Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 'He deserved it'

for the love of all things potter, please read this! its good, if a bit boring, but i can put more exciting bits into it and funny stuff, so comment please! and read please!

Chapter 2 - 'He deserved it'

Chapter 2 - 'He deserved it'
One Thursday afternoon, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff had Potions together. Star was mixing her potion correctly, until she added a wrong ingredient. The potion started to hiss and bubble, but then it turned to the color it would be if she had done the potion correctly, and it was still. Snape came around and looked at it. Star gulped. Then the potion hissed and boiled and bubbled again. There was a loud bang and black smoke poured out of her cauldron. Once the smoke cleared, everyone laughed, since Snape's hair was standing straight up. Star got a strict talking to, detention, and 10 points taken from Hufflepuff. After detention, Star hurried off to dinner in the Great Hall. She sat with Susan and Hannah on either side of her, Cedric across from her.
        On Saturday, they heard of the coming up trip to Hogsmeade, and that they'd need a permission slip signed to go. Harry knew he wouldn't be going. He sighed out loud by accident.
" What's wrong Harry?" Hermione asked.
" It's the trip to Hogsmeade, I'm not going" Harry said.
" Why not?" Ron asked.
" My uncle or aunt would never sign the permission slip" Harry answered. Star grinned.
" Its ok, I'm not going either. I live in an orphanage, and no one will sign for me" she said.
" Then how did you get here anyways? and to Diagon Alley?" Ron asked.
" One of the women who works there is a witch, she took me to Diagon Alley. We went to Gringotts and found out my parents left me an awful amount of wizarding money. So I got my supplies and came here" Star replied.
" Why would a witch work at an orphanage?" Ron asked, and received a look from Hermione that said 'stop-asking-questions-your-asking-too-many'. Star giggled.
" It was an orphanage for witchs and wizards" Star said.
" What does that mean?" Harry asked.
" It just means for kids whose mom would've been a muggle or a witch, and the dad would've been a wizard or a muggle. The orphanage was for pure-bloods or half-bloods" Star anwered.
" And you are...?" Ron asked.
" Me? oh, I'm a pure-blood" Star replied. Draco walked by.
" Did I hear there was a pure-blood with the mudblood?" he asked, sniggering.
" So what if there is?" Star snapped.
" Touchy, touchy" Draco said. Star pulled out her wand.
" Stupefy" she said, as a red bolt of light came out of her wand and Draco flew back a bit. Draco looked at Star, then stood and hurried away.
" That was cool" Ron said. Hermione looked horrified.
" You're not allowed to use magic on other students!" Hermione exclaimed.
" Who cares, he deserved it" Star said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment