Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Racing a Cyclone

Cyclone is a horse....Lycan's in this YEY....I hate Jak.....I like serenity

Chapter 1 - Racing a Cyclone

Chapter 1 - Racing a Cyclone
Kirsty and Wolfywalked slowly down the streets of sparges hoping not to cause any attention,for the two of them were walking with a VERY large horse named Cyclone, Cyclonehad a sad past behind him so Kirsty and Wolfy were hoping that they could makea difference, for in his eyes the two young females were only two more threatsso he was ornery, he showed his anger by throwing his head high in the air andpounding his feet deep into the sand. “He doesn’t seem to be happy about beingon the tethers.” Wolfy quietly said, she stroked Cyclones great head and gotbit. “OWW!” Wolfy yelped rubbing her wounded hand, Kirsty couldn’t hold Cycloneso she let him gallop off down the streets of sparges. Cyclone galloped rightpast Jak and stepped on Daxter. “Hi Jak!” Kirsty and Wolfy greeted Jak; Jakstill had his eyes locked on Cyclone when Wolfy put her hand on his shoulder,“You shouldn’t look an animal in the eye. They will think you’re challengingthem. He could suddenly turn and attack.” Wolfy warned. Jak looked at Daxterwho was spiting out sand, “Insanit beast!” he yelled making a fist at theClydesdale who was now standing in a group of leapers, easily standing out withhimself being a 9ft tall horse. “He’s getting bigger.” Jak said making a facethat meant he didn’t want Cyclone to harm anyone, especially Kirsty, he didn’tlike Wolfy to much and she only acted nice because Kirsty was around otherwiseshe wouldn’t be the nicest thing in the world. Wolfy had the temper of a badgerand had the pride of a well…a wolf. Jak and Wolfy didn’t get along because whathad happened in the past between them, Wolfy had at one point gotten so pissedat Jak that she strayed from his side and almost died at Errol’s shoulder.Kirsty and Jak had a daughter named Serenity, Wolfy liked Serenity, but ofcourse Wolfy liked children. All of a sudden Wolfy’s ears shought to the rightand she turned wolf with her fur standing up on her back, “Wolfy?” Kirstyasked, but before she could ask anymore there was a large explosion wereWolfy’s ears pointed. “There’s been an attack!” someone shoughted, “No duh!”Kirsty yelled running towards the wasteland with Wolfy 10ft ahead, but beforeKirsty could get through the doors Jak grabbed her arms and kept her fromgoing, “Let me go Jak!” Kirsty demanded, she saw the look on his face andfollowed his gaze to see a large ship like thing and surrounding it werethousands more smaller ships, “What the hell is that?!” Kirsty shouted, justthem Kirsty remembered Wolfy and panicked, “Wolfy?!” she shouted, all she heardwas an eco and the sound of explosions, she looked around only to see dust anddebree, “Wolfy?!!” she yelled louder this time, just then she saw Wolfy limpback and collapse about a mile away. Kirsty broke Jak’s grip and ran out to herfriend, but then Cyclone ran past her going more then 20mph, Kirsty stoppedwide eyed and mouth open,” Whoa…” she said shaking her head not believing hereyes, “ Nothing with legs is that fast!” Kirsty yelled, Jak grabbed her andcarried her back into sparges, “Are you crazy!?” Jak yelled, Kirsty looked likeshe had seen a ghost, “What’s wrong with you?”, Jak asked, Cyclone slowlytroghted in and slipped Wolfy off his back, Wolfy was awake but looked like shewasn’t going to live another week, Kirsty examined the wounds, “Hmmm…these aredeep.” She said quietly running her hand over a wound, “Those are burn wounds.”Sig pointed out, and saw how close the ships were. “Someone take Wolfy intorecovery! We need to get rid of those ships!” Kirsty ordered pulling out her guns,“This is war!” she said clicking her gun.
 
To be continued….[/i]

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Grey_Wolf on December 19, 2005, 5:25:31 AM

Grey_Wolf on
Grey_WolfGrey: thats a really gay comment superdude, the story tells why she hates jak... geesh...dumbass...

wolfy on May 13, 2005, 6:59:24 AM

wolfy on
wolfyif you had half a brain you'd know

superdude5000 on May 11, 2005, 12:46:12 PM

superdude5000 on
superdude5000if u hate jak why did u put him in half of your pics

weewoo on January 20, 2005, 8:23:41 AM

weewoo on
weewoo:B

wolfy on January 18, 2005, 6:12:58 AM

wolfy on
wolfythe ship? the chaos ships of course

Deadly_Lycan on January 16, 2005, 11:59:55 AM

Deadly_Lycan on
Deadly_LycanYAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!! I LOVE IT!! awww *snuggles Jak* EEP! o0o u have 2 do MORE and SOON! *starts foaming at the mouth* o 1 thing, wut was the ship? sorry i get confused easily

wolfy on January 16, 2005, 5:08:25 AM

wolfy on
wolfykk ^^

Deadly_Lycan on January 16, 2005, 5:02:23 AM

Deadly_Lycan on
Deadly_LycanYAY IT WORKS!!! sorry havent read it yet cuz im on the run, i printed it out. u can count ill comment it later

wolfy on January 16, 2005, 4:57:28 AM

wolfy on
wolfyNUUUU I SPELT SPARGUS WRONG!!!!!!!!

wolfy on January 16, 2005, 4:55:50 AM

wolfy on
wolfyYEY IT WORKS!!