Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Racing a Cyclone part 2

ok well Cyclone isnt in this one but it has some interesting parts.

Chapter 1 - Racing a Cyclone part 2

Chapter 1 - Racing a Cyclone part 2
Continued….[/i]
Wolfy was rushed intothe recovery while Kirsty and Jak found someone to watch Serenity, but afterthe small business….a war had begun. Chaos ships fired there dangerous weaponsthat wiped out over a mile of ground, unfortunately the enemy was winning. TheSpargus army had now fallen back into the inner wall, and to make things worst Kirstygot a note that said:
Commander, sorry to say but Wolfy has vanished with Serenity, thus wehave announced them both dead.[/i]
I am so sorry, Dirk[/i]
Kirstyread the note out loud and burst out in tears now that she had the thought ofher best friend and daughter gone all there was to do was cry. Jak tried tocomfort her, even though he wished he was there to comfort himself (if you don’tunderstand that, he Jak means that he wishes someone would comfort him).
Aftera long day of fighting, the army found out that the chaos ships were onlyholograms that absorbed the ammo power, witch made them all furious.  A search party came back with Serenities shoe,but nothing else, it made Kirsty and Jak worry when they heard that the shoe wasfound thousands of miles away from the city.  The Kirsty and Jak gave up the search after 1 week;the only things found were a show, a brush, and a short trail of tracks leadinginto a metal head packed cave, know one went inside because it was WAY to dark.But the next day Kirsty was going to check out this cave, she wanted to see herdaughter again and this was her only reference.
Thenext day Kirsty snuck out, knowing Jak he wouldn’t have let Kirsty go so she planedahead. Kirsty walked for hours, until she noticed her own tracks in front of her,“Wait.” She said bending down to take a closer look, “These are way too small forthem to be mine.” Kirsty soon realized that the tracks were Serenity’s and followedthem. When Kirsty came to the cave and looked in she say Wolfy lying inside about6ft in with Serenity curled up by her. Kirsty came closer and was shocked beyondreason for what she saw made her yell, “HOLY shoot!”
 
Ke ke ke be continued…..[/i]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Deadly_Lycan on January 21, 2005, 9:31:41 AM

Deadly_Lycan on
Deadly_LycanNUUUU! Y MUST U MAKE ME SUFFER! u HAVE do get more up soon. im gonna put the another chap. in my other Jak fanfic, the 1 ure in. OH NO!!! i wonder who stole meh daughter,they will DIE! MORE!!!

wolfy on January 20, 2005, 11:48:22 AM

wolfy on
wolfy:B

weewoo on January 20, 2005, 8:21:48 AM

weewoo on
weewoo:B