Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Last Breath

a girl dies in her lovers arms not knowing he loves her as much as she loves him

Chapter 1 - The Last Breath

Chapter 1 - The Last Breath


The Last Breath



The things that I did and the things I didn't do are reflecting on me now. I am laying here with one of my best guy friends, dying. I have no one but him here with me and he is doing every thing he can do to try to save me but nothing is working. “ Please God why, why does it have to be her”, he would say “ why couldn't it be me in her place”. Then he would start to tear and hold me close telling me that I would be fine but I know that he knows that im not going to make it. Then he takes me by the hand and tells me that if I die he will come too that I am all that he ever wanted and then I would be gone. “No you would have to stay here… and take care of yourself…” We were just friends after all not bonded like boyfriend/girlfriend. All of what I didn't do kept going through my mind and my life was flashing before my eyes. The good little things in life were over for me now I thought and with my last breath I said to him “No matter what I will be here with you forever and I will always love you”. Then I passed away in his arms. “I love you” he whispers laying my head down gently on my pillow. Then he turned and pulled out a gun and shoots himself. He falls to my side with his arm around me. He kisses me on the lips and he then dies too. Some say that he did it because of true love others say he did it because he was crazy but I think that he did it because he wanted us to be together forever, just as I told him before, no matter what.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment