Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - hi

Ye could not think of a good title. Anyway the story is about Luiza (c) Atemulover and Ayame (c) me ^_^ They are best friends but there parents are enemies. (well the dads are lol) Bla bla bla I'm bored just read it!

Chapter 1 - hi

Chapter 1 - hi
K, I’m going out” Wu said, walking out the door.“OK Mummy” Ayame said. “Bakura, you listening?” “Yeah, Yeah” “OK” Wu left the house. After Wu left Ayame said to her father “Can I go out to look for my friends?” “Yeah, sure, whatever” Bakura was thinking how to steal stuff from the Pharaoh.  “Yay!”Ayame walked out the door. She walked around the market place outside the palace looking for other children. She saw at last a girl was blonde bangs, red streaks and black hair. “Hi” Ayame said to the girl. “Hi, I’m Luiza” “I’m Ayame” “Want to come to my home?” “OK” They walked down to the palace. Ayame said, “You live here?” “Yeah, I get lost in it sometimes” They walked through the palace doors and saw Eliza the queen. “Hi Mummy!” Luiza yelled. “Hiya sweetheart” “I brought a friend around” “OK,” “Lets go to my room!” Luiza said pulling Ayame up the stairs.    Luiza’s room was big and had lots of toys in it.  “Lets play with the ball” said Luiza. She threw the ball to Ayame, she caught it and threw it back. Ayame didn’t know he own strength and knock Luiza over. “Sorry” Ayame said helping her up. “It’s OK” Luiza said. “Just try and throw softer” They played with the ball for a while until Luiza noticed something about Ayame. “Your hair is a mess let me brush it” “OK”“Does your Mum ever brush it?” “Yes but- OW!!!!” Yelled Ayame as Luiza attacked her head with a brush. “Hold still!” “You’re pulling my head off!” “Don’t be a drama queen” “OW!” “Does your mum brush it?” “Yes but- ow! I always mess it up”  “How, it’s like a bird’s nest!” “I play battle tag with my friends” “What’s that?” “Play fighting” “I don’t have any friends” “Don’t you?” “No, got a boyfriend though” “I wouldn’t be surprised, you look pretty and your hair is all nice and silky” “Thanks, your hair would be nice as well if you stopped play boy games” “I like boy games” “Your tom-boy like aren’t you?” “I guess” “I’m more girly” “I see that” “Hehe” “What’s it like being the princess?” “Boring- hey I like your necklace” Luiza admired the silver cross around Ayame’s neck.“Thanks, my Mum gave it to me. She said it was from King Tuckurshirtin. “I had to learn about him, are you a descendent of him only family can have his stuff” “No, I’m not” “So are your parents friends with the descendents?” “I don’t know” I’ll write more later. Comments? Questions? Cookies?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bean on September 10, 2006, 7:26:57 AM

Bean on
BeanHAHAHA! NO BUT I GOT A BOYFRIEND! HEHE CUTE STORY! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

XXBEANXX

AtemuLover on September 10, 2006, 5:16:20 AM

AtemuLover on
AtemuLoverGreat story^^ *faves*