Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - bye

Ye could not think of a good title. Anyway the story is about Luiza (c) Atemulover and Ayame (c) me ^_^ They are best friends but there parents are enemies. (well the dads are lol) Bla bla bla I'm bored just read it!

Chapter 2 - bye

Chapter 2 - bye
“Bakura?” Wu said when she came through the door and looked around. “Yeah” “Where’s Ayame?” “She went out with her mates I think” “When” “After you went” “I’ve been gone 5 hours” “I know” Wu whack Bakura round the head with a scroll. “What was that for?” “For being an idiot!” “Grr!” “Help me find her!” Bakura and Wu went round their village looking for Ayame. They met back up in front of the palace. “I couldn’t find her” Wu said. “I couldn’t” “Hey is that Ayame in the palace at the window?” Wu said, pointing up. “Yeah it is” “Ayame!!” Ayame turned around and waved. “Hi!!!” “Thank god she’s safe”- Bakura?” Bakura was stomping into the palace and up the stairs, Wu ran after him. “Hi Wu!” Eliza was yelling with the Atemu to standing next to her. “Hiya, how you been?” “Fine I guess” Ayame and Luiza ran down the stairs. “Hiya Mummy!” Ayame yelled. “Thanks god your safe I’ve been worried about you!” Wu picked Ayame up and hugged her. “Ooh daddy is saying bad words!” Luiza said. “YOU MOTHER ” Bakura was yelling. “YOU’RE A ” Atemu yelled back. “ SON OF A ” “ FOR BRAINS!” “Will you both shut up there children here!” Wu yelled.  “Mummy what does mean?” Luiza asked her mother. “OK that’s it!” Wu grabbed Bakura by the ear and tugged him away. “Ow ow ow ow ow!” Eliza did the same for Atemu. “Ow ow ow ow ow!” “ See you later Wu” Eliza said. “Yeah” Wu dragged Bakura back to their house and put Ayame to bed. “Can I see Luiza tomorrow?” “Um….Ayame, Luiza’s daddy and your daddy have got….. Problems with each other so you can’t see her for a while” “When can I?” “NEVER!” Bakura yelled from the other room. “Shut up!” Wu yelled back. “Can I still be friends with Luiza?” Ayame asked. “I don’t know, I don’t think so” “Aww” Ayame started to cry. “Even if your dad and hers was friends, you still couldn’t be. She’s a princess and you’re a villager” “It’s not fair” “I know, try and get some sleep” Luiza was upset because her mother told her the same thing Wu told Ayame. It’s not fair! Why do I have to be a princess and hardly have any friends! Ayame is the only friend I have. “YOU’RE AN IDIOT!” Wu yelled at Bakura when Ayame was asleep. “Not my fault that bloody pharaohs a moron!” “Ayame think that she and the princess are still going to be best friends” “HA!” “Shut up!” “Whatev- hey wait a minute! How do you and the queen know each other!” “Well I see her in the market sometimes and when you and the Pharaoh have swearing matches me and her have tea and biscuits J” “WTF!” “Hehe” “I don’t know how I ended up with you!” “Because you love me, hehe” Wu hugged Bakura. “Get off!” “No!” “Why can’t you let Luiza and Wu’s daughter be friends?” Eliza asked Atemu. “You no why!” “Yeah, but it’s got nothing to do with Ayame and Luiza does it?” “So?” “Your not upsetting Bakura and he’s not upsetting you! Your both upsetting your children” “…….” “Luiza is upset and I’m sure that Ayame girl is as well” “Yeah, but keep the kids away, I don’t have to see Bakura and he don’t have to see me” “Oh your such a baby!”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wu25 on September 11, 2006, 7:27:29 AM

wu25 on
wu25ye where it says "" in some places it's meant to say <beep>

AtemuLover on September 10, 2006, 8:36:35 PM

AtemuLover on
AtemuLoverLol Atem and Bakura are acting like little children=P Great story

Bean on September 10, 2006, 7:32:41 AM

Bean on
Beanhaha! cute! do you think you could add me and marik to the story!? PLZ!!!!!

xxbeanxx