Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - kek

Ye could not think of a good title. Anyway the story is about Luiza (c) Atemulover and Ayame (c) me ^_^ They are best friends but there parents are enemies. (well the dads are lol) Bla bla bla I'm bored just read it!

Chapter 3 - kek

Chapter 3 - kek
“Yeah what happen with you and the pharaoh then? Who won the swearing contest?” Malik asked Bakura. “Nobody because SOMEONE tore it apart” “Did you use the ear pulling trick to break it apart” Blair asked Wu. “Yeah, Eliza did as well” “Hang on what does the queen look like?” Malik asked. “She’s got blonde hair, why?” Wu said. “I think that’s the dog that sold me my cell phone, can’t heard a thing on that every time I try and talk on it I just hear kkkkkkkkggggggggkkkk!” “Yeah well you should get a new one because you’re driving me crazy with that, trying to nick mine!” “Your friends with Luiza?” Kek, Malik and Blair’s son asked Ayame. “Yeah, I can’t be her friend anymore because my dad isn’t friends with hers”  “I know Luiza” “How?” “She’s my girlfriend” “How is she your parent hate hers more then mine” “We meet in a secret hiding place” “Where?” “Around the back of the palaces is a oasis, nobody ever goes around there so it’s safe”  “OK” “It would be a good palace for friends to hang around” “How do you arrange meetings?” “I’ll tell you what, come to the oasis then at around 2:00 and me and Luiza will be there” “OK”  “Good” “Your not gonna kiss or hug are you” “Maybe” “Well don’t think I’m gonna look” “Good!” “I don’t think the queen is not that bag it’s the flipping Pharaoh I think annoys me” Balir said to Wu. “Yeah, he keeps forgetting everything” “ You heard about Kisara?” “No what about her?” “I heard a rumour that she’s having a baby again” “Isn’t one enough?” “Not for her” “I bet she wants 11” “Hehe!” “I say we use a chainsaw” Malik said. “I still like shotgun” “Or both!” “Yeah” “Do you think the Pharaoh has forgot about us?” “I heard he has the memory span of a goldfish” “And that is?” “2 Seconds” “Hehe, yeah he probably does” “Oh yeah Malik have you been sleepwalking?” Blair asked. “I dunno” “Why was there a load of tires in the kitchen today?” “I dunno” “You have been sleepwalking and you have been taking our neighbours tires” “I might, I dream I’m in the army and you need to exercise with tires in it” “Why tires?” “You ever picked up a tire?” “No” “There heavy” “Oi!” A man yelled and he came running. “Who are you?” Blair asked. “I’m Bakura and Wu’s landlord!” “Yeah what do you want?” Bakura asked. “You know damn well what a want, I want those flipping monkeys off of my property!” “There not ours” Wu said. “What do you mean they aren’t yours? There’s 3 feet of monkey down there!” “There not ours, we train them to use the toilets” Bakura said. “I don’t want no flipping monkeys using my toilets!” “ Yeah, everything’s covered” “It better be or I’m calling my lawyer!” “Yeah sure OK” The landlord walked off. “Moron” “WTF was that about?” Blair said. “Monkeys” Laughed Malik. “Well we got to go now” Wu said. “OK at 2:00 tomorrow” Ayame said to Kek. “OK” “See you then” “Bye”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AtemuLover on September 11, 2006, 4:31:10 AM

AtemuLover on
AtemuLoverhahaha that's fun great story, please write more
 

Bean on September 11, 2006, 3:38:04 AM

Bean on
Beanhahahaha! the end was hilarious! im so exsited for the new chapters! hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxbeanxx