Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - end

Ye could not think of a good title. Anyway the story is about Luiza (c) Atemulover and Ayame (c) me ^_^ They are best friends but there parents are enemies. (well the dads are lol) Bla bla bla I'm bored just read it!

Chapter 6 - end

Chapter 6 - end
Anzu is in this chapter >.> “Bi mum, I’m going to play out ok?” Ayame said. “OK” Wu said. Ayame and Kek hadn’t seen Luiza in ages, they hadn’t given up trying to meet her. Thank Ra I got the whole house to myself, yippee! No idiot or child to bother me how could it get any better then this. “Hi Wu” Bakura came in through the door. “Hi Bakura” Wu muttered annoyed that she only had the house to her self for about 5 seconds. “I was walking back with Malik and this girl came up and she smiled at me and talked to me” “Why should I care? I don’t care” “OK? But you don’t need to get all def-“ “I’m not getting defensive! Why should I care about some gay girl that talked to you?” “Anyway I knew you’d be annoyed so I told her to get lost but she started talking to Malik” “Blair’s not going to like that” “Anyway he told her to get lost and she ran towards the palace” “I am not listening!” Blair said to Malik, he told the same thing Bakura told Wu to Blair. “Well you should” “Blablablabla” “Oh why do I bloody bother” “Whatever!” “I think it might be that princess girl whose family has come to see the Pharaoh or something” “Really?” “Well she did run toward the palace and she’s got more gold then Wu or Bakura could ever steal” “Well anyway I got to go” Bakura said to Wu. “Why? Where you going?” “Me and Malik are off to annoy the Pharaoh” “Take me with you” “Why?” “I just want to come” “Whatever, what about Ayame?” “She can come” “Fine” Bakura, Wu and Ayame left the house and met up with Malik who had Blair and Kek with him. “They wanted to come for Ra knows what” Malik said. “Yeah same here” “There you go Ayame you can hang around with Kek” Wu said. “You only coming to sort of that annoying princess girl” Blair said. “Yeah, she better be there or else this is a big waste of time” They all went to the palace and bust the doors to the throne room open, Wu and Blair ran up the stairs to try and find Eliza. They got to the top and saw Eliza trying to smash a door open with an axe. “I know your in there you dog! I’ll rip you head off!” She yelled. “Go away!” A girl wailed inside the room. “I’m guessing that’s the princess girl in there” “Yep” “What’s her name?” Wu said. “Anzu!” Eliza hissed still trying to break the door. “Let me show you how it’s done” Blair said, grabbing the axe she bust the door right open. “Pick a body part everyone” Blair said. “I want the face!” Eliza said. “I’ll just stand around and steal stuff don’t mind me” Wu said. After the fight over Anzu was dead and the room was covered in blood. “I think you over done it” Wu said. “Ah don’t matter. Anyway you’re the one with the sack full of gold the size of a palace” Blair said. “Hehe” Eliza giggled. They went back downstairs. “Hey Mom I can see Luiza again!” Kek said to Blair. “What?” “We’re gonna let Kek hang around with Luiza same with Ayame to get the Pharaoh annoyed” Malik said. “I still don’t get it” Bakura said. “Atem are you letting Luiza see Kek and Ayame?” Eliza asked Atem then they all had left. “Yeah, it’ll get them two pissed” “No it won’t” “Yeah it will” “Can’t you be a normal Pharaoh and get your guards to just beat ‘em” “That’s to easy, there’s no fun in that” Anyways Kek and Ayame got to see Luiza. That’s the end I’m hungry where the hells me damn pizza!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bean on September 23, 2006, 3:15:26 AM

Bean on
BeanHEHE! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!!! HAHA WE KILLED ANZU!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I LOVE THIS STORY! I HAVE TO FAVE IT ONCE MORE!!

::FAVES::

XXBEANXX