Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Rape

This story is something I wrote a long time ago about Mike Dirnts daughter, Samy [yes, I made her up] and Tré Cool's son Frankito. They're both around 18 btw!

Chapter 3 - Rape

Chapter 3 - Rape
“Can we just leave this place for a while?” I asked him. He looked down at me. That was the only problem with Frankie and I. He was so much taller than me.
“Of course we can. How about we hire a Ute from the petrol station and we camp out in it for a while,” I smiled.
“I love you,” I kissed his lips and we started walking towards the petrol station. You could hire the Ute from there.
“So, what exactly did you Mum do?” Frankie asked. I sighed.
“She abused Esi. And you know she’s a dog. Remember how I use to sneak out of the house when she was staying and sleep at your place?” I smiled. He laughed.
“Yes! And then you would snore and my dad would accuse me of loud snoring the next day!” he said and we both laughed.
“That was fun. Then Tre would be complaining the next day to my dad and I’d be laughing. Of course, my dad knew. I told him everything… but then when my mum stays he’s different. He get’s distracted… like he doesn’t have enough time for me…” I sighed. Frankie put his arm around me and held me tightly as we walked into the petrol station.
“Hi, how much would it be to hire a Ute?” Frankie asked the man standing behind the counter.
“Twenty-five dollars a day plus a deposit of 300 dollars,” I looked at Frankie. He had a worried look on his face.
“300 dol… okay,” he pulled out his wallet.
“Frankie, it’s alright. We could just walk around. We could stay in a hotel overnight even,” I told him.
“No, it’s fine. I can borrow money from my dad. I have $25. And he’d get the 300 back, anyway,” I sighed.
“You don’t have,”
“Samy. Stop, okay? I want to. Anyway, there’s a local band playing down at the big football park tonight. Want to sneak in?” I smiled and we walked out of the petrol station with the keys for the Ute.
“Sure. Let’s invite Johnny and Jo as well, why don’t we?” I asked. He nodded. I hugged him and we got into the Ute. The radio came on with The Saints Are Coming by U2 and non other than Green Day.
“There is a house in New Orleans they call the superdome,” I sung. Frankie smiled. I turned it on full blast.
“How freaking good is Billie’s voice?” I said. He laughed.
“Oh my god! How hot is he as well! I just, like, want to marry him!” I looked at him with a face of disgust, as a joke.
“You weirdo. Mike Dirnt is so much hotter…kidding!” I added with the look he gave me. We laughed.
“Fine leave out the oh-so-beautiful Frankito Cool!” I laughed.
“You mean Frankito Wright, don’t you?” I said. He glared at me.
“Sure, Samantha Pritchard,” I pretended to growl like a dog. He stared at me, “Fine! Samy Dirnt! Can I be cool now?”
“You cool?” I asked. He nodded, “Hah! As if!”
“Dude, if I’m not cool then why do I have friends and a girlfriend?”
I looked at my feet and cracked up laughing.
“God, I love you!” I said. He laughed.
“And as do I to you! I suppose that is one point to Frankie?” he said. I smiled.
“Did you forget the rules?” I asked him. He looked confused.
“…I remember making them…”  I laughed.
“Well, obviously you don’t. Do you not remember rule number 5?” I made a cough that sounded like ‘ahem’ and started speaking, “Thou shall not get a point if the other says I love you, being serious.” I quoted.
“shoot. One point to you,” I laughed. Frankie and I had a game that had been going on since we were 12. If we proved each other wrong we got a point. By the time we were 14 we lost count of who was winning, but we sometimes bring it up every now and again. It was good to see we still had our inner child’s!
We stopped outside of Jo’s house.
“I’ll get her,” I ran up to her doorstep and knocked.
“Coming!” I heard her shout. She opened the door.
“Hi!” I said, with a small wave.
“…hey! What are you doing here?” she asked. I let myself in and walked up to her room.
“Sam?” she said. I laughed and packed some of her belongings that she would need in a bag. Then I put my hands over my eyes.
“Collect as much money as you can,” I heard her rustling around in her room until she finally said I can look.
“Why do I need it?” she asked. I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs.
“Oh, hello Samantha!” her mum said to me. Over the four years we’d known each other, Jo’s mum still insisted on calling me Samantha. The name I loathed.
“Hey Christina!” I said. Everyone called her Chris but I insisted on calling her Christina. She smiled.
“Still a smartass, I see. Where are you two off to?” she asked. I smiled.
“She won’t tell me!” Jo said. I smiled even harder. Her mum was okay with Jo doing anything, really. She was pretty layed back.
“I promise,” I said, putting my hand on the bible that was on their table, “That Jo will not get hurt, arrested or dead,”
“And if she does?” Christina asked.
“I will forever be in debt to you and I will not rest until we find out what truly happened. And if she dies, I will, in fact, find her murderer and murder them,” I said. She pointed at Jo.
“And the same to you, too, sweetie. Take care of each other, okay?” I smiled, grabbed her by the arm and went outside to the Ute. The three of us squished into the 2 seated Ute and drove to Johnny’s. When we got there I went to collect Johnny. I knocked on the door and saw Johnny walk up, with a cigarette in his mouth. He opened the door.
“You know those things are shoot for you?” I said. He smiled.
“Nice to see you too, Samy!” he said laughing. I went inside his house and did the same I did to Jo. I collected all of his belongings and told him to collect as much money as possible. The whole time he had his cigarette.
“Samy, where are you taking me?” he asked. I smiled.
“You’ll see, come on,” I grabbed his arm and took him to the car.
“We’re not all squeezing into this are we?” he said. I shrugged.
“How about you and me lie down in the back? We can’t let any cops see us, though,” I said. He dumped his bag in the back and we go into it, well I did.
“You’re not coming in here with that piece of shoot,” I pointed at his cigarette. He laughed and put it out by throwing it on the floor and stomping on it. I rolled my eyes and he hopped in. We lay down and Frankie started driving towards the football stadium.
“This is going to be fun,” I said to him. He sighed.
“You know what, Samy?” he asked. I looked at him.
“What?” I asked.
“You’re an immature little dog. I love you,” I smiled.
“Why thank you!” I said.
“No, I’m serious. Actually, no I’m not. I thought I loved you, but then I realized. I don’t want to get into a serious relationship. Yeah, I know you dig me, Samy. So I thought about it for a while. Now I know what I want,” he said. I looked at him. He was staring right at me. I started to feel uncomfortable.
“What do you want?” I asked, not sure whether I should’ve. He rolled on top of me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. His breath smelt of stale smoke. I pushed him off.
“Johnny!” I said. He smiled.
“I want to get in your pants,” He started trying to rip my clothes off. I stumbled and slapped his face. His eyes flashed and he proceeded to rip my clothes off.
“Johnny! Don’t!” I pleaded. He slapped my face, this time. I started crying, at the same time I was trying to push him off. But compared to him, I was weak... very weak.
He started grabbing me, brutally, and hurting me. His hands would dig harshly into my skin, then they would grab somewhere else. He kept kissing me the whole time.
“Help!” I shouted. He covered my mouth.
“Do you want me to hurt you?” he asked. I cried even more.
“You already are!” I spat at him. He laughed and continued to do what he was doing.
“And you like it,” he said. I tried to slap him, but he grabbed my arm, “do you want me to repeat myself? Do you want me to hurt you?” he asked. I cried and he kept brutally hurting me. It hurt like hell, but if I shouted out for help, what would he do? This already hurt enough…
*Frankie’s POV*
“What’s that thumping at the back of the van?” I asked, Jo. She shrugged.
“They’re probably wrestling,” she said. I nodded and kept driving. But what if they weren’t? What if Johnny was doing something to Samy? … Or Samy was doing something to Johnny?
“I should check on them,” I said, stopping the car at the side of the road and getting out. I went to the back and saw Johnny on top of Samy, butt naked.
“Samy!?” I shouted. She was crying. Johnny was smiling, “It was that good was it?” I asked her, “It was that good that you’re crying?” I ran off down the street until I was far away. I was so far that I would never have to see Samy’s face for a while. The little slut! Who does she think she is? You can’t just cheat on people like that.
*Samy’s POV*
“It was that good was it?” Frankie glared at me. I tried to say something, but I’d lost my voice, “it was that good that you’re crying?” he continued, and then ran off. I finally found my words.
“Frankie!” I shouted, but Johnny covered my mouth.
“I love you, babe,” he said and kissed my forehead. I slapped him, finally.
“Samy… Johnny?” Jo said, staring at us.
“Help me, Jo!” I shouted. Johnny stood up and put on all his clothes, and taking mine, then ran off. Jo took off her jacket and put it over me.
“Samy, are you okay? frack, what the frack did that little cock-sucker do to you?” she asked. I couldn’t say it. I started crying. He had taken all my clothes, including bra and undies, leaving me naked in the street. Well, I wasn’t naked now that I had Jo’s jacket covering up my top half and going to the middle of my thighs. I sighed.
“Could you take me home?” I cried. She nodded.
“Of course I can, come on. Get in the front seat. We’ll sort this out okay?” she hugged me. Some teenage boys riding their bikes past whistled at us and some shouted for us to get a room. That brought more tears to my eyes.
“We’re not fracking lesbian!” Jo shouted out, giving them the finger. I went and sat in the car and put my head in my hands.
“Honey, you might be flashing from the front…” she said. My knees were up and I had no underpants on. I quickly put them down and rested my head on the headrest.
“What did he do to you?” she asked, looking at the multiple bruises on my leg. I sighed.
“I don’t want to talk about it, okay?” I asked. She nodded, “Sorry.” I added. She smiled.
“It’s fine. You can talk about it when you feel ready to. But please, you have to tell your dad. Johnny cannot get away with that sort of stuff,” she said. I nodded.
“I want to tell my dad. I don’t want anybody else to,” I said. I looked in the side view mirrors and stared at myself. I was a mess. My hair was everywhere and my eyes were puffy and red from crying. There were bruises all over my face.  I sighed.
“Here we are,” Jo said, stopping outside my house. I stood out of the car and started walking towards the front door, “Do you want me to come in with you?” she asked. I shook my head.
“Thanks anyway,” I said and walked inside. My dad was cooking a BBQ outside with Scott, Andy, Chris, Billie and Tre.
“Scott…” I said. I couldn’t face my dad yet, and Scott was always so understanding.
“Hey, what’s up?” he said, noticing my eyes and bruises, and my lack of clothing.
“Can I speak to you… inside?” I asked. He nodded and led me in.
“What happened?” I started crying, I couldn’t help it, but just thinking about it, or thinking about saying it was a horrible thought.
“I got…” I said. He stared at me.
“Samy, what happened. Why are you telling me? This look’s serious, you should be telling your father,” he said. I stared at him.
“Johnny… raped me…” I said. He looked at me and then hugged me.
“Ow!” I said, as he pressed up against some of my bruises on my back/shoulders. He quickly let go.
“Darling, I’ll call the police. They should know. Tell your father. It may seem hard, but he has to know,” Scott went to the phone.
“No, don’t,” I said. He stared at me in disbelief.
“Samy, it’s the best thing to do. He dialed into the phone ‘000’. I giggled.
“This is no joke, Samy! Being raped is not funny!” he said, “Why aren’t they answering?” he asked. I went over to the phone.
“Scott, we live in America…” he smiled.
“shoot,” he said. I took the phone from him.
“I want to tell my dad first… and Frankie… he thought I was having sex with him… He didn’t know Johnny was raping me…” I said. Scott sighed.
“Tell him now, it’ll only get harder,” he put his arm around me, gently, and took me outside.
“Mike,” Scott said. My dad saw what state I was in and quickly came over. I could feel everybody’s eyes on me. My dad put his arms around me and took me inside.
“What happened, Samy? Was it Frankie?” he asked. I looked at him with a shocked look.
“No! It was Johnny….” I said. He looked confused, “He raped me, dad…” I said. My dad’s face turned from confused into a half angry half sad face. He started pacing up and down then grabbed me into a massive hug.
“Ow, dad… that hurts!” I said. He let go of his grip a bit, but didn’t let go of me. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes again. He picked up the phone, went to the phone book and started searching.
“Dad, what are you trying to find?” I asked. He didn’t reply. Then, he started dialing a number into the phone.
“Hi, this is Mike Pritchard,” he said, “is this Johnny’s mother?” he asked.
“Dad, no!” I said, trying to take the phone but he grabbed it back.
“Hi. I’m calling about your son,” he said. I went upstairs and put some more clothes. The only clean clothes I had were my black pants and a baggy Green Day shirt. I felt dirty. No matter how many times I rubbed my skin, I still felt dirty. I heard my dad shouting downstairs. I ran down…
“YOUR IDIOTIC SON RAPED MY DAUGHTER!” he shouted. I saw him listening and his face expressions change every time. It went from; angry to angrier to angriest.
“IT DOESN’T MATTER?” he shouted into the phone, “frack YOU!” he put the phone down on the charger and went over to the chair.
“Dad… are you alright?” I asked.
“I… how did he do it?” he said, staring at my cast. I was shocked.
“What?” I asked.
“I mean… wouldn’t he have bruises too? You have a cast… why didn’t you just hit him over the head with it?” he asked. I avoided eye contact.
“Yeah, dad have you ever been under that sort of pressure? I’m pretty sure if you have the first thing that came to your head wasn’t ‘hit him over the head with a cast’. There were many things crossing my mind. He’s stronger than me too, everytime I tried to hit him he’d get my arm and threaten to hurt me… more,” I added. My dad sighed. I started crying again. Tre walked in, ending a call on his mobile.
“Frankie said you cheated on him?” he asked, but it sounded more like he was accusing me. I started crying.
“Tell Frankie I’m sorry!” I said. Tre looked at me.
“Samy… out of all people, I would’ve never expected you to cheat on Frankie…” he said.
“Oh my god, samy!” my dad said. Both Tre and I looked at him, “why are you saying sorry? You’re apologizing for… what happened?” he asked. I looked at him gratefully. Word get’s around quick in this town, so I didn’t want everybody to know, even though Tre would soon find out. Just not yet.
“What happened?” Tre asked. I avoided eye contact and started fiddling with a pillow.
“Tre, don’t worry. It’s Samy’s decision to tell you or not and it doesn’t look like she’s willing to,” my dad said. I looked up and smiled at him.
“Yet,” I added. Tre rolled his eyes.
“Slut…” he said, and walked out. I stared at the half open door he had just walked out and started crying.
“Dad I… was he serious?” he asked. He shook his head, and put his arm around me.
“Hey, listen, Mike. It seems like the BBQ isn’t turning out too well. It’s sort of like American cooking habits versus Australian cooking habits!” Billie said walking in, “And Australia won… therefore, me and Tre leaving!” Billie said, walking in, “Are you okay, Samy?” he said. There were bruises on my arms (where there wasn’t a cast or a bandage) and my eyes were still red.
“I’m fine!” I said, wiping my eyes on my sleeve. He sat down next to me.
“You don’t look fine. Tre was on the phone to Frankie out there. I think he was talking about you when he said ‘she did what!?’ and stuff like that… you can tell me what happened,” he said, putting his hand on my knee. I pushed his hand off my knee, I wasn’t too trustworthy of people touching me.
“Billie, I don’t think she really wants,” I interrupted my dad.
“I got raped,” I said. Billie sat there, staring at me in disbelief.
“You got raped…. By who?” he asked. I shrugged.
“I’ve told you enough… I’m not too comfortable with telling people at the moment…” I stood up and went to the bathroom. When I was up there, I locked the doors and stared at myself in the full length mirror. After I was sick at staring at my horrible self, I sat on the floor, leaning against the bath. I heard somebody coming upstairs, and then trying to open the bathroom door.
“Is anyone in here?” I heard Esi’s voice. It was like heaven, she was the only person I could tell.
“Es…” I said, opening the door. She looked at me, head to toe, then pulled me out of the bathroom and into her room.
“What the hell happened?” she asked. I sighed.
“It’s a long story, which I don’t feel comfortable talking about…” I said. She stared at me.
“Fine, get out,” she said, hushing me out.
“I didn’t say I wouldn’t tell you, though,” I said. She rolled her eyes.
“Go on, then!” I told her the whole story from the moment I had last left the house to the moment where I came to the bathroom. She started crying.
“Why are you crying?” I asked her. She looked at me.
“You idiot, my sister/best friend just got raped! Her Mum hates her and… Could this day get any better!?” she asked, hugging me. It was good to know she was always there for me.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on August 21, 2007, 11:13:05 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXWow...
I just had to get on here after doing my make-up for like an hour, didn't I?
Well, that was a waste of an hour.
-wipes eyes-
this was so sad...
I LOVED IT!!!
-runs to read the rest of the chapters-

sailormoon93 on March 19, 2007, 7:51:07 PM

sailormoon93 on
sailormoon93great!! loved it!

jak-n-daxter203 on February 10, 2007, 11:42:51 PM

jak-n-daxter203 on
jak-n-daxter203ogm! u wudnt put ur hand on a girls knee who had just been raped!

go billie! *faints*

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on January 14, 2007, 12:08:49 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXx*Cries*
shoot you made me cry.
Literally!
I'm crying that was so sad!!!!
Well not crying but watery eyes!!!
Sniff...I can't beleive Tre called her a slut!!
And Frankie!!!
Okies I really need to know what happens in the next chapter!!
I really hope Frankie and Samy get back together!!
Sniff...Lol great job!!
Always a pleasure reading your storys!!
But Billie and Samy aren't that close are they??
Lol Scott's an idiot with the whole 000 thing haha