Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend

This story is something I wrote a long time ago about Mike Dirnts daughter, Samy [yes, I made her up] and Tré Cool's son Frankito. They're both around 18 btw!

Chapter 4 - Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend

Chapter 4 - Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend
*Frankie’s POV*
I took a long sip from my 8th beer bottle.
“I bet you can’t shoot that runny Babbitt!” Tony shouted at me. We were going on a drunken rampage around the town with a BB gun shooting every thing we could.
“betchoo I can!” I shouted back and shot for the bunny rabbit. I missed by inches as it ran into the bushes.
“Yoo missed!” he shouted. I aimed the gun at him. He stopped laughing.
“You wouldn’t!” he said. I shrugged and shot the BB gun at the top of a tree. I heard a cheep, and then saw a blue bird fall to the ground. We high fived each other then kept walking. We walked past Rudy’s can’t fail, and I saw my dad’s car parked out the front of it. I went inside, with the gun, and sat down next to my dad.
“Frankie!” he said, “What the hell are you doing?” he said, kicking the gun out of my hand.
“Hey!” I said, picking it up again, and pretending to shoot it at people, “bang bang bang bang!” I said, laughing. My dad glared at me.
“Put the gun down now, son, and nobody gets hurt…” an old man walked up to me holding a shot gun. An actual gun! I dropped the gun and fell asleep on the chair, falling off as there was no back on it.
“Idiot,” I heard my dad mumble as he helped me up.
“I’m not an idiot!” I said. He stared at me.
“You’re right, you’re not. You’re in love, that’s what the problem is,” he helped me walk outside then drove home.
**
“Wake up!” my head started throbbing as soon as my eyes opened.
“What…?” I said, not knowing where I was or what I was doing in this strange place.
“You idiot!” Ramona said, “You used to do that to me after I had been at parties all night. So now I’m doing it to you! Have a nice morning with your hangover!” I heard her footsteps walk out the front door. I opened my eyes properly to see where I was lying. I was lying in the living room on the couch. My dad walked in.
“I couldn’t be bothered to carry you up to your room, last night, so I left you here,” he said, laughing, “Oh, and Samy phoned. You’d better apologize,” he said. I stared at him.
“Sure,” I said, sarcastically, “Let me apologize for her cheating on me!”
Anger was starting to build up inside me. My stomach was whirling round and round until…
“Yuck!” my dad said, moving just in time so the vomit didn’t get him. He handed me a glass of water.
“Why should I say sorry?” I said, ignoring the vomit that had just excused itself from my body.
“I don’t think I should be telling you. Just go, Frankie…” he said. I shook my head.
“No. I’m not going over there ever again until she apologizes to me!” I said, stubbornly. My dad stood up.
“You’re making a big mistake, son,” he said and started walking out.
“YOU DIDN’T SEE WHAT I SAW, DAD! THEY WERE ALL OVER EACH OTHER!” I shouted. He turned around.
“Looks can be deceiving, make sure you’re not making the worst decision of your life here…now, get ready for school. It’s not the weekend anymore,” he walked out. I looked at my hands. Wait, if it was the weekend then why did Samy get ready for school on Saturday?
Oh well.
“Boys,” Ramona said, sighing as she walked into the living room with a bucket of water and a cloth, “can’t even clean up their own messes…”
She pushed her way past me and I continued walking upstairs to get changed out of my vomit stained clothes. I put on a pair of jeans that was lying around on the floor then found an old Green Day shirt and walked out, putting my vans on at the door. As I walked to school I had to walk past Samy’s house. I looked up at her window and saw her looking out of it so I quickly turned my head and kept walking. It hurt to not speak to my best friend, but it also hurt to be cheated on by your girlfriend. Rock n Roll girlfriend. That’s what she was.
*Samy’s POV*
I looked out my window. Frankie was walking to school. I couldn’t go down, though. I was suspended for the next week. I wonder if Tre told Frankie what really happened. I hope he did. Frankie looked up at me; I looked back, smiling at him. I loved to see his face and what he wore to school. He turned his head and kept walking, without returning my smile. I dumped myself on my bed and sunk my head into my pillow and closed my eyes. I wish this had never happened. Johnny ruined my life. No, my mum ruined my life. If she had never of come then I wouldn’t of had a fight with her which means I wouldn’t have had gone in the Ute. I put my computer on. It was a shabby thing I’d had since I was about 12 and it was slow as hell. It never loaded properly and sometimes it decided to turn off automatically. But, I thought I’d see if it worked…
“Beep beep,” my computer kept beeping as it loaded the windows 98 signs.
Yes! It worked. I typed in my password then…
SZHOOOM…
The screen went black and everything turned off.
“shoot!” I said.
“SORRY!” my dad called from downstairs.
“What?” I shouted back. He came up holding some electrical cords.
“I tried to put the blue cord with the red cord and then everything blew up…now there is no electricity…shoot,” he said. I laughed at his face, which was black from most likely the blow and his hair was sticking up. He looked in the mirror.
“Won’t be any Mike Dirnt teenie’s now, will there, ay?” he laughed. I smiled and then he walked out.
Great, no electricity for god knows how long. I got my mobile and iPod and walked out the door.
“I’m going to go for a walk down to a café, bye dad!” I shouted. He ran in.
“Are you sure? I mean, what if you see Johnny… I don’t want you getting hurt. Why don’t you take somebody with you?” he asked, blocking the door.
“Dad, I’ll be fine. I’ll make sure to walk where lots of people are!” he watched me for a minute before letting me go.
“Be careful, though…” he said. I nodded and walked out. It was a pretty cold day for summer. Oh well. I started walking down a few streets, listening to my iPod.
“HEY! HEADS!” I turned around and saw a basketball hit my head, making me fall over. It had hit one of my massive bruises. A boy about 16 came over.
“I am so sorry!” he said, helping me up. I smiled, holding back my tears.
“It’s alright,” I said.
“Are you sure? Are you okay… Did the ball do all of that? Did you fall or something… why do you have so many bruises?” he asked. So many questions...
“Let me try answering all of these. I am sure I’m okay… I am okay. The ball didn’t do that. I didn’t fall. Well, I did fall, but the fall didn’t cause those bruises. And um… don’t worry why I have so many bruises. Did I get all of them?” I smiled. He nodded.
“Wow. You’re good!” I looked at him.
“Aren’t you meant to be at school?” I asked. He looked at his feet.
“I got expelled. And my parents are on holiday so they don’t know yet…” I smiled.
“I got suspended… nothing to worry about, though!” he smiled. His eyes were bright blue and his hair was a dirty blonde. The clothes he wore were very faded jeans with a white singlet. He had kustom shoes on.
“Nice shoes… I have a pair of them somewhere,” I said. He nodded.
“Want to get a drink?” he said, looking in the direction of Rudy’s Can’t Fail. I nodded, and then we walked over there.
“Hey Jen. Can I get a cappuccino?” I asked Jenny, who worked at RCF. She had worked there ever since it opened. My dad owned it, so I knew everyone in there.
“Sure. You okay there, Sam?” she asked. I nodded.
“What are you getting?” I asked the boy. I still hadn’t found out his name. He looked at the menu.
“Can I please get a Mocha?” he asked her. She nodded and started making the drinks.
“Hey,” he said, “I bet you can’t guess which famous dude owns this place!” I laughed.
“Hmm, could it be Mike Dirnt?” I said. He looked very taken aback.
“You like Green Day?” he asked. I nodded.
“I love them. Personally, Mike is my favourite. He’s so nice!” he stared at me.
“I have lived here ever since I was born and not once have I met them!” my eyes went wide.
“Come on,” I grabbed his arm and ran out the door and back to my house.
“DAD! Come here!” I shouted.
“Samy? Are you alright!?” he shouted, running in. The boy stared at him.
“Oh… shoot. You’re Mike Dirnt’s daughter… frack… I mean… fudge…!” he stood there mumbling on about everything from Green Day to skateboards. I just stood there, laughing at him.
“Hey,” my dad said, shaking his hand, “Mike. Well, you already know that. Who are you?” he asked.
“I’m… Ben… sir!” he said. I cracked up laughing.
“My dad? Known as sir? Hah!” I said. I looked on the TV. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers was playing.
“I love this song!” I said, singing along. Ben sang along to it as well.
“Same,” he said.
“I love Give it away by the chili’s. I love it how he’s like give it away! Really quickly” I said.. My dad rolled his eyes and went back to his electrical cords.
“Hey, I’m sorry I never found out your name…” Ben said. I smiled.
“Samy,” I said, shaking his hand. He looked at me.
“You have really nice eyes…” he complimented. I could feel my face going red.
“Thank you. So do you,” I said back. But I wasn’t lying, he actually did. They were so… blue…
“Wait… Oh god. That means you know Tre and Billie Joe as well, don’t you?” he said. I nodded.
“Could I…”
“Meet them?” I finished his sentence. He nodded. I smiled.
“You can meet Billie. I’m not sure about going over to Tre’s house… we’re kind of… fighting a bit. Well, Tre’s knows the truth but I’m fighting with his son, Frankito, and he might be there. He usually skips school…” I said.
“What are you fighting about?” he asked, as we walked out the door.
“Frankito thinks I cheated on him, because we … were going out,” I sighed before the word ‘were’. I wish I still was going out with him, “He caught Johnny… raping me…” I said. Wow, I couldn’t even tell my own boyfriend this, yet I was telling some complete stranger.
“Is that why you have all the bruises?” Ben asked. I nodded, avoiding all eye contact, “I’m sorry… I’m intruding on your life and you don’t seem to be enjoying telling me about it. How about you come to my school prom tonight?” he asked. I looked confused.
“I thought you were expelled?” I asked.
“I am… but the principal said I could come to the prom because it’s our last one,” I smiled.
“Oh, I don’t think I’m really in a state to go to a prom at the moment… what year are you in?” I asked.
“Twelve. It’s my last year,” he said..
“It’s my last year too… I don’t even know when our prom is. I got suspended so I don’t know anything that’s going on lately and… Well, I got suspended because of the school slut saying I tried to sell pot to her when, really, I don’t even smoke pot. I barely drink… I take back the drinking bit, actually. I get drunk easily.” I said then added, “Sorry! I’m telling you my life story!”
“Well, your life story, which is actually like the last week of your life, is more interesting then my life story! Mine is that I grew up in this area, went to school and here I am. I skate. That’s it…” I smiled.
“At least people don’t stare at you all the time because your Dad is famous!” he laughed.
“I’d love to be related to anybody in Green Day,” he said.
“It is fun,” I replied, “Oh, here we are,” I knocked on Billie’s door. Adrienne answered.
“Hey, Samy! Hun, I haven’t seen you in ages!” she said, hugging me. She squeezed at least 10 bruises and made them hurt like hell.
“Ow…” I said. She quickly came off me.
“I’m sorry! Billie told me what happened…” I nodded.
“Yeah. Well, this is Ben. And I was wondering if he could meet Billie? ‘Cause he’s a major fan and he’s never met them. All his life he’s lived here and never met them!” I said. 80 smiled.
“Sure, come in,” she stood out of the door and let both of us in, “BILLIE,” she shouted in the direction of upstairs.
“Do you want me to get him?” I asked. She nodded.
“He’s in his room…” I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to their bedroom.
“Come in, Adi!” I opened the door.
“It’s Samy-OH MY GOD! I’m sorry!” I closed the door. I had walked in on Billie… with his pants down, if you get what I mean. Five seconds later he opened the door, his face red from embarrassment.
“I’d, um… appreciate it if you didn’t tell anybody that you walked in on me… well, you know…” I laughed.
“Only if…” he looked at me.
“You’re going to bribe me!?” he said. I looked at him seriously.
“If you wash your hands. Nobody wants to touch your hands now…” He smiled and went into the bathroom to wash them. I went back downstairs to Ben and Adi, they were both sitting on the couch, speaking.
“Hey,” I said, sitting down. They kept speaking. Billie came down, drying his hands on his shirt.
“Hello,” he said. Ben stood up.
“It is so good to finally meet you!” he said. Billie nodded.
“You too. Hey, Adi is there any coke left?” he asked. I laughed. Ben just got shut down by Billie.
“Billie!” Adi said, “Don’t be so rude!” he looked at Adi, then me, then finally at Ben.
“Hello boy. It’s nice to meet you. I hope we can do this some other time. It was great to meet you,” He went over and kissed Ben on one cheek, then on the other.
Adi glared at Billie. Ben held his cheeks in astonishment.
“I’m not in a good mood… you know that!” Billie said.
“You seemed pretty happy when I went up...” Billie interrupted me.
“Shut up, Samy,” he said, glaring at me. I could see him trying to not smile. I smirked at this and stood up.
“Fine. You suck!” I said, walking out.
“Oh, Samy, I didn’t mean it!” he said. I laughed.
“Knew you would soften up if I left saying something like that,” I said. He rolled his eyes.
“Do we have any coke left?” He asked Adi.
“You know Coke is bad for you?” I said to him. He turned around.
“Did you know if you keep speaking I’m going to knock the living daylight out of you?” he said. I laughed. I was getting to him. Soon he would start laughing along.
“Billie!” Adi said, surprised at his actions.
“Oh, come on Adi! You know me and Samy always argue. Is there any coke left?” he asked. Adi was about to answer when I said something first.
“Why don’t you look for it yourself? Don’t you know your way to the kitchen? Here, let me show you…” I grabbed his arm and walked him to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. I saw a bottle of coke, and quickly grabbed it before Billie had the chance to put his arm out.
“Give it here, Samy,” he said. I went to the glass cupboard. There was a tiny bit of coke left in the bottle and I got out a glass, “You’d better be pouring that for me…” he said. I smiled and poured it into a glass, and then I took a huge gulp out of it.
“Here you go!” I said, handing him back the tiny bit of coke in the glass I’d just drank out of. I walked out, smiling.
“Nice one, Sam,” Adi said, smiling. We did a small high five and I sat down. Ben was smiling at me.
“It’s fun to piss Billie off,” I said to him.
“I’m sure it is…” he said. I nodded. The taste of coke was lingering in my mouth. I went into the kitchen to spit the taste out.
“Samy. That was really mean…” Billie said. I smiled.
“Well, you know. It’s either I annoy you or I tell everyone what you were doing,” I said.
“Dude, everyone knows that I do it. Listen to Longview!” he said. I smirked.
“Yeah but…” I said. He rolled his eyes.
“What do you think guys do, Samy? Practically every guy does it…” I shuddered at the thought of Frankie doing it. It just seemed odd, since I’d known him since I was born.
“Your dad,” he started to say but I interrupted him.
“YUCK! NO, BILLIE! Too far!” I said, standing up and then left the room.
“I’m going to go back home now…” I said to Adi, “Thanks for having me, bye.” I walked out the door and back to my house, leaving Ben in their house. I barely knew Ben, so I didn’t want him coming into my house. I went around the back to the pool. I couldn’t swim in it because of my cast and I was sick of that thing. I took the bandage off my left arm. The skin had healed a bit over the bone, but you could still tell I was injured there. Now, how do I get the cast off…?
I went inside into the kitchen.
“Hey, dad… do we have any massive knives that could cut through anything?” I asked him. He looked at me, with an odd look.
‘I, uh… yeah… 3rd draw…” He pointed to the third draw. I went over and helped myself to the biggest knife.
“Thank you!” I said, walking outside again. I went around the side so my dad couldn’t see what I was doing. I put the knife through the cast, very carefully, so that I didn’t split through my skin.
“Samy!” I heard Tre say, from over the fence. I shrieked in surprise and the knife when through the cast and I felt it just miss going through my skin.
“Oh hey Tre,” I said.
“What are you doing? Oh, I tried to convince Frankie to speak to you, but he was being a stubborn son of a dog… oh… wait. I’m not a dog… Here he is, now. Wait here!” I heard him going to get Frankie. I didn’t want to speak to him, yet. I couldn’t stand to talk to him… he didn’t believe me, why should I speak to him?
“Frankie, you speak to that girl now!” I heard his dad say to him. I quickly slipped myself inside. I heard a door slam next door, most likely Frankie’s. I had a plan to speak to Frankie, and it wasn’t going to be ruined by Tre.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on August 21, 2007, 11:44:49 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXI LOVE THIS SO FAR!!!!
-thinks about Billie masturbating-
....
I'm a lesbian now...
Wait, no, I always was....
Or am I bi?
Wait...what?!
I'm so tired I don't even know my sexual orientation and I'm trying to follow a plot?!?!
-looks at a poster of MCR-
Okay, Gerard's hot, I'm bi...
dodedodedo....
I LOVE YOUR STORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

sailormoon93 on March 19, 2007, 8:04:45 PM

sailormoon93 on
sailormoon93awsomeness, loved it!! loved it loves it!

jak-n-daxter203 on February 10, 2007, 11:55:00 PM

jak-n-daxter203 on
jak-n-daxter203omg that was a col chapter... i agree with eddy

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on January 14, 2007, 3:00:16 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxHaha That's heaps good!
I swear..Is it even possible for you to write a story where I don't laugh, cry, giggle, smile, frown, or LOVE TO DEATH?!?!?!
Lol!
That was funny with the
“What do you think guys do, Samy? Practically every guy does it…” I shuddered at the thought of Frankie doing it. It just seemed odd, since I’d known him since I was born.
“Your dad,” he started to say but I interrupted him.
“YUCK! NO, BILLIE! Too far!” I said, standing up and then left the room.
Aww I ABSOLUTELY LOVELOVELOVE<3<3<3 THIS STORY!!!!!
Can't wait till you get the next chapter up!!!
It's like killing me!!
I wanna see how Samy tells Frankie!!!
She told Ben...but not Frankie lol!
Nice.
Well I liked how you got some of everyone in that chapter
Coz Billie isn't in it at all usually
And billie's my dog.
LolXDXDXD
Please write the next chapter!
*Hugs*
O_oI'm in a hugging mood lol!