Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - And The Innocent Can Never Last...

This story is something I wrote a long time ago about Mike Dirnts daughter, Samy [yes, I made her up] and Tré Cool's son Frankito. They're both around 18 btw!

Chapter 8 - And The Innocent Can Never Last...

Chapter 8 - And The Innocent Can Never Last...
I rolled over in my bed and I was facing the wall.
“ARGH!” I screamed, quickly getting up. A huge, fat, ugly spider was walking around on my wall. My Dad ran in.
“What? Did your water break!?” he shouted running to me. I rolled my eyes.
“No, but can you please kill THAT!” I screamed, pointing at the disgusting spider. He nodded and squashed it with his slippers and then walked out.
“Thanks,” I mumbled, walking out, also, leaving the squashed, deformed spider on my wall.
“Hey,” Frankie said, coming up the stairs, as I was going down.
“Hey,” I replied, continuing to walk down. He did too.
“How’d you sleep?” he asked.
“Oh, perfect. Until I woke up and there was a disgusting spider on my wall!” he smiled.
“Yum,” he joked and then made me some breakfast.
“So, when’s the due date!?” Adrienne said, walking in and sitting next to me, staring at my stomach. I smiled.
“The doctor said it will be between now and a few weeks, I can’t wait!!” I said, getting myself excited. Frankie sat down next to me and put his hand on my stomach. His eyes widened.
“How many legs does it have?” he asked, looking confused. I laughed.
“It takes after you, if it’s a boy,” I giggled. Adie hit me.
“You’re disgusting,” she said, smiling. Billie walked in, holding a girls hand who was about 3.
“Everyone, this is Bella,” he said, pointing at the young girl. She had blonde hair and bright green eyes... like Billie’s.
“Hey Bella,” I said, and then looked at Billie, confused.
“My niece,” he explained.
“She’s adorable, isn’t she?” Adie whispered to me, smiling. I nodded. Bella gave a toothy grin, which showed off all her cute baby teeth. She giggled when Billie picked her up and started tickling her.
“Billie loves her... well, he loves kids. He still wishes Joey and Jakob could just ‘magically’ turn into babies again,” she rolled her eyes.
“He’ll look forward to babysitting mine then, won’t he,” I grinned. Adrienne rolled her eyes.
“He hates the crying, though. You should hear him complaining about all the crying. He just ... has very low patience,” she went over to Bella and started playing with her doll that she had brought over. I smiled at her.
“I can’t wait ‘til I have a kid,” I said to Frankie. He nodded.
“We[/i] can’t wait,” he corrected me, smiling. I rested my head on his shoulder and thought about the future.
***
“OH MY GOD!!!” Frankie shouted, “WHAT THE HELL DO I,”
“Frankie! Calm down!” my dad shouted. I started breathing heavily.
“GET ME TO A HOSPITAL,” I screamed, starting to push.
“You heard her, get her to a hospital,” Adrienne shouted, making Billie and Mike pick me up and carry me into a car.
***Frankie’s POV***
“How is she, doctor?” I asked him, hoping Samy was okay.  The doctor looked at his feet.
“I’m afraid... I’m not sure if she’s going to live,” he said, frowning.
“...what?” I said feeling tears coming.
“You’d better not see her ... I’m sorry. It might cause her stress, and we’re trying our best to help her,” he went back into the room Samy was in. Three meters away and I can’t even look at her.
“How is the baby?” I asked quickly.
“They’re fine,” he said, smiling.
“They’re?” I asked, completely stoked.
“Three. Triplets,” he walked into the room. I sat back in my chair, Mike walked up.
“Here’s a coffee, Frankie,” he said, passing me the coffee.
“Triplets...” I said, smiling, and then it struck me. Samy might not be alive to take care of them with me!
“Mike...” I said, starting to cry.
“Yeah?” Mike looked at me with his big blue eyes.
“They’re not sure if Samy is going to make it through,” the doctor walked in.
“Her heart rate is fine now, she can breathe by herself. She’s going to be fine,” the doctor smiled, I rushed into the room.
“Samy!” I said, hugging her tightly.
“What do we name them?!” she said, excitedly.
“Hmm...” I looked at them. Two were wearing pink blankets and one was wearing a blue blanket.
“Jessica...” I pointed at the first little girl, “Kim,” I pointed to the other one, and then I pointed to the boy, “Jimmy.”
Samy nodded.
“They’re good,” she smiled.
“Well... that was easy,” I smiled back and started driving home. Maybe I’d stop at the pub for a celebratory drink...
I hadn’t had a good drink of beer in a long time...
“Hey, can I get a beer? Thanks,” I handed over some money.
“Hey, Frankie, guess what,” I turned around and Johnny was standing there.
“Johnny!? I thought you were in,” he interrupted me.
“Shh... I escaped! How cool is that!” he smirked, then came closer. I tried to step away but the bar counter was there, “There are guards all around town, and guess what? When they find me, oh I can’t wait; I’m going to tell them you helped me escape. After all, you were the one who ended up with Samy. How is she, anyway?” he looked me right in the eyes.
“You bastard, you can’t frame me with something stupid like that. They wouldn’t believe you,” I said.
“Oh, but they can! I’m not that dumb, Frankie. I’ve spent months on this,”
“Months?” I asked, getting a little scared.
“Months,” he confirmed, he started to tell me his plan. I fumbled around with my phone in my pocket and put the recording on.
“I made up fake letters that say they’re from you, Frankie and I’m going to get your fingerprints all over them. Oh, and you know how I’ve been phoning you a lot over the past few months? Well guess what! They’ll think you were helping me escape from all the phone calls. Oh and this. You did it for this,” he pulled out a large bag of pot.
“Pot?” I asked, making sure the recording could hear it.
“Yes, pot, Frankie. I’m going to plant it in your house. They’ll believe me straight away!”
“And you’ll get put away for longer for escaping and having pot! Where did you get it? They’ll arrest whoever sold it to you as well,” I said.
“Everyone, except the guards, know that old Frank in the prison sells shoot loads of pot,” he smirked, “See you round, Frankie,” he walked out of the back of the bar, smiling to himself. I quickly ran out into my car.
shoot, I always suck at driving when I’m under stress.
I pulled out of the car park, only to see Johnny driving right at me.
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on August 26, 2007, 12:00:50 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXSorry I stopped commenting mid-story.
My mom ripped me off the comp to go to New Jersey for a while...
I have no clue why...
it was fun anyway.
I really like this!
I always carry a tape recorder with me because it's just something you pick up on growing up in New York and New Jersey...
Smart Boy!
<3

sailormoon93 on March 19, 2007, 8:56:29 PM

sailormoon93 on
sailormoon93that was short, why was he saying his plan IDIOT MUCH!!!
anyways im hooked, bout to read more..

love ya!
lol
woot
triplllets
how funny am i triplets and i did 3 L oh haha

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on March 10, 2007, 2:42:04 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxWEOOOEEEEWWWW!! Short. This one was short.
Lmao.

His eyes widened.
“How many legs does it have?” he asked, looking confused. I laughed.
“It takes after you, if it’s a boy,” I giggled. Adie hit me.

*Giggles* Hah! I be not commenting long. I wanna read teh next chapter:]