Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kakashi and The New Villager

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 1 - Kakashi and The New Villager

Chapter 1 - Kakashi and The New Villager
Hatake Kakashi sat on the couch in his house reading a book. He looked at the clock.

‘Ah about another 10 minutes and I’ll be good,’ he thought. He went back to reading. He read about 15 pages then he checked the clock again. “It’s time to go.” he said to himself. He put the book in his room and left the house.

He walked down the familiar road to the Academy to greet his team. After a 10 minute walk, he arrived. He climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor and was met by Iruka Sensei in the hallway.

“Oh hey Kakashi! Team 7 is waiting for you in the classroom ...” he said.

“Ok, thank you Iruka.” Kakashi replied and headed down the hall. When he came to the right door he opened it and backed away. Soon an eraser (the ones for the chalk boards ya know?) Fell from the top of the door.

“Dammit!!!” Kakashi heard Naruto say, loudly.

“Naruto would you shut up already?! I TOLD you not to do it!” Sakura said to Naruto. (That was SO cool!!!!) * Inner Sakura *

“Naruto, you’ve done it so many times the Sensei probably knows it’s gonna happen ... Idiot ...” a boy in the corner said. It was Sasuke.

“Sasuke!!! Why I oda-” Naruto didn’t finish.

“Naruto,” Kakashi started. “He’s right.”

“I hate those words.” Naruto said.

“So Kakashi Sensei! What are you teaching us today?” Sakura asked.

“I’m not teaching today. Today we have a mission here in town so we better get started.” After explaining what their mission was, they all left.



+ ~ + After The Mission + ~ +



“Ok Team 7! Today went great!” Naruto said to his team.

“Yeah but you got beat up. AGAIN!” Sasuke and Sakura said. Kakashi chuckled.

“SO! What’s your point?” Naruto asked.

“Ok team, our mission is over so you’re dismissed. I’ll see you 3 later.” Kakashi told them.
“Ok, bye Sensei! See you tomorrow!” Sakura said, running home.

“Humph,” grunted Sasuke.

While limping home, Naruto said, “Yeah, bye Sensei!”

After he had said good-bye, Kakashi walked towards the Report Center (I don’t know what it’s called but it’s where the give their reports of the missions they do. Peoples like kakashi do this. Just in case your confused.)

He opened the door and stepped in. He looked around. The Hokage was up front talking to a woman. They were the only ones in there except for Iruka who was behind the counter. He walked up to the counter.

Iruka looked up at him. “Hey! So how did the mission go?”

“Naruto got beat up.”

“Again!?” Iruka wasn’t surprised. This had happened at mostly all of there past missions.

Kakashi said, “Yeah, again...” They both laughed.

“Oh Kakashi! I didn’t see you come in!” Lord Hokage called to him. “Come here for a second, please.” Kakashi walked over towards him. “Kakashi I’d like you to meet someone.” he turned towards the woman. “This is Kira. Kira this is Hatake Kakashi, one of the best Ninjas in Konohagakure Village.”

The woman named Kira smiled. “It’s nice to meet you Kakashi.”

“It’s nice to meet you ...” ‘She has such a BEAUTIFUL voice!’ he thought.

“Kakashi, I was wondering ... Can I have a word real fast? Excuse us real fast Kira.”

“It’s ok, I’ll go wait over there.” she walked to the couch and sat down.

“Yes Lord Hokage?” Kakashi asked.

“I need Kira to be another team leader for team 7. Not saying that you’re not doing a good job its just she’s not friend this Village. She is also a very good Ninja.”

“Um, t-that’s, ok I guess....” Kakashi said. Wondering if there was anything else.

“There’s something else.” Lord Hokage said.

‘How did I know?’ Kakashi thought.

“She needs a place to stay. Is it alright if she stays with you for the time being?”
“U-uhhhhh ....” ‘What do I say!?’ he thought. “Um, it’s fine with me....yeah ok.”

“Ok, Kakashi. Kira, come here.” Lord Hokage said. Once she came over the Hokage whispered into her ear what was going on.

Her eyes widened. “What!? Oh thank you Kakashi! You really didn’t have to do that!”

“No, it’s ok! Really! Come on, we’d better be heading to my house.” They left, leaving Iruka and Hokage by themselves.

“Wow ... I thought he was gonna say ‘no’!” Iruka said, while laughing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well heres my first chapter! I hope you guys al like! ^_^ comments plz?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXRealBoysKissBoysXx on February 6, 2007, 1:10:47 PM

xXRealBoysKissBoysXx on
xXRealBoysKissBoysXxawesome!! I can't wait for the next! XXD

Tranity12 on December 4, 2006, 4:46:14 AM

Tranity12 on
Tranity12i loved it !!!! favs
 

HollyMannings on November 12, 2006, 12:27:40 PM

HollyMannings on
HollyManningsI really like the beginning! great detail lol and I just love who you put Naruto! xD lol his such a spaz ^_^

rickyAsakura on October 12, 2006, 8:01:59 AM

rickyAsakura on
rickyAsakuraWow, this is wonderful!!!! +Faves

beckyUsui on October 11, 2006, 1:35:22 PM

beckyUsui on
beckyUsuiI like it, I like seeing people take a situation that actually could happen and then giving it their spin. It's really good, I like it! I'm gonna read the next one!^^

++Faves++