Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The New Home and Some New Friends

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 2 - The New Home and Some New Friends

Chapter 2 - The New Home and Some New Friends
The sun was still setting, so it made a beautiful red-orange glow on the village. While walking home, Kakashi had looked over to see Kira and he saw that the sunlight had made a beautiful glow upon her pretty tanned skin. The glow, along with her wonderfully colored blue eyes, the lightest brown and darker blond hair, her slender body, and the way she carried herself when she walked! She, Kakashi thought, had to of had been the most beautiful woman in the world! He walked on, in awe. Kira looked up at him.

“Kakashi, is there something wrong?” she asked.

“N-No I was just looking at the sunset.” he replied.

“Yes, it’s pretty isn’t it?” she smiled.

“Yes, it is.” ‘But that’s not what I’m talking about’ he thought.

They kept on walking till they reached Kakashi’s house, and Kira’s new home. Kakashi opened the door but let Kira go in first.

“Wow... This is your home? It’s... comforting.” she said.

“Come on, I’ll show you around.” He led her through the hallway to the kitchen, bathroom, and all over the place. And the last he showed was her room. “Now, I’m right across the hall so if you need me, you can come get me anytime.”

“Alright, thank you SO much for doing this Kakashi.” she said, with glistening yes.

“Hey, it’s no problem. Now, for tomorrow. We are leaving early and we are going to meet your new team at the Academy. I’ll show you there since you...don’t know where anything is. Well, I know it’s kinda late, but would you like something to eat?”

“No, I’m fine thank you. Um, I’m pretty tired so I’m gonna go to bed.”

“Alright, night Kira.” Kakashi opened the door to his room and left Kira standing in the hallway. What they both didn’t know was when they both went to bed that night, both Kira and Kakashi were thinking about each other.



+ ~ + The Next Morning + ~ +



The next morning, Kira woke up, got dressed and headed to the kitchen. She walked in and sat down at the counter, not noticing that Kakashi was in there, fixing some breakfast. “Hey sleepy-head,” he said to her. “Sleep well?” she looked up and kinda slightly screamed, fell backwards and hit the floor with a THUD. He walked over to her. “Kira are you ok!?” he asked.
She sat up, her hand on her head. “Yeah, I’m still slightly asleep and you kinda, sorta, scared me ...” she said.

“I’m sorry, it was an accident.”

“Don’t worry about it. Whatcha making?” She sniffed the air.

“Nothing much just some eggs. Want some?” he turned towards her.

“Thanks, but I don’t eat breakfast.” She saw the stare he gave her. “I know, I know, I’m weird, but if I eat breakfast I get sick. Been that way ever since I was little...”

“Oh,” was all he said. He looked at the clock. “Oh we need to get going! Or Naruto will be mad at me...”

“N-Naruto?” she said, confused..

“Oh, I haven’t told you who is in the team! Ok I’ll tell you on the way there.” They walked out the door, and on there way to the Academy, Kakashi explained to Kira who was in there group, what was special about each person, and so on....All the good things that she’ll need to know. By the time they got to the school, Kira knew who each person was, an what was going on.....And what Kakashi was going to teach them. Kakashi walked up the usual hallway, Kira following behind. He opened the door but Kira was gonna go straight through but he grabbed her waist and pulled her back, and this time 2 more erasers fell to the ground.

“W-what was that!?” she said, looking at him.

“That would be the making of Naruto: The Prankster in the group.”

She looked down at the eraser, then back to Kakashi. “Oooooohhhhh....” she said.

“DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You CAN’T be serious!!!” Naruto yelled.”

“And that would be Naruto,” Kakashi whispered to Kira. “Naruto! Stop your yelling! I’m gonna miss every time you do it!” They both walked in.

“Yeah but- Wait! Sensei, who is this?” Naruto asked. Sasuke and Sakura looked up and stared at Kira. When Sasuke saw her, his eyes widened.

“Team 7, this is your new leader.” Kakashi said.

“WHAT!?:” They said screamed.

“I kid, I kid. No this is another Sensei. Kira, team 7. Team 7, Kira.” Kakashi introduced them.

“Uh, h-hi! Um...” Kira stammered.
Sakura walked up to her and said, “He have another girl!? ALRIGHT!!!”

“Let me guess, you are Sakura right? Yes, Kakashi has told me all about you three.” She pointed to Sasuke then to Naruto. “You are Sasuke and you are Naruto.” Sasuke nodded but Naruto yelled, “Yeah she knows my name!”

“Well, as of right now, she’s your perminate teacher but I’m here to. You just now have two Sensei’s.” Kakashi told them while stepping forward.

Naruto squinted his eyes. “Is that a GOOD or a BAD thing?”

Sakura hit him. “You are an IDIOT!!” she yelled at him.

“Hey you two stop fighting ok? You are a team!” Kira said. They all stared at her.

Sasuke said to himself, “She has a point....” But he didn’t know that Kira DID hear him. She smiled.

“Well, since we all know each other now, it’s time to start the day.” Kakashi told them.

“What are we doing today sensei? Do we have another mission?” Naruto asked.

“No, that’s tomorrow. Today is training but we’re fighting. Just to see where you three are at.” he said. He led them outside and told them his plans.

“Ok, who wants to go against me first?” Kakashi asked his team. Nobody raised their hands.

“Oh come on you guys! If nobody wants to go I’ll be choosing myself. So, now who wants to go.” Kira told them. Still, nobody raised there hands but Sasuke and Sakura pushed out Naruto. “Good! Naruto’s going first.” she said.

“What!? Wait, no- I mean! AHHHH!” he turned towards Sasuke. “I’m going to hurt you later.” he walked off.

Kira, Sasuke, and Sakura watched from the side while Kakashi and Naruto fought

“This will be over quick Sensei!” Naruto yelled towards him.

“I’ll believe that when it happens Naruto!” he yelled back. The match wasn’t short. It went on for an hour. After Naruto limped off the field, Kira chose Sakura to go next. She and Kakashi fought, a little less time but she did more damage. Before Sasuke went up, Kira walked to Kakashi.

“Kakashi, can I fight this one? I’ve watched very closely to the last two fights, I know what to do.”

“Are you sure? Hmm, alright. You can go.” he said to her.

When Sasuke turned to look towards Kakashi, he almost fell backwards when he saw that it was Kira he was going to fight.”W-What are you doing.....!?” he Sasuke asked.

“What does it look like? I’m going to fight you.” Kira told him.

‘Sasuke looks scared! Why would he be scared? Is he afraid of Kira?’ Sakura thought.

“You can’t possibly think that I will fight you Kira!” Sasuke yelled at her.

“Oh but I do, Sasuke. Now!” she threw her hand up. “I want to see how much you’ve grown since I’ve last seen you! Let’s begin!”



+ ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~


yea the 2nd chappie!!! ^_^ I’m actually proud of this one ... o.0 I think it was pretty long but I do believe the next chapter will be pretty sure. I’m not ENTIRELY sure yet.

Enjoy! Comments plz?

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXRealBoysKissBoysXx on February 6, 2007, 1:15:05 PM

xXRealBoysKissBoysXx on
xXRealBoysKissBoysXxOMG!! Suspense!! XD

Tranity12 on December 4, 2006, 4:56:36 AM

Tranity12 on
Tranity12totally awsome

HollyMannings on November 12, 2006, 12:35:00 PM

HollyMannings on
HollyManningsVery Cool! :D I want to read what happens next! ^_^

DocOck on October 19, 2006, 6:40:01 AM

DocOck on
DocOckawesome chapter faves. (holds out hands)More please

1mangalover on October 12, 2006, 2:01:10 PM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverWow its great Sensei!! You are very good!! Cant wait to read more!!!

rickyAsakura on October 12, 2006, 8:02:31 AM

rickyAsakura on
rickyAsakuraWow, really, really good. I need to tell Sisa about this.XD
Well awesome.=D

beckyUsui on October 11, 2006, 1:40:38 PM

beckyUsui on
beckyUsuiI like this story!
++Fave