Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Secret Is Let Out

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 3 - The Secret Is Let Out

Chapter 3 - The Secret Is Let Out
“......” Sasuke went silent.

“Wh - What’s going on?” Naruto asked.

“What is it Sasuke? Don’t you remember?” Kira asked Sasuke.

“How could I forget... sister...” he said...sweetly.

Kakashi’s eyes grew wide. “No....”

“WHAT?!” Naruto and Sakura yelled.

“You CAN’T be serious!” Sakura said.

Sasuke looked down at the ground, then to the sky, then finally straight at Kira. “How long has it been Kira?”

“Sasuke.... I am glad you remember me... But now is not the time. I will explain everything to you later but for now... Now is the time we fight! I want to see how much you’ve grown and don’t hold back on me just because I’m your sister!” Kira yelled. She ran ahead and disappeared.

Sasuke backed away and looked around. He looked up then jumped backwards. Kira jump down when a Kunai Knife. He ran towards her and kicked her ion the stomach. She flew 20 feet away but jumped right back up.

“Hmmm, not bad little brother... You’ve gotten good. But I hope you remember even more.” She laughed.

Sasuke looked at her. “What...are you talking about?!” he yelled.

Kira looked at him and smiled. “No of course you don’t... I should’ve remembered that..... Hmmm, well I guess I’ll just have to remind you then brother!” she twisted around and vanished.

Sasuke became scared. “Oh no..” he said.

“Kakashi...?” Sakura turned towards him. “What’s going on...?”

He looked at her. “I do not know...we shall wait and find out soon enough...” ‘I think I know what it is..” he thought.

Sasuke didn’t move from his spot.

‘He looks like he knows what was going on but...at the same time, he doesn’t! It’s like he’s confused and doesn’t know what to do!’ Naruto thought.

It got quite... It was completely silent when Sasuke gasped! Kira appeared behind him!

Kakashi looked closely at her. Her hair was down (it was up before I forgot to mention this) and it was covering her left eye. But there was a sudden gust of wind and it moved the hair from her face and right then and there Kakashi saw it!

Right there in front of him, Kira, had a Sharingan Eye! Kakashi couldn’t believe it. ‘But wait! She didn’t have it this morning! What the hecks going on?!’ Kakashi thought.

Kira read his mind and spoke telepathically to him ‘Oh your catching on Kakashi!’ He stared at her, unable to even think. Kira looked up at him and winked. She said (through the mind still) ‘All will be explained. Trust me.’

And Kakashi said, ‘I trust you’. This surprised Kira, but she smiled then looked at the back of Sasuke’s neck. “Now, my dear little brother, I believe you remember my special skill now huh?”

“Yes,” Sasuke replied. “I do my big sister. But, that’s not going to help you win this fight!” He turned around, grabbed one of Kira’s arms and threw her in the air. She then landed on her hands (like a handstand you know?) And jumped backwards. As soon as her feet touched the ground she blasted her mind with his.

Sasuke screamed in pain, and fell to the floor. Sakura screamed. “SASUKE!”

“N—NO!!! I won’t let you win! Not after the promise I made to you!” he screamed. He stood up, swayed a little then ran and punched Kira. It was so hard she screamed and fell to the ground. He ran towards her and stood there. She stood up and yelled, “ENOUGH!” she stared at Sasuke, a little stream of blood running down the side of her mouth. “You pass...my little brother.”

He pulled a hanker-chief thingy (just, go with what I wrote its like a napkin ok?) And gave it to her. “Sorry... your kinda, well bleeding.”

“I am?!” she wiped her mouth and looked at the napkin thingy. “Oh shoot your right!” She laughed. “Oh well! Ah, nothing I’m not used to right?” Sasuke looked at her funny.

“SASUKE!” he looked around and soon a flash of pink flew into his vision and Sakura had her arms around him. “Oh Sasuke!! Are you alright?!”

“Sakura I’m FINE Now get off of me!” he pushed her off of him and stood there. Kakashi soon joined them and stared at Kira.

“Well, Team 7,” he said. “Your all doing very well with your fighting and the techniques you use. We will not meet tomorrow so the day after tomorrow is when we will meet next.” he told them.

Naruto looked at him. “Where will we meet and what will we be doing Sensei?” he asked.

“We will meet at the bridge and I don’t know what we are doing just yet. Your dismissed.”

Seeing that Sasuke looked mad, Sakura didn’t waste her time in getting yelled at by him so she left without saying good-bye. Naruto, following close behind her.

After they left, Kakashi looked at Kira, who was looking at Sasuke, who was looking at the ground. Kakashi walked up to Kira, who soon looked up to him.

“So,” he said, whispering into her ear. “Mind telling me what is going on?” he asked.

She whispered back, “Not now.. I’ll tell you later, ok?”

“Ok, how about over dinner?” he looked at her.

Kira smiled and said, “I’d like that. We can leave in a little bit but...” She looked at Sasuke. “I need to talk to him real fast.” She left Kakashi and walked over towards her brother. She stopped in front of him and said, “Sasuke?”

He looked at her and crossed his arms. “You know, I am really glad to see you, Kira, but.... why has it taken you so long?”

Kira got sad...You could tell by her eyes. She looked at the ground. “I had to wait this long. I’m sorry I tried to come back to you as soon as I could but....I’m here now aren’t I?” she asked.

“Yeah, but why couldn’t you of had been there when I was little? When I needed you the most?” he stared at her for a few minutes. No one saying anything. He said, “I’ll see you later.” and walked on home.

Kira watched him leave, about to say something, but didn’t. Kakashi watched her closely as she walked back up to him. “Come on, let’s go.”


~~~~~~~~

Omg it’s the 3rd chapter!!

Wow.... im beginning to like this..VERY much!!! ^^

and I hope you guys do as well! If you don’t understand something you can always ask! Id ont mind =3

comments would be nice.

Please and thank you ^_^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXRealBoysKissBoysXx on February 6, 2007, 1:18:37 PM

xXRealBoysKissBoysXx on
xXRealBoysKissBoysXxI am beginning to like it too!! XD *favs* ^^

Tranity12 on December 4, 2006, 5:05:09 AM

Tranity12 on
Tranity12kewl love the ch sooooo much!!!!

HollyMannings on November 12, 2006, 12:41:04 PM

HollyMannings on
HollyManningsWow haha didn't see that one coming! xD Very great detail! ^_^

ShadowsGirl101 on November 12, 2006, 11:28:33 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101SASUKE!?SISTER!?*Faint's*
Lee:That mean's your Ch rocked ethier that or Victoria now has a concussion....