Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Truth

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 4 - The Truth

Chapter 4 - The Truth
Kira grabbed Kakashi’s left hand and started pulling him away. She was squeezing his hand and almost doing a fast walk. Kakashi pulled her hand back, stop and turned Kira to try and face him. “Kira, what’s going on with you?” he asked, being suddenly worried about her.

She stared up at him. She looked at the ground. Silence came between them, then Kakashi looked at the ground and noticed water spots in the dirt. He looked up and saw the Kira was crying.

“Kira....?Oh Kira, hey, it’s ok...” he walked closer to her. With a sudden “oh!” from Kakashi, Kira ran into his semi open arms and cried on his chest. With knowing nothing of how to handle the situation, he wrapped his arms around Kira and just held her. Kira, being in the state, just kept crying on him. “Kira, in order for me to help you, you need to tell me what’s wrong and what is also going on.” he told her.

She pulled away, wiped her tears, and looked up at him; eyes still flowing with tears. “Y-You’re right Kakashi... After the way your helping me, letting me stay in your house, you deserve an explanation.... I-” she was cut off.

Kakashi put a finger to lips. “Shhhh, not here. Let’s talk about it over dinner. I promised that to you anyways didn’t I?” he smiled. “Come on.” Without waiting for an answer from her, Kakashi grabbed Kira’s hand and gently pulled her towards town.

‘Hmmm.... Can I trust Kakashi? And if I can, will he accept me for who I am and who I’m related to?’ Kira thought. Without knowing that Kakashi was watching her, she rubbed her hand over her left eye; and the Sharingan Eye.
Kakashi and Kira, now walking at a steady pace, walked on through the trees, trying to find a place to eat. Kira had already let go of Kakashi’s hand, and was now looking around. Kakashi, same as the night before, was staring at Kira. Watching her every movement, the setting sun putting a nice orange glow upon her skin. He kept staring, and soon Kira looked up at him, and he turned his head away; blushing. Kira giggled to herself.

After awhile they reached a Ramen Noodle place. They sat at the table in the booth (I know that in the manga it’s a big long booth but this is my story! Live with it :P) in the back, Kira and Kakashi sitting opposite of each other. A few minutes passed and they ordered, now sitting in silence, waiting for their food. Kakashi leaned forward, eager to know more about this mysterious women that was right in front of him.

“So, where shall we begin?” he stared at her... Not the kind of stare where its like they want you to tell me so I can gossip stare, but....the caring stare like...take your time, im here to listen and help you stare.

Kira looked at him then sighed. “Ok, well as you probably already guessed. I am Sasuke’s sister.” Kakashi nodded. “My name is Uchiha Kira, I am Sasuke’s older sister and..... um well....” she stopped.
“You’re what... Kira?” Kakashi asked.

Kira got up and sat next to him. She leaned over and whispered in Kakashi’s ear, “I’m Itachi’s twin sister...” she pulled back. Kakashi looked at her.

“Really?” he asked.

She stared back at him. “Yes...Really.”

“Um, excuse me but I have your food.” Kakashi and Kira both turned around. The waiter WAS standing there with their order. He placed the food down and left them...alone again.

They began to eat...the first few bites in silence but Kakashi soon broke that. “So,” he said. “What happened?”

“What do you mean?” Kira asked him.

“Like, Sasuke said that you weren’t there when he was little....”

Kira put down her fork. “Oh, well um. When...when Itachi attacked our village...he didn’t bother trying to kill Sasuke but me...he tried to kill me....and....well he fought. But in the end, he won...he um...stabbed me a few times, sliced my neck, and did something else..I just don’t remember what... Well I wasn’t dead.... I can’t die.”

“W-WHAT!? That’s impossible!!” Kakashi said.

Kira looked at him. “Not when your me. See, I am a very special girl..uh woman I guess... As you know I have a Sharingan Eye correct?” Kakashi nodded. “Well when I was born, this Eye gave me special powers. I can hide my eye so nobody knows about it, I cannot die...But there is ONE spot on my body that if somebody stabbed me, I would die. Me, and me ALONE, only knows where it is. Well, Itachi thought I was dead and I had thought he had gotten Sasuke so...I left. Well, after he left our village he found me, again. We fought once again, and this time, he did way more damage to me then the last.” Kira shifted in her seat. “After he left me to bleed to death, someone from a near-by town found me and nourished me to health....that took a few months for a full recovery....then, I went around. Training by myself, then after awhile I started thinking. ‘I wanna see my brother again’. Cause when we were little me and Sasuke were very close. I understand why he’s mad at me. I should not of left him......All alone. Not knowing what to do... I’m a horrible sister.” She set both her hands on the table.

Kakashi sat there; trying to remember everything she had told him. He looked at her then, even surprising himself, he took hold of one of her hands and just, held it there; not letting go. Kira looked at his hand then up to his face. She smiled.... but it was a sad smile. One that told Kakashi that she is hurt and needs help.... “Come on, let’s go home. Its been a long and tiring day. But we have tomorrow off so, that’ll do us some good.” Kakashi left the money on the table and they left. Neither Kakashi nor Kira had let go of each others hands. They kept them intertwined, both of them seeming to like it.

“So, today, during your match against Sasuke... You read my mind! Please tell me about that.” Kakashi asked her.

“Oh...” Kira blushed. “Well, this certain Sharingan Eye is generic. I got it from my mother. And with hits one I’m allowed to read the opponents, well, actually anyone’s mind, and I can also make them insane. Like how Sasuke all of a sudden stopped and grabbed his head. I pushed my mind into his head and tried to take control. So..yeah. That’s on of the reason’s Itachi resented me. Was because I got everything.”

It was now completely black outside. Lamp posts and the full moon being their only source of light. “Everything? Like what?” Kakashi asked her.

“Oh let’s see..... People didn’t ignore me or, they let me do things with them. I got the “Family Eye” as my mom called it. Um, I got my fighting and Ninja skills from my dad, and the rest I taught myself. I was loved by people, family, and my friends. I think he wanted what I had. We’re twins right?”

“Right...”

Kira laughed to herself. “We don’t even have the same birthday.” she said.

Kakashi stopped. “Ok, now your just confusing me even more. How is that possible?”

“Well, when my mom went into labor, it was 10 P.M. My mom had Itachi at 11:55 P.M. that same night. And I was born at 12:12 A.M. the next day...” she smiled. “Weird huh?” he nodded. They continued their walk.

‘Hmmm...I like this. This new feeling. Holding her hand. Knowing I make her happy. I think I’m falling for her.’ Kakashi thought.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +
You know, this story is very fun to write! ^^

well, I hope you all like it so far. This is my fav chapter so far. Kakashi’s finally starting to realize he is starting to get feelings for Kira! =3

Comments plz?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on November 14, 2006, 9:07:13 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101*Clap's*I WANNA SEE EM KISS!WHOOOOO!!!