Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Night To Remeber

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 5 - A Night To Remeber

Chapter 5 - A Night To Remeber
Kakashi and Kira kept walking their way; hand in hand. Once in a while Kakashi would look over and slightly stare at Kira. One time she looked over and saw him watching her. She stared back and they both turned away; both blushing and to embarrassed to say anything that might ruin the moment.

After awhile from walking form the restaurant, Kakashi finally spoke up. “What would you like to do Kira?”

“Me? Why’s it always me?” she asked.

“Because.....” he blushed again.

Kira smiled to herself ‘I really, REALLY like Kakashi. He’s nice and treats me.... well. I don’t wanna loose this feeling.’ Kira thought. “Oh, I dunno...” She looked up at the moon. “The moon.”

“Huh?”

Kira looked and smiled at Kakashi. “The moon.” She pointed at it. “It’s pretty.”

“Yes it is...” ‘Like you.’ he thought.

“I remember, that when I was little. When I had a bad day or something, my dad would take me, just me, and we would walk out fo town to this one place on a hill. A nice, hill that over looked the entire town! It was the most beautiful I had ever seen. It was the best spot to lye on the grass and watch the stars. My dad would take me there, and, we would sit close together and gaze at the moon. And he’d tell me.... he’d tell that, when you have a bad day. Take care of it.”

“Take care of it? What do you mean?” Kakashi asked.

“Like, when you have a bad day, don’t let it bring yourself down. Take care of it and maybe after awhile it’ll turn into a good day.” she smiled then sighed.

“What’s wrong Kira?” Kakashi looked at her.

“I, I miss those days.” They were now on a bridge over a nice flowing river. She let go off Kakashi’s hand and walked to one of the railings and stood there with her hands on the rail. “I miss my mom, I miss Sasuke not being like he is. I want my old life back. I miss my family and.....” she didn’t finish the sentence.

Kakashi walked over to her, kinda beside her but kept his space. “Kira, I know you miss it. There are a few things in this world that I do to miss. But you know what?” she looked at him. “It’s ok to miss those things. It’s ok to, feel sad once in awhile.” he took both of her hands in his this time. “Because when your sad.... I’ll always be here fo you. If you need me to.” Kakashi was the one to sigh this time. “Kira I need to tell you something--”

“KAKASHI!! KIRA!!!!!” Someone called them.

“I know that voice...” Kakashi said. They both turned their heads and when Kakashi immediately saw that the person was Iruka, he let go of Kira’s hands and yelled back, as if nothing happened, “Hey Iruka!! What’s up? You need something?”

“No, I just thought I’d say hi! I just took Naruto home. I took him out to eat. So yeah... What are you guys doing? Were you two holding hands?”

Kira spoke up. “No Iruka. I thought I had a cut or a splinter in one of my hands so Kakashi was checking.”

Iruka looked at her funny. “Well alright. I’ll see you guys later. Bye!” he walked off.

‘Oh my god that was close...’ they both thought.

“So um...well, like I said BEFORE I was interrupted—“ Kakashi was cut off again by Kira getting closer and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you, Kakashi. For everything.”

Kakashi blushed slightly and took her hand. “Oh well your welcome. Come on, let’s go home.”



~ + (At Kakashi’s House) + ~



Kakashi and Kira walked up to the front of Kakashi’s house but he didn’t seem like he was gonna open the door. Kira looked at him funny.

“Aren’t... ...aren’t we going inside?”

“Well see that’s the thing Kira, I wanted to ask you something.” He looked over at the wooden bench he had on his porch. “Would you...like to sit with me and look at the stars?”

She smiled and sat down on the bench; waiting for him. “I’d love that.”

Kakashi smiled back and sat down next to her. They sat in silence; apparently neither of them knowing what to do or say. After about 10 minutes, Kira began shivering. Kakashi looked over towards her direction and got up without saying anything.

“Kakashi?” Kira said, confused. He came back a moment later with a very big blanket. He threw it around her so it was wrapped around her. “Thank you Kakashi! Ok now I’m warm.” she tugged the blanket around her some more.
“Your welcome.” he smiled. He looked up. The sky was clear. There were no clouds in sight.

Once again, silence fell between the of them. Neither one moved nor said anything. After about another 10 minutes, Kakashi shivered. Kira looked ta him then smiled. Without saying a word she scooted closer to him and wrapped the blanket around him to. So no they both were under it.

“Oh, thank you Kira.”

She giggled. “Don’t mention it.” She laid her head on Kakashi’s should as she scooted even closer to him. She then looped her arm through his and Kakashi jumped a little. He looked at her then put his head on top of hers. Kakashi and Kira both smiled.

Kira looked up and laughed. “Kakashi look up there!” She pointed towards the sky. “It’s a shooting star! Look and another over there!”

Kakashi said nothing but just kept staring.... He couldn’t stop. It was in his blood to look at this beautiful creature that was upon his shoulder. Kira looped her hand through his should again and turned her head to him. She saw him staring.

“What Kakashi?” she giggled and blushed.

“Oh, um... I was just thinking...of something.” ‘Or someone’ he thought.

“Like what?”

“Oh just...what I’m gonna do with Team 7 and....” he looked at Kira straight in the eyes. “And how beautiful you are...” he said, relieved as to get that out.

Her eyes began to widen. She whispered, “What did you just say...?”

His face got closer to hers. “I was thinking of how beautiful you look...and are.”

She looked down. “I’m not beautiful. These scars make me ugly.”

“Scars? What scars?” Kakashi asked. Kira put her head back and pointed the a long 5 in scar that reached all the way across her neck. “This scar and...” she stood up and lifted her shirt and there all along her stomach were big circular round ones, then a long one that went around her entire stomach. Kira then put her shirt down then just stood there. Kakashi looked at the ground then back up to Kira. He took her hand and pulled her into his lap where he wrapped his arms around her. She gasped but Kakashi just held her.

“Kira I....I don’t care about those scars. Forget the scars! Don’t let the past make you who you will eventually become.” he looked at her. Kira just stared at him; her eyes wide. A single tear began to fall from her face but Kakashi brushed it away with his thumb.

“Kakashi....” she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on her should, sobbing. “Kakashi.....these scars, remind me of who I am and what I have done to deserve them.”

“Kira from what you told me you didn’t do anything to deserve them!” he held her close.

She didn’t say anything. She just laid there, trying to stop crying. Kakashi rocked back and forth;
as if trying to stop a baby from trying to cry. After awhile Kira stopped crying but she fell asleep. Kakashi stayed there for a few more minutes just holding her then he stood up and carried her to her room. He opened the door and laid her down on the bed. Her head plopped on the pillow as he wrapped the covers around her slender body. Before he left, Kakashi brushed his hand through her long, soft and silky hair. “Kira,” he whispered. “I am so sorry if I made you remember things that you didn’t want to. I never want to hurt you. Please know that.” He leaned down and brushed his lips over hers ever-so-softly then after like 10 seconds he pulled away. And at the doorway he stood there. Watching her. He walked out and before he closed the door, he said,

“I love you Kira.”


~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +

this is hella fun to write! Wow....

You guys think its any good? Cuz I think this is one of the best stories I have written so far! ^^ Hope you guys like it! =3

comments plz?

Oh and if anybody has any suggestions as to what I should put in the next chapter or so, plz tell me plz! Suggestions are always welcomed! =)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on November 15, 2006, 9:05:18 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Interesting...A WHOOO!!!! Iruka is silly...