Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Dream

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 6 - The Dream

Chapter 6 - The Dream
~Kira’s Dream

Silence. That was all there was.. Silence in the village. Nothing more.......

Kira walked through her house looking for her mother. She searched for a pretty long time till she said to herself, “Oh well, I’ll find her alter I guess.” All of a sudden...

“AHHHHHHH!!!!! ITACHI STO-----“ Silence once again. Kira turned around to where she thought the scream came from.

Her heart began beating faster than normal. “Mom? MOM!” She ran outside and there stood the back of her twin brother: Itachi. He turned his head towards her then moved aside.

Kira gasped then covered her mouth with her hands. “MOM!!!!” she screamed.

Right there where Itachi was standing, was Kira’s dead mom: Yuri. Blood draped around her body. Her eyes, as if looking for something, were wide open and staring straight at Kira.

Kira backed away and held her stomach with one hand. As if she was going to throw up. She turned towards her brother. Her own blood. “Itachi what in the world are you doing?!?!” she yelled at him. He just stared at her.

“What do you think I’m doing. It’s payback for what they did to me.” Kira opened her mouth, about to say something until Itachi run very quickly up to her and grabbed her throat and pulled her up; trying to choke her to the death.

“I-ITACHI! LET ME GO!”

“No my sister I will not!! If it’s payback for them,” he looked at their dead mother. Then back to Kira. “THEN IT’S PAYBACK FOR YOU TO!!”

Kira saw no more.... For everything went dark and clouded her vision.


~~(End of Kira’s Dream)~~


Kira screamed and tossed and turned. “No!!!! No don’t----- STOP!!!!!!!” She screamed and yelled until her bedroom door burst open and Kakashi appeared behind it; frightened.

He ran up to her, grabbing her shoulders, and trying to pull her up to get her to stop twisting herself in the bed. “KIRA!!! Kira stop its ok!!” she stopped and starting crying..... She wrapped her arms around Kakashi and squeezed him; being scared to death.

“KAKASHI!!!!!” she cried on his chest while saying his name over and over.

“Kira... Oh Kira shhhhhhhh..... It’s ok... it’s ok.” he began stroking her hair to try and calm her down. He sat down, picked up Kira and set her in his lap; holding her. Kakashi continued stroking her hair and well over an hour later, Kira began calming down....

“Kakashi....” she whispered.

“Yes Kira?”

“I’m...so...sorry...” she fell asleep.

‘Why....why is she sorry? Oh well...let’s get her back to bed Kakashi.’ he thought; and talking to himself.

Instead of putting Kira back in her bed, Kakashi took Kira to his room, placed her in his bed, and wrapped the covers around her; not getting in himself. Instead of sleeping in his own bed for the rest of the night, he sat against the wall that had a good watching spot so he could watch Kira to see if she had another nightmare.

He was pretty good at staying up but tonight, it wasn’t at all like that. He was drozy and his eyelids wanting to close so he could fall in a peaceful slumber. But, he couldn’t help it. With a slightly loud THUD, Kakashi feel to the floor (even though he was sitting down) and fell asleep.


~ + ~ The Next Morning ~ + ~


Everywhere in Kakashi’s house was quite. There was no sound, except for the wind in the trees outside. Leaves of different colors were scattered around the ground. Birds, slightly chirping. But that was all.

In the house, Kira stirred and opened her eyelids slowly. When they were fully opened, she looked around; lost. “Where... Where am I?” she said out loud. She sat up and looked around. She placed her head on her head and groaned. “My head is throbbing. Why? What happened last night?” she asked herself. Then she looked to her right and jumped, making her fall entirely off the bed.

There was Kakashi. Still sound asleep and breathing like a child in a nap.

She stood up and walked over to him. Walking on her tip-toes; trying real hard to not wake him up. She kneeled down by his side and stared at him. Never fully realizing how beautiful he really was. She whispered, “Wow..... he’s really.... beautiful.....” she blushed. Now realizing the words she had just said. She leaned closer and was so close that she was about to.....

The, out of nowhere, Kakashi slowly opened his eyes. And stared into Kira’s.

Kira’s eyes widened and she jumped back saying, “AGH!! KAKASHI!! I...I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean.....” she was cut off by Kakashi taking her hand and pulling her up.

He said, “Kira... it’s ok, I don’t mind. Come on. I’ll make you some breakfast.”

“But I don’t—“ cut off once again.

He stared at her then pulled her to the kitchen. “You’ll eat and love my breakfast. Trust me.”

“Alright,” she whispered. “Kakashi.”

They headed through the hall to the kitchen where Kakashi made Kira sit at the counter. “Now, what would you like?” he said to her while getting on the other side.

“Hmm, Mr. Chef Kakashi. What can you make?” she rested her elbows on the counter.”

He stared at her. “Just about anything... Tell you what. It’ll be a surprise. Just because your so special.” Once he turned around both him and Kira blushed.

After a few minutes, Kira finally managed to say, “Ok,”

It got quite between the two besides the sizzling of something cooking on the stove. Kira sniffed the air. “Mmmmmmmmm....” she said. Kakashi slightly turned his head and looked at her. He smiled and returned to making breakfast. Kakashi wanted to talk more. He liked having conversations with Kira. They made him feel all tingly inside. But before he could say anything, Kira said something first.

“So, Kakashi. What happened last night?”

He looked at her. “You really want to know?” She nodded. “Alright... Well, last night when we were sitting on the bench out front, you starting crying and I held you. You eventually went to sleep so I put you in your bed, then I went to bed myself. It was about...sometime in the middle of the night that you woke up screaming your lungs out. I think you had a night-mare.” He looked at her. Seeing her confusing face. “I then brought you to me bed so I could watch you. I tended to stay up all night but I couldn’t, so I feel asleep. The you woke up and we’re here.”

“Oh, Kakashi you didn’t have to do that!”

“Yes I did. You were scared to death. You were squeezing me, crying, and saying my name. And you also said something about ‘No, don’t...stop’? I don’t really remember but.,..it was something like that. Humm.” He went to the cabinet and pulled out 2 plates. He went back to the stove and put sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast on each plate. He gave one to Kira and set one down for his self.

Kira stared at it. “Holy crap that looks good.” She picked up her fork and took a bite of the sausage. “Oh my god that’s delicious! Kakashi where did you learn to cook?” She took more bites of everything.
“No where. I taught myself.” Kira looked at him funny.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Hmm, I taught myself how to draw.” Kakashi stared at her.

“You taught yourself top draw? Really? You got any drawings I can see?”

“Yes I have a whole folder full of drawings. Be right back.” She went down the hallway to her room. After a quick minute, she came back with this huge folder. She sat back on the counter and gave the folder to Kakashi. She said, “You’re free to look at them.”

Kakashi flipped open the folder and his mouth instantly dropped. There were pictures that were so real! It was like they were right in front of you! Kakashi looked through all of them. Finding pictures of Sasuke, Itachi, and then some other people he didn’t recognize.

Kira pointed to a picture in Kakashi’s hand. It was one of a woman and a man, in like wedding Kimonos. “That,” she said. “Is a free hand drawing of my parents wedding picture. My mom and dad liked the old Japanese tradition of wearing kimonos for your wedding instead of the traditional that they did just that! This is one of my favorite pictures that I have drawn.”

“Kira... These are... REALLY good! No, they’re not... They are amazing!”

She smiled. “Thank you. That means a lot to me.”

He looked and smiled back at her. “Hey I got an idea. Lets go walk around. You wanna come with me?” he held out his hand.

Kira smiled again. Getting up, she took it saying, “Yes, I would love that.”

They locked each others hands and left the house, locking it before they left. Kakashi said, “So Kira, where would you like to go.”

“Can we go by the river?”

He pulled her close, both of them still walking hand-in-hand. “Then the river it is.”



~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +


I am not sure if I like this chapter....im not sure if it goes with it or not...but it’s a good way to lead up to my next chapter so I think it is!!!! ^_^
comments? =3

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kittyduck on November 21, 2006, 12:11:35 PM

Kittyduck on
KittyduckInteresting. A special Sharingan power. ^^

Hope to see more.

ShadowsGirl101 on November 20, 2006, 11:11:24 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Awwwwwww......Love it!*Purr's*