Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Good and The Bad

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 7 - The Good and The Bad

Chapter 7 - The Good and The Bad
All around them, there was the brushing of leaves as the wind carried them across the ground, the beautiful glow of then afternoon sun, and the chirping of the birds. This was happening all around the two people called Kira and Kakashi.

They both walked out of the town towards the river. Where Kira wanted to go.

They kept walking, not talking but, holding each others firm hand in silence while just enjoying the view that was before them when walking.

“So, Kira,” Kakashi started saying. “Why do you want to go to the river?”

She giggled. “Cause I can!”

Kakashi nudged his shoulder with hers. “Is that the real reason?”

“No!” she laughed more. “I just like places like that during the fall. I prefer quite, places like rivers or something. Besides! It’s fun to stick my feet in and freeze them to death!” she giggled. “I used to do that when I was little.”

“I did that.... Until I tripped on a rock, broke my leg and got sick at the same time.” Kakashi said.

Kira looked at him. “Ouchies, that’s gotta hurt!”

He smiled then laughed. “Yeah it did. That’s why I never did it again.”

“Well you will cause I’m here!” That ended their conversation.

They walked on. Twisting and turning from the different streets that took them to get to the river. It took them about 2 hours because Kakashi took them to the one that was by the outside of the village.

At the waters edge, they stopped. Kira kneeled down and stuck her hand in the water. “BRRRRR!!!!” she said getting up and drying her hand off. “That’s cold!”

“Well Kira it is fall after all. Winter should be here before we know it.”

“I know but still!” All Kakashi did was chuckle. Kira sat down and began taking her shoes off. “What are you doing?” Kakashi asked her.

“I’m getting in the water.” she stood up.

“But you just yelled that it’s cold.”

She smiled and walked in the water. “Neh, I don’t care. I’ll get used to it.”

Kakashi shook his head. “Ok, have fun.” Kira stopped.

“What your not coming in with me?”

He looked at her. “No,”

Kira gave him her puppy eyes. “Please? For me?”

He stared at her; but not into her eyes. (And not on her chest either!!) “Sorry Kira.”

“Fine,” she pouted. She turned around the quickly turned back to face Kakashi and splashed him with water. “HAHA! You’re all wet now!”

“Hey!” He splashed her.

She screamed cause it was cold. “Hey no fair!”

Kakashi laughed. “You stared it!” he splashed her more. And so did Kira.

When she wasn’t looking, Kakashi took off his shoes, rolled up his pant legs and got in behind Kira.

Kira turned around. “Huh? Kakashi? Where’d you go?” All of a sudden, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Kira’s waist and pulled her backwards to a muscular chest.

“Well hello there Kira.” Kakashi said, looking into her eyes.

She stared back then pulled away from him. She pointed her finger at him and said, “HA! See? I TOLD you that you would come in the water with me!”

“No you didn’t...”

“Yes I DID!” she yelled, playfully though.

Kakashi laughed. “Your point?”

“No, point. I win though! Hahahaha....” Kira looked around and saw some rocks. She walked to one stood on it. She saw another and decided to jump to it. She jumped but, since there just had to be moss on the rock she chose, she slipped and flew a few feet in the air. Kakashi saw that she was about to hit the ground, so he used his ninja speed and caught her just in time in his arms.

Kira’s eyes were squeezed shut but when she realized that she wasn’t soaking wet or in pain, she opened them. Kakashi looked own at her, then walked back to where they left th their shoes. “You, Kira, need to be more careful.” He set her on the ground.

“I’m sorry Kakashi....” she said.

“Hey it’s not your fault It was an accident!”

She smiled then put her shoes on. She giggled.
“What are you giggling about now Kira?”

She laughed more. “My toes are numb! Hahaha.” she stood up and looked around. “Well that was----” Kira didn’t say anything else.

“Kira? You ok?” Kakashi asked, looking at her. The only thing she did was point her finger to the top of a near-by hill. On the top of the hill, stood Itachi; he twin brother.

Kira started backing away. She whispered, “No...n---!” Without even blinking, Itachi had ran so fast that he had his hand around Kira’s neck; trying to choke her to death. “KAKASHI! HELP ME!!” she yelled, trying to brake free of Itachi’s grasp.

“Well hell my little sister... Did you miss me?”

“ITACHI LET ME GO!!”

“No my sister I will not! It’s is time for you to die now!” Before he could do anything, Kakashi punched Itachi right in the jaw. Causing him to let go of Kira, who fell to the ground; coughing and trying to catch her breath.

“KIRA!” Kakashi knelt down by her. “Are you ok?”

Kira coughed more. “Y-Yeah I’m fine!” Kakashi took her by the arm and helped her up. She looked over at Itachi; who was getting up as well. She winced as he fully rose and looked at her. She hid behind Kakashi’s back saying, but whispering so only he could hear her, “Kakashi help me please! I’m scared!”

“Kira it’s gonna be ok, I will not let him hurt you! I will protect you until I die.” Kira got surprised. She didn’t expect him to say that.

Itachi walked slowly up to them. “I know you are behind Kakashi, Kira...” he said in his low, scary evil itachi voice.

“Itachi what are you even doing here?!” Kakashi spoke up. “Just leave Kira alone she hasn’t done anything to you!” All of a sudden a large, invisible hand came and slapped Kakashi down to the grass. Knocking him out.

Kira screamed. “KAKASHI!!” She looked at him then Itachi. She started backing away.

“So, Kira. My dear beloved twin sister...how long has it been since I last...Tried to kill you?”

“.......” Kira didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to.

“Oh come one Kira. You are scared of me.” He started getting closer to her. “Admit it.”

“No, never. I am NOT scared of you Itachi!!” she yelled at him.
“Fine then.” He pulled out his sword. Kira looked at the sword, the back up to Itachi.

“Are you now?”


~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +

OOOOOOOO WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN?!


You will have to comment then I will make another chapter!! Haha im so evil!! -^_^-

back to what a real author would say, I hope you all like this chapter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on November 21, 2006, 1:18:56 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAVE HER KAKASHI!!!