Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - War and Romance

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 8 - War and Romance

Chapter 8 - War and Romance
Over beyond the river behind the village were 3 people. Kakashi, who was knocked out, Kira, and Itachi. The only sound was the silent washing of the river and the shallow breaths coming from Kira. She WAS scared of her brother and she knew it. She just didn’t want to show her fear to him, as a result of him killing her.

“Itachi, leave me alone...I have done nothing to you!” Kira yelled at him.

“Kira! Your existence has bothered me ever since we were little! You getting all the attention, being born the “special child” in the family...and you getting MY Sharingan Eye!”

“Itachi I got this eye from genetic genes from my mom! It’s not my fault they didn’t do to you!” All Kira wanted to do now was scream.

She looked to the ground at Kakashi and noticed that he was starting to wake up! She knelt down by him, and pulled him up; holding him so he wouldn’t fall. “Kakashi! Are you all right?”

He groaned and grabbed his head where he was hit. “Yeah... But my head fracking hurts! Itachi! Get the hell outa here and stop trying to kill Kira! If you do I’ll protect her and fight you myself!” Kakashi screamed.

Itachi just stared at the two of them. “Awww, did my little sister go and find herself a boyfriend? Hmmm, won’t matter now. You shall die” He ran towards her and she was thrown 20 feet behind them. She screamed and landed on the ground with a “THUD!”

“KIRA!” She got up and wiped some blood that started to drip down from her mouth. She crouched down, ready to fight Itachi. Brother or not she was getting sick of him.

“Itachi, this will be a quick fight! And you’re the one who is going to die not me!!!” she ran and pulled out 5 Kunai Knives, 2 in each hand, and 1 in her mouth. She ran and when Itachi turned so she would run passed him, she flipped backwards and got behind him and stabbed him with one of the knives.

Itachi, being as strong as he was, felt no pain what so ever. So he used his elbow and punched her stomach. (Which, personally, is not a fun place for a woman to get hit >.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on November 23, 2006, 2:04:40 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101WOAH!!!I agreee.....ttttooooaaaatttaaaallllyyyy