Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - War and Romance (CONT.)

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 9 - War and Romance (CONT.)

Chapter 9 - War and Romance (CONT.)
He then grabbed her arm, twisted her around so she was facing him, and punched her square in the face. He kept punching and kicking her until he threw her across the grass.

Kakashi, getting sick of seeing the girl he liked getting the shoot beat out of her, jumped behind Itachi, and slashed a Kunai knife right across his throat. Apparently this did no damage because Itachi then threw Kakashi across his shoulder and once he hit the ground, used a spell the froze Kakashi in his place. He couldn’t move at all.

Kakashi moved his eyes to see Kira struggling to her feet. Blood was now running down her mouth and it looked like her arm was broken. She was having trouble walking and keeping her balance. She said, “Itachi, just go...AWAY! I don’t want to see you anymore!”

Meanwhile, Kakashi was whispering to himself, a counter-curse that would get rid of the spell so he could move again. But with Kira and itachi... it wasn’t going well.

Itachi walked up to her and grabbed her throat again. “I will end this now.” he pulled out his sword and, with out even thinking twice about what he was about to do, he stabbed Kira in the stomach.

Kira screamed and when her head fell, Kakashi, apparently broke the curse, ran up to itachi and yelled, “SPIRIT DIMENSION NINJUSTSU!!!!” Itachi stared at him then a black hole appeared beneath him and pulled him into the world of the spirits. Leaving Kira, who before Itachi left, threw he once again to cause more damage, and Kakashi only once again.

Kakashi knelt down, trying to catch his breath. “That..... took a lot of my energy!! But it was worth it...” he looked around, trying to find where he threw Kira. When he finally spotted her, he jumped towards her and nearly threw up.

She had cuts all over her body, and bruises already started to form on her beautiful form. Her left arm was defiantly broken because the bone had entirely broken off and had pinched threw the skin, poking out. Her right leg was at a crooked angle, so it was also broken.

Kakashi was on the verge of crying. He did not want this to happen to Kira. He picked her up, very gently, and jumped their way to the hospital. “Kira, please...... Don’t die on me.... I said I would protect even if it had cost me my life...and I failed....don’t die cause I haven’t had the chance to tell you how I really feel about you!”

10 minutes later they arrived and kakashi went through the emergency room. “We need a doctor to see her now!”

A nurse looked at her. “Oh dear what happened?!”

Kakashi didn’t know what to say! Was it ok to say that Itachi attacked them? “It was an accident.”

“DOCTOR! WE NEED ASSISTANCE RIGHT AWAY!” Someone, Kakashi assuming it was a doctor, brought out a stretcher and kakashi put kira on it. He told Kakashi, “You wait out here! We need to do some test and patch this girl up!” he turned towards the nurse. “Get him fixed up as well.”
“What? I’m fine!” Kakashi said. “Just let me go with Kira.”

“No!” the doctor said. “We need no one in there! We have to perform surgery right now! I will let you know when you can come in here!” The doctors that came to help fast walked Kira to a surgery room.

The nurse pulled Kakashi to a room and she made him sit down on the bed. “Come one dear... Everything will be alright!” She brought over some Q- Tips, Rubbing Alcohol, and bandages over to the bed.

Kakashi touched his face. “Am I really that bad?”

“Not as bad as the girl.. Kira? Yes, not like her but....” she dipped a Q-Tip into the alcohol and then rubbed Kakashi’s cheek. It burned but he didn’t move but boy did he wince. “You’ve got some pretty good cuts on your face.” (If it sounds like kakashi doesn’t have a mask on...well he DOES have it on...I just wanted to make that clear. In case you were confused.)

She cleaned and bandaged them. She then showed Kakashi the waiting room where he sat and waited. For about an hour he sat and just stared at what was around him. He checked the clock. It was only 1:07 p.m.

He was still staring when he accidently fell asleep. After what felt like forever, Kakashi felt a hand upon his shoulder, shaking itl trying to get him to wake up.

His eyes opened and he noticed it was the same doctor that took Kira away. He told him, “Mr. Kakashi sir..... She is fine. The surgery went great. She is in the recovery room as we speak.” he smiled. “And she is waiting to talk to you.” He led Kakashi to Kira’s room and he let himself in.

Kira was sitting on a bed with her back up, her arm all wrapped up. Same with her leg. Some of her deeps cuts were sewed and some were just cleaned. She was looking out the window; a perfectly clear tear falling from her face and down into her lap. He walked up to her side.

Kira heard his foot-steps and looked up at him. More tears falling from her face. Kakashi stared at her. “Kira I.....”

She put her right hand to her face and cried. And in between sobs she said, “Kakashi I am SO sorry! I never wanted you to get involved in any of this! Please don’t hate me for the pain I have caused you!” She cried more.

Kakashi was taken back. She was....sorry! Oh no.... “Kira! Get that nonsense out of your head!” He put one hand on one side of her face on the other hand on the other side. He forced her to stare at him. “Kira I am NOT blaming you for NAY of this.... NON of this is your fault so don’t go thinking that it is. It’s mine that your all hurt like this.... Because I said I would protect you till I died... Well I broke that promise.”

Kira just looked don the back up to him. She whispered, “Why did you say that you would protect me....?”
Kakashi looked at her. “Because Kira....” he sighed. “There is something I need to tell you.” He moved in front of the window (but still by the bed. He just moved on the other side of it.)put his face close to her’s, pulled down his mask and kissed her deeply.

Kira’s eyes widened, but, surprisingly to Kakashi, she kissed him back.

He pulled away but only by a few centimeters. “Because... I love you Kira.... ever since the day I met you...”

With her right hand she lightly grasped Kakashi’s chin and pulled his face close to hers. “Ever since that day I have laid eyes on you, I have loved you Kakashi. I’ve dreamt about you since I have started living in your house!” she started blushing. “I love you....”

Kakashi dipped down and kissed her again. Forgetting the pain, forgetting Team 7, everything! The only that mattered to Kakashi was that beautiful creature called Kira sitting, and kissing him.



~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this chapter! Its so sweet!

And also painful! o.O;


And this chapter was for my bestest friend ShadowsGirl!! Cuz she has been reading my story and she wanted a chapter where they kissed and told each other their feelings!!

Hope you like it Shadow! -^_^-

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on November 23, 2006, 2:05:48 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101AWWWW!!Pain?Pain much?

Spike_Schinizzle on November 22, 2006, 9:55:37 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_Schinizzlehmm... i like!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike .S.