Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Reason Why This Happened

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 10 - The Reason Why This Happened

Chapter 10 - The Reason Why This Happened
The sun shone through Kakashi’s window the next day. Not as many birds were chirping now, as summer was long gone, fall was about to end, and winter was just around the corner. They had started hibernating.

Kakashi sat up as he wiped away some sleep from his eyes. He pushed the covers up and stretched as he got up. “I just realized something,” Kakashi said, talking to himself. “Team 7 doesn’t know about Kira being hurt and being Hospitalized...... I’ll take them there so they can visit her.... I wonder how Sasuke will take this...”

After taking an hour to shower, dress, and eating breakfast, Kakashi soon headed towards to bridge ti greet his team.



~ + Bridge + ~



Team 7 was already waiting by the time Kakashi had arrived. Naruto was the on to first hear his foot-steps. He pointed his finger to him and yelled, “YOU ARE LATE AGAIN!”

Kakashi waved his hand. “ I know.... I was taking a nice walk before I came here.”

Naruto squinted his eyes. “You’re lying....”

Sakura looked around. “Sensei.... Where is Kira?”

Kakashi looked at Sasuke. “That.... yeah I need to talk to you guys about her...”

Sasuke’s eyes jumped up at Kakashi and he looked worried. “Is something wrong with her?!”

Kakashi stared at him. “Yes..... and no....”

Sasuke ran up to him. “Tell me what is wrong with her!!”

“Sasuke calm down... she is fine.... now, come on. I will explain everything on the way to where we are going.”

Sasuke stared down; looking as though he might cry. “Alright but tell me this: Where are we going.....?”

Kakashi turned and walked away. “To the hospital....”

They all followed him.... Sasuke up closer to their Sensei than Sakura and Naruto.



~ + The way there + ~



“Kakashi Sensei....” Sasuke said, looking up at him. “Is Kira alive?”

“Yes Kira is alive....she is not deadly hurt but...she has some injuries.”

“Like what?” he asked.

“Lets see,” Kakashi said to him. “She has a broken arm, a broken leg, she was stabbed in the stomach. She also has many bruises; big ones. And cuts everywhere.”

Sasuke’s widened his eyes. “What..... HAPPENED to her!?”

Kakashi stopped and grabbed Sasuke’s shoulder. “I’m not sure if I should be the person to tell you that..... Come one.....” he looked at Sakura and naruto. “We’re almost there.”



~ + Hospital + ~



Kakashi and the rest of them entered through the double doors. The nurse at the front desk saw them. “Can I help you?” she asked. She then saw Kakashi and instantly knew what was going on.
“Just go right ahead Kakashi. You know which room it is.”

“Thank you,” he replied.

They took the stairs to the 3rd floor; to room 314. Kakashi opened the door to see Kira looking out the window...Just like they day before.

Kira turned her head and saw all of them. Staring at her.

Everybody walked towards her except for Sasuke. He stayed by the door

Sakura took one look at her and then hugged her tightly. “Kira are you ok!?”

“Yes Sakura I am fine but can you...possibly let me go? I can’t breath.”

She did. “Sorry!”

Kira smiled. “It’s no biggie. Don’t worry about it.”

Naruto went up to her. “Uhh, Kira I have something for you.” He held out a red rose. He gave it to her. “I found it for you.”

Kira smiled even more and took the rose from him. “Oh wow! Thank you Naruto! I love it!” she placed it on her stomach and held it there.

Kakashi looked at Naruto and he smiled himself. ‘Wow, usually Naruto would never do a thing like that. Does he like her? Hmm....I doubt it...’ he thought.

And finally, getting to the courage to do so, Sasuke walked up to everyone else. HE asked, “Um, Naruto, Sakura, if it’s ok, can you guys please.... leave the room for awhile?”

Naruto just stared at him. “Why?!”

Sakura aw Sasuke’s hurt face and punched Naruto; who fell to the ground.

“Sakura why the hell did you hit me?!”

“Just come on Naruto!” she grabbed his collar and pulled him out of there.

Once they were gone, Kakashi turned to Sasuke and asked him, “Would you like me to go to?”

It took a moment for him to answer. “No I..... I’d like to hear it from both of you.”

Kira looked at both Sasuke and Kakashi. “Sasuke, brother what is going on? What’s up?”

Sasuke walked over to Kira’s side. “Kira...... On they way over here, Kakashi told us that you we’re hurt and what your injuries were. But he.... he did not tell us HOW this happened.” He stared at both of them. “I should be able to know what happened.”

Kakashi sat against the railing of the window; watching the 2 siblings.

Kira sighed. “You really want to know who did this to me?”

Sasuke nodded. “I want to know who hurt my sister. My best friend.”

She sighed again. “Alright, I’ll tell you the story that led up to it.” Sasuke nodded, agreeing to what she was doing. “Ok, yesterday morning, Kakashi made me breakfast after that, we took a walk together. I wanted to go by the river so Kakashi took me to the one on the outskirts of the village. The one with the big plain by it you know? Well,” She cleared her throat. “Me and Kakashi were having a water fight when a slipped on a rock and he caught me before I fell into the water.”

“That’s right.” he said.

Sasuke looked at him while he said that.

“Yeah. The he set me back on the back and we were putting our shoes back on when I saw ‘him’.”

“But..... ‘him’ who Kira?” Sasuke asked.
She looked down. Afraid to tell her brother who the ‘him’ was. “It was..... my twin.” she looked at Sasuke. “It was Itachi.... He came and did this to me.”

Sasuke backed away some. He whispered, “No..... no it CAN’T be!!”

Kira didn’t look at him. She just, turned her head and looked at the window again.

“But where,” Sasuke started to say. “But where is he now?”

“Well see that is where I come in.” Kakashi took a step forward.

“You?” Sasuke asked.

“Yes me.” Kakashi said, bluntly. “You should be happy. I saved your sisters life.”

“What did you do?”

“I used my special Spirit Dimension Nin-Justsu. It sent him to the spirit world. I have only sent 3 people there, and not one has ever come back. So I highly doubt Itachi will come back.”

Sasuke looked at him. “Thank you Kakashi... You don’t know how much that means to me.” He then bent down and whispered in Kira’s ear, “Kira scoot over a little.”

She did and Sasuke sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her neck. “Oh Kira... I am so glad your alive and not dead.”

Kira wrapped her right arm around her little brother. “Oh Sasuke. I thought you were still mad at me.”

“I’m not. Forget that little fight we had. All I care about right is that you’re ok!” he snuggled close to her. But not to hard in fear of hurting her left arm. (The broken one)

Kakashi looked at the 2 of them. He looked at Kira and she to him. “I love you,” he said, using only his lips; no voice.

She did the same. “I love you to Kakashi.” She smiled at looked down at her brother. Using her voice this time she said to Sasuke, “I love you little one.....”

But Sasuke didn’t say anything because...he fell asleep.


~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~


im not sure if I liked the way I ended this oO;

oh well......I wonder how many chapters I should do before I end this story and write my other one....
Shadow, what do you think? How many more till the end?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Spike_Schinizzle on November 26, 2006, 9:06:08 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_Schinizzle0.o KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike .S.

ShadowsGirl101 on November 26, 2006, 10:10:05 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101AWWWW...I like the ending...Naruto was all nice...That's freaky...Same in my story KCOHOA(Kakashi's crush on his own assiant)Naruto was all nice....Witch somtime's scare's me....