Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Question

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 11 - The Question

Chapter 11 - The Question
After about a 2 months later, (it was October when the accident happened and its now december) Kira was let out of the hospital. It was the stab wound that they made her stay longer. As Kakashi and Kira walked out of the Hospital doors, Kira ran up a little ways, and twirled around.

“YAY! No more being hospitalized....!!!” She said while she kept twirling.

Kakashi went up to her and grabbed her waist; pulling her to him. “Yes, no more of you being in the hospital and me having to be all.... alone in my house...” he gave her a sad face.

“Ohhhh.... Kakashi...” she kissed him lightly on the lips. “Don’t worry.... now that I can go back home with you, you won’t be all, alone.”

He twirled her in his arms. “Really..”

She took his hand and they started walking home. She smiled at him. “Yes, really.”

“So, how did Sasuke take the news when you told me we were together?” Kakashi asked her.

The both walked hand-in-hand. Side-by-side. Neither on going to slow or to fast. It was just about to be sunset, so they walked a little faster. Trying to get home before night-fall.

“Oh, well he was ok. Very surprised that I told him it was you but... He said that I can choose whoever I want. And I told him I did.” She looked at Kakashi. “I chose you.”

He smiled. “No I chose you first.”

She playfully punched him. “No I did!” she giggled.

He rubbed the spot where she ‘hit’ him. Trying to look as through it DID hurt him. She looked at him.

“That didn’t hurt.”

“Yes it did! I can already feel a bruise coming on....” Kakashi poked the spot. “OUCH! See?”

Kira leaned over and kissed it. She laughed and smiled. “Better?”

“Oh course my love.”



~ + ~ 10 minutes later ~ + ~



By the time they reached their home, it had gotten darker. They both plopped onto the couch and just sat their. They sat their, staring at each other and holding hands.... Intertwining them.

Kira looked at Kakashi and just... smiled. It felt good to her knowing that there was a person in the world who cared...and loved her for who she was. She like the feeling and wanted to keep it forever.
“Um Kakashi I need to tell you something. I just haven’t had the chance to do so yet.”

“Yes Kira? What is it?”

“I.... never got the chance to...” she blushed. A little embarrassed as to what she was gonna say. “To thank you for saving my life that day. Thank you. It meant a lot to me. If you didn’t do what you did, I wouldn’t be here right now.”

Kakashi cocked his head and smiled. He then pulled Kira as close to him as possible and wrapped his arms around her. Kira laid her arms on his chest and along with her head. “Oh Kira.... I thank you for your thanks but... there is no need to thank me!”

“Yes there is Kakashi. You saved my LIFE!”

“Ok, yeah I get that but....” he looked at her then kissed the top of her head. “I would do anything for you my sweet.”

Kira blushed even more then pushed her head into Kakashi; giggling and trying to hide her beat red face.

“Whaaaa? Kira? Are.... Are you blushing?!” Kakashi tried to pull her face away but Kira wouldn’t let him. “You ARE, aren’t you?”

“Nooooooo!!” she yelled.

“Yes you are.” he finally got her to pull away but he grabbed her hands right as she pulled them to hide her face.

“NO! I am not blushing!!”

The only thing Kakashi did was smile. He pulled down his mask and kissed Kira. He pulled back saying, “Don’t be embarrassed..... You look beautiful.”

With that Kira blushed even more.

“Oh that is so cute... I make you blush!” he looked at her

“What about me? Do I make you blush?” Kira asked him.

Kakashi pulled his mask up. “You may never know.”

“Oh yes I will!” She went to pull his mask down but he jumped off the couch and landed behind it.

“No you won’t baby!” he ran to his room.

“Kakashi!” Kira jumped up and ran into Kakashi’s room. She stepped inside and saw that he wasn’t there. “Huh? Kakashi?! Where’d you go......” She saw the window was open so she went over by it. She looked outside but saw nothing of her boyfriend. “Where did you GO!?”

She turned around and walked to the end of the bed when... BAM!

Kakashi burst out of the closet and pushed her down onto the bed. Kira screamed.

“Kira!” Kakashi laughed. “Calm down it’s just me.”

Kira closed her eyes and went limp. “That.... was ....... MEAN!” she punched him. Hard.

“Yeah..... I know....” He smiled at her, laid her down on the bed with himself over her. Kakashi leaned down, Kira pulled the mask down, and he kissed her. “I love you Kira....”

Kira smiled. “I love you to Kakashi....”

He sat next to her, his arms wrapped protectively around her. An both Kira and Kakashi fell peacefully asleep.



~ + ~ The Next Morning ~ + ~



“Mmmmmm.....” Kakashi groaned as he opened his eyes and saw some sunlight poor into his room. He looked in front of him and saw Kira’s sleeping face. Her chest silently going up and down. Kakashi smiled and, without trying to wake Kira up, got off the bed and went out to the kitchen.

After about a half-an-hour, Kira woke up; alone. She looked around and saw that Kakashi was gone.

“K-Kakashi? Where’d you go?” she said, groggily, wiping sleep from her eyes.

Kakashi appeared in the door-way dressed in a scarf and warmer gloves. Kira stared at him funny. “Where did you go? Why are you dressed like that?”

Kakashi laughed and walked towards her. “Just woken up and you’re already asking questions? Wow...” I went somewhere... and it snowed overnight sp it’s kinda cold outside.”

Kira jumped off the bed. “It snowed last night?!” she ran into her room and slammed the door shut. In 2 minutes she was fully dressed in warmer clothes then what she had on. She ran outside and jumped in the snow. Kakashi looked out the window and saw her make a snow angel. He smiled. He liked seeing Kira happy.

Kakashi headed down the hallway to go outside. He put his hands in his pockets, feeling a box. ‘What I’m about to do is gonna make her even more happier.’ he thought.

Kira made a few more snow angels before she realized hat Kakashi was now outside and was watching her. “Oh Kakashi! Isn’t the snow fun!?” she laughed. “I love the snow! Winter is my favorite time of the year!!”

He smiled. He walked towards her and grabbed her arm. “Kira I.....I need to ask you something.”

Kira’s face was red from the cold and from what she had been doing. “Like what?”

“I...don’t really know how to ask you his but....can you just...close your eyes for a minute?”

“Uhhh...suuure?” she closed her eyes and waited for what was going on.

Kakashi took a deep breath and kneeled on one leg. He pulled out a little black box from his pocket, but held it behind his back. He then took Kira’s left hand. “Ok, Kira you can open your eyes now.....”

She opened her eyes. She looked confused. “Kakashi... what...... what’s going on....?” she asked.

Kakashi pulled the hand holding the box from behind his back. He opened it and showed it to her. It was a silver ring with 3 diamonds on it. 1 slightly big one in the middle and 2 smaller ones on each side of it. He took it out of the box and put it on Kira’s ring finger. (On the left hand of course)

“Kira Uchiha.... Will you do the honor of marrying me and become my wife?” He looked up at her and saw Kira bring her right hand up to her mouth. A single tear falling from her eye.

“Kakashi..... I... I’m speechless.....” She smiled. “Yes... Yes of course I will marry you!”

He smiled and hugged her. Kira started crying but...they weren’t sad tears.....

Kakashi wiped them all away and took her face in his hands. “Kira..... I love you so much....”

Kira pulled his mask and kissed him deeply. When pulling away she said, “Kakashi.... I love you to.... I always....” she went in for another. “Will.......” they kissed again.

Standing there, in the snow, the 2 lovers held each other and kissed... Just holding each other tightly as can be.

After awhile.... it started to snow..... Just what Kakashi and Kira were hoping....



~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~


OMG!!!!! I FINALLY got Kakashi to propose!!!!!!!!!!
*sighs* phew....glad thats over with.... now onto the wedding! Yay I get to be a wedding planner!
-^_^-

comments plz?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CristyMasashi52764 on November 26, 2006, 9:37:56 PM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764AWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!!KakashiXKira are such a cute couple!!!

Spike_Schinizzle on November 26, 2006, 9:12:54 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_SchinizzleOMG!!!!! everybody1...2...3... AWWWW! *singing* love is in the air!!! love is everywhere!!!!!! u better update soon!!!

Spike .S.

ShadowsGirl101 on November 26, 2006, 9:09:39 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101AHHH!!!OMG!!*Fall's outta chair*Did not see that commin...............*Stare's*Can help with the weddin?Ever since the KCOHOA i love plainning weddin's....