Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Shopping Day and Family

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 13 - Shopping Day and Family

Chapter 13 - Shopping Day and Family
+ ~ + The Next Day + ~ +


Shadow and Kira met up the Ramen Shop. They sat at a booth in the back catching up on what has happened between the two.

"I cant believe it Kira. You have just.... changed so much since I last saw you! Which was what, about..... 5 years ago?" Shadow said, while taking a bite of her own food.

Kira said, "Yeah about 5 years. So, whats happened with you? Hows Dosu?" She, too, took a bite.

"Ah hes
doing good. Getting a little older every year but, he is still my loving father. He misses you."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I called him and told him about yesterday and he screamed, `WHAT!? Kiras BACK!!! You have to bring her to me!! and I was like `ok so. Yeah before we go home you need to see him. Or he will find Kakashi and bug him until he lets him see you."

Kira laughed. "Dosu hasnt changed one bit now has he?" She giggled. "He always did like me."

"Maybe thats cause you were my only girl best friend."

Kira smiled. "I think you have a point there Shaddy..." They both finished eating about 20 minutes later and left.

"So what all do you need Kira?"

"Well," Kira began. "I need to pick up my dress, but I want to save that for last. I need some gloves that match the dress, earings, a necklace, and I need to pick up my brides maids dresses."

"But," Shaddy looked confused. "Yesterday you said that you NEEDED to look for brides dresses. Did you go out last night?"

"Yeah me and Kakashi went out after we had dinner last night..."

"Awwww...." Shadow said.

"What are you "awwwing" about now?" Kira asked, as they walked down the street.

"You and Kakashi are so cute together..." Shadow said, pulling on Kiras sleeve.

"I know.... Iruka tells me that all the time."

"Ok, so back to the bride dresses thing."

"Oh yeah, Kakashi and I bought them last night. We just need to pick them up. Oh yeah I forgot!" Kira turned towards her friend. "Shadow, will you be my Maid of Honor?"

Shadows eyes opened. "What? YES!! DUH!!!! But why me?"

"Well, youre my best friend, youre the only real friend I have here. But, Yay! Youre gonna be in my wedding!"

"Im gonna be in your wedding!!" The 2 friends started dancing down the street.



~ + ~ SHOP ~ + ~



Kira and Shadow walked around the entire show. The found the perfect pair of gloves. They were now looking at jewelry.

"Oh my gosh! Shadow I think I have found it!"

"Found what Kira?" Shadow asked.

"The perfect necklace!!" Kira took it off the rack and put it against her neck. It was a silver gold chain with 2 "Ks" in the middle forming a heart. "I think its perfect because both our names start with Ks!!" Kira jumped in joy.

"How the hell you found that I do not know but hey! It works and you seem to love it! Are their matching earings?"

"Um, I do not know.... Hold on." Kira turned to a lady who was behind the counter. "Excuse me but, do you have matching earings to go with this necklace?"

The lady looked at her then the necklace. "Hmm, not one like that but I think I have something you will like." She under the counter and brought out an earing that was a K but I was half a heart...but was also the letter "K".

"OOO Ill take those!! Please?"

"Sure thing! Are you ready? You can buy all your stuff up here if you want."

"Oh! Yes please!" Kira giggled.

"Yay! Everything is done! Now I just have to wait until the big day!"

"Which, being how fast this year has gone by, wont take that long."




"Yeah I know." Kira and Shadow left the store, paid and picked up her dress and headed to Dosus house. Shadow knocked on the door.

"Dad!! Its me Shadow! Open up someone is here to see you!!" Shadow yelled through the door.

Dosu opened the door and Kira disappeared behind Dosu in a hug. "HI DOSU!!!!" Kira hugged him back.

"Oh my god Kira!! Its so nice to see you again! I hear youre getting married! To Kakashi huh? Yeah he was telling me about it today."

"You saw him?"

"Yeah he was taking a walk and we started talking. He misses you."

"But Ive only been gone a few hours."

Shadow spoke. "What do you expect? He loves you Kira."

"Yeah...he does..." she said.

"Well then you better be getting home!!" Dosu started pushing her home.

"Wait Shaddy! Can you keep my dress till the wedding? Cause the groom isnt supposed to see the dress till its the right time and im not getting ready in my house....Kakashi is..cause its his."

Dosu said, ""Yes but after youre married itll be yours to."

"Yes Kira I will. Here," she took the dress, necklace, everything. "Ill keep them safe. Well discuss more later?"

"Oh course!! Ill come by in a few days. Team 7 has their last mission tomorrow before the wedding so.... yeah I need to be there."

Dosu pushed her more. "GO!! He is waiting for you!"

"Im goin Im goin!! By you guys!" she waved and left.



~ + ~ Home ~ + ~



When Kira got home Kakashi was sitting on the bench outside. He looked up and when he saw her, smiled. "Kira.... Its my baby." he stood up and held her in his arms when she got closer.

"Yes, oh my Kakashi Im back...." they kissed.

"So! How did today go?" He asked.

"It was fun! I have everything so now we just have to wait until the day of the wedding!"

"Which is getting closer and closer with every passing second."

"I know...but time is still not fast enough. I dont want to wait another month." she smiled.

"RIB-IT!"

Kira turned around "FROGGY!!!!!" she ran and grabbed the frog. "Yay! I have a frog! Kakashi! Can I keep him? PLEASE???"

Kakashi smiled and laughed. "Oh, alright. Hold on Ill go get a bowl." He went inside and after 5minutes, he came out with a big fish bowl and it had nice frog water in it. Kira placed the frog in it and watched it swim around. She giggled.

"Interesting.... A pet frog huh? I was hoping for a...." he opened the door and pulled a tan basket out. "A puppy...." Inside was a Dalmatian puppy. Probably only about 3 weeks old.

"Awwww Kakashi!!" Kira carefully picked up the puppy and held it like a baby. "Its so cute!"

"Its for you. An early wedding gift. I hope you like it." Kakashi said to her.

Kira smiled. "Oh baby I love it thank you!" Kira kissed his cheek. She giggled.

"What are you giggling about now?" He took his finger and scratched the puppys head lightly.

"Were not even married and we already have a family! I think thats kinda cool! Dont you?"

"Yeah I think its funny to.... But," he put the puppy in the basket and grabbed Kiras waist. "I dont know about you but, I want to actually HAVE a family.... With you..."

"You are not the only one...." They kissed again. After awhile. Kira pulled away and grabbed the basket and Kakashi grabbed the bowl. "Come on! Lets get our new family members inside!"

They both went inside and Kakashi put the bowl on the counter and Kira sat down and picked up her puppy again. "Kakashi, is this for me or is it both of ours?"

"Well," he sat down next to her. "I got it for you. As a gift, but.... If you want it to be both of ours I do not mind."

"Then its yours to!" Kira smiled. "Hmm, what should we name...?"


"Her. I made sure to get a girl." Kakashi said.

"Its a girl? Yeah even better!"

"Hmm what about... Roxy?" Kakashi asked.

"Roxy? Hmm Roxy..." As soon as she said that, the puppy looked up and did a squeak that should be a bark.

"Well, well..." Kakashi scratched the puppies head. "Looks like it knows its name."

"Wow..... smart puppy." Kira laughed.



~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

wow...I just realized...im almost done with this story!

YAY! Then I can move onto the sequel!!!

Comments? =D







Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Spike_Schinizzle on December 16, 2006, 8:14:54 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_SchinizzleFROGGY!!!! muh fav animal!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh i like this story... *gasp* PLOT TWIST! make itachi come back!!!!!! ok meh it's ur story.... never mind!^^

Spike .S.

ShadowsGirl101 on December 16, 2006, 7:23:34 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101WHOO PUPPY!