Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Their Last Mission

What happens when a new woman comes to Konohagakure Village? And what will happen when the Hokage makes Kakashi and the woman live together, let alone, she will become a new teacher for team 7? Is Love in the air? Or is it just more trouble for team 7?

Chapter 14 - Their Last Mission

Chapter 14 - Their Last Mission
It was now the day of their last mission. Kakashi and Kira had already left the house and were on their way to the school to meet up with Team 7.

"So Kakashi, what kind of mission do we have today?" Kira asked as she took his hand and wrapped hers around.

"Oh, nothing major," he intertwined his fingers with hers. "Its not like a death mission like the one we did 2 months ago. Just something small."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Hmmmm," Kakashi was trying to remember. "We have to get this.... cat out of a tree...or something like that." Kakashi saw Kiras expression. "The Hokage said he wanted something that was simple and easy so none of us would get hurt and it would delay our wedding."

"Oh, well that was sweet of him!" Kira said.

"I asked him that though."

"You did?"

"Yep! I didnt want anyone getting hurt on their last one because well, all three of them are in the wedding so yeah...."

"Oh Kakashi..." Kira kissed his cheek lightly. "You are so sweet."

"Anything for you my Kira." She smiled.



~ + ~ School ~ + ~



Kira and Kakashi walked through the doors into the Academy. They took the stairs to the 2nd floor and opened the door to the familiar classroom. They both saw all 3 of their team members inside. Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura instantly turned their head when they heard the door open. Sakura ran up to Kira and gave her a quick hug.

"Hi Kira!" she said.

"Hey Sakura!" she smiled. Sasuke walked up to her.

"Its you....."

Kira squinted her eyes. "Its well.....you...."



Sasuke smiled and hugged his sister. "Hey Kira..."

Kira hugged her brother. "Hello Sasuke!!"

"Awwww...." Sakura said.

"Ewww..." Is what Naruto said. All of a sudden a chalk board eraser was thrown and it hit Naruto right in the head. "Alright who threw that?!" He looked at Sakura, who pointed at Sasuke, who pointed at Kira, who eventually pointed at Kakashi. He blinked.

"What? I didnt do it...." Kakashi said. His hands were behind his back.

"Right...." Everybody said and laughed. Kakashi started laughing to.

"Come on you guys, lets go." They all headed through the hallways and out to the front of the school.



+ ~ + 2 Hours Later + ~ +



"I am so happy!" Naruto jumped in the air.

"Whats wrong with you now?" Sakura asked him.

"I didnt get beat up this time!!" Naruto smiled his Naruto -Smile. He looked at Kira and winked at her. She winked back. Kakashi saw this and thought, `Hmm I need to have a little chat with her about that. I want to know whats going on...

"Alright you guys, this was your last mission till after the next 2 months and you guys did very well."

Sakura said, "Kakashi Sensei, Kira Sensei!! Are you guys excited?!"

"Excited for what?" she asked.

"Your wedding!!!"

Kakashi smiled and took Kiras hand. "Of course were excited!"

"Duh!" Kira told her. "We have what," she turned to Kakashi. "Like, 4 weeks left?"

"Yeah something like that. Ill check the calender when we get home.


Kira smiled. "Oh Sakura before I forget. I have your brides maid dress and I need you to come over and try it on. If that is ok that is."

"Yeah Ive got nothin going on right now so... Today? Now?"

"The sooner the better."

"Sure! Ill come with you guys."

"In that case Im going home..." Sasuke said.

"Not so fast. I need you and Naruto to come with me. I have your guys outfits at my house." Kakashi said, looking at both of them.

"Wait," Sakura said looking at Kira weirdly. "Isnt my dress at your guys house to?"

"No, they are at my friends house. Shes my maid of honor and its bad luck for the groom to see the brides dress before the wedding, so she said shed keep it."

"Oh ok! Who is it?"

Kira giggled. "Youll find out, but wed better go before it gets to late." She went up and kisses Kakashis cheek and said, "Ill see you later for dinner?"

"Of course, were either going out or Im cooking something again so stop by the house when you are done."

"Ok, Ill see you 3 later. Bye!"

"Bye!" Sakura said, following Kira.

Kakashi turned to the 2 boys. "Alright you guys come on, lets go." They both followed Kakashi to his house.



~Shadows~



Kira and Sakura walked up to Shadows house and knocked on the door. Someone soon came and opened the door. It was Dosu. "Well hello Kira what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well," she said. "I brought over my brides maid to see if her dress fit! Cause remember I left the dresses here yesterday?"

"Ahhh yes of course. Who is your maid?"


Kira stepped aside and when Sakura saw who it was she jumped back. "ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well, well....we meet again Sakura." Dosu said. Sakura moved backwards. "Sakura Im not going to hurt you...."

"But...but..." Sakura tried to say.

"Ive changed since we last met.... Shadow! Come here Kiras back!"

"KIRA!!!!!!" Shadow ran towards her and hugged her.

Kira just laughed. "Hey girl! You busy?"

Shadow shook her head. "No Im not. Why?"

"Can Sakura try on her dress? I wanted to see if it fit...." Sakura came forward. "Sakura this is Shadow, my bestest friend of all time. Shadow this is Sakura, one of Team 7."

"Hello, nice to meet you!" Shadow said.

"Nice to meet you to..."

"Well come on! We need to see if it fits!!" The 3 girls hurried into the house and Dosu shut the door saying "Women and weddings I tell ya...."



~Kakashis~



"I cant believe its already here." Sasuke said as he and naruto waited for Kakashi to bring out their outfits.

"For what?" Naruto asked.

"Their wedding you idiot!" Sasuke yelled at him.

"Oh,"

Kakashi came in. "Well, here they are. Try them on." He hand one hanger to naruto and the other to Sasuke.


~~~~~

I hoped you all liked this one...

Comments? =3




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Spike_Schinizzle on January 1, 2007, 8:48:56 AM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_SchinizzleWOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! another chappie!!!!! finally!!! its been like ages, un!!!

Spike .S.

ShadowsGirl101 on January 1, 2007, 3:15:35 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Hehe~!"Sakura?!"IT'S YOU?!"Lol!I lik e this one!