Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Life

some story that my mind came up with after reading a really really sad and depressing story.

Chapter 2 - Life

Chapter 2 - Life
As much as I missed my family, mainly my brother, I started to think that maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing being away from my parents. My parents had always had a favourite child that was Mikey.He got everything he wanted always, where as I never got anything I wanted, I got what I needed and that’s all. I got my breakfast lunch and tea, I got drinks and I got clothes. They were the basics that I needed to live, so that was what I got. I was treated completely different to Mikey. I was told how useless I was and how I couldn’t do anything. I like art and music stuff but I was frequently told that I couldn’t draw and that I couldn’t sing or play guitar or anything. I was quite often treated like a slave. I was always told to do everything and get everybody whatever they wanted when they could easily walk and get it themselves. Anyway, it got worse everyday until I was on the verge of suicide. I often thought about how life would be better if I wasn’t here and how everybody would be happier. I stated to spent more time in my room and avoid family at all costs. My mum started to worry about me, but my dad just got angry at me. He progressively got angrier and angrier and eventually he started to get aggressive with me. At first he would just hit me on the arm or something but as time got on, he started to throw things at me and push me around. It was basically child abuse. It ended up where whenever he saw me, he would hurt me in some way and I would end up with bruises and cuts. I tried my best to cover it up but eventually Mikey noticed. I told him to swear he wouldn’t tell anyone and he didn’t. So to be honest, being away from that might do me some good and might show me how real people are treated.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment