Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - our new life

some story that my mind came up with after reading a really really sad and depressing story.

Chapter 4 - our new life

Chapter 4 - our new life
We ran out of the room and down the pitch black corridor. We were glad to be out of the room, the 2 women in there didn’t seem like nice people and i think the 3rd woman was asleep. There was no one else around and all the other rooms on the corridor were closing and the doors being locked. We continued along the corridor and then turned left and raced towards the exit. We pushed the doors open and then ran outside and turned right, down the little alley way. We stopped there and then walked slowly down the alley towards our house. Frank dug around in his pocket for the key. His hand emerged from the pocket and unlocked the door, holding the door open for me as I entered the room. It was darker than usual because we had had a power cut. This was due to the fact that we had no money what so ever to pay the electricity bill. I trudged into the kitchen and rummaged around in cupboards looking for candles and matches. Eventually I found some hidden right at the back of an unused cupboard. I lit them and placed them in rooms around the house. To be honest the candles didn’t make much difference at all. It was still as gloomy and dark as when we entered. The darkness was starting to make me tired. I walked back into the main room to see that frank was asleep on the couch. I grabbed my blanket from the table and wrapped frank up in it. He looked so cute and innocent when he slept. I could feel my eyes closing, so I sat down on the couch, next to frank, and within seconds I was asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment