Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - So Deep That It Didn't Even Bleed

A Story of MY Original Characters Meeting MCR!

Chapter 1 - So Deep That It Didn't Even Bleed

Chapter 1 - So Deep That It Didn't Even Bleed
“So Deep! That It Didn’t Even Bleed!” Sang the group of Girls. On Their way to a My Chemical Romance Concert. “I can’t believe it! MCR! Live! And Backstage! Ya!” Said One of The Girls. She had black and red hair. She was punk as were her friends. Her name was Summer. Not a punk name that fit her personality, but she was punk none the less. “I’ll be Just Fine! Pretending I’m Not!” The Girls Sang again in unison. “I’m so Excited! I love Frank Iero!” Summer said again. “We know you do” said the others. “And I also Love-” “Gerard Way!” The Girls Continued Singing. Summer Gleamed out the window. MCR……it was really happening. When they arrived, She stared at the tour bus of MCR. “wow….” Said one of Summers friends. Her name was Megan. Punk, yes. “I know” Chirped in their other friend . Her name was Ally. Again, punk. “This Rocks!” said Dayna “I Can’t Wait! I hope they sing ‘I Never Told You what I Do For a Living’” said Summer. “I L-O-V-E THAT SONG!” “I hope they sing ‘You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison’!” The Girls ran to the line and they had come like 6 hours early. Nobody was there. They decided to be Firs in line, which they were…..

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on March 1, 2006, 10:17:03 AM

sis on
sisWOW!Thats great dude!*runs off to read more*

brent on January 28, 2006, 1:19:33 PM

brent on
brentplease reduce the font size..........................................................plz?