Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Uh... yeah...

A conversation between my friend Jacinta and two random people on Neopets. Read if you dare. o.o;; (rated yaoi for the bit about the guy who likes Ron... o.o)

Chapter 1 - Uh... yeah...

Chapter 1 - Uh... yeah...
Random Argument - kougra_cool167 (me), jacintarocks129 (Jac), cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs (Ian), rouge234attacks2 (Raven)

Jac: Hello! Your here^^ -pokes with stick- By the way, that page was extremely funneh!

Me: I raise your stick with another three dollars and my brother Lenny. xDD

Jac: I raise your brother with my huge annyoingly over-sized Barney plushie and a C.D of the Barney theme song!

Me: I counter your Barney merchandise with an ice sculpture of Patrick Star.

Jac: -Pushes Barney plushie into you- Play! Play, I tell you! -Manicle laughter-

Me: I again counter your Barney plushie with the flamethrower of d00m.

Jac: I counter your flamethrower with.. something.. that I can't think of right now! MUHAHAHAHA!

Me: You can't think of anything? Sad. That means I win. How boring.

Jac: No, wait. I counter your flamethrower with.. with.. -Bites fingernails- a.. a.. Chunk of rock!

Me: Eep. I died. Cursed Meepits, they found my hideout again.

Jac: Are you not going to counter my chunk of rock?

Me: No, but I will retort it with saying that your pet chicken could be mistaken for a waffle.

Jac: My.. pet.. chicken? -Twitches- You know, I bet there are a lot of people lurking here at the moment. -Shifty eyes-

Me: I am rebutting your shifty eyes with the seven of lumps and the beginning of the drowning refrigerator.

Jac: -Shudders- I am retorting with a hypnotised squirrel! Fear him!

Me: I counter your hypnotised squirrel with an episode of the Muppets.

Jac: Have the Meepits found your hide-out AGAIN?

Me: No, they haven't. I moved to Alaska. D'oh! Time to move again.

Jac: I counter your Muppets with a rip-off costume of Kermit! -Hops in costume and does the hula-

Me: I counter your rip-off Kermit costume with a sweatshop filled with low quality designer knock-off wallets.

Jac: I counter with a washing machine! ..full of Meepits!

Me: I am rebutting with saying that your dishwasher has mice in it.

Jac: I retort by throwing the mice into your computer screen, making them sing songs about pretty pink ponies!

Me: I am questioning your ability to eat marshmallows.

Jac: I question you ability to eat socks!

Me: I am rebutting with saying that my sock-eating ability is infinitely better than your microphone-eating muffin.

Jac: I retort by saying that I don't even eat marshamllows and sending you a pile of dung!

Me: I counter-retort with the Meridell Junkyard.

Item (jacintarocks129 has given you Pile Of Dung.)

Jac: I attack you with radio-active carrots!

Me: I counter your radioactive carrots with Timmy Turner's hat.

Jac: I counter with.. that girl who's obsessed with him!

Me: I counter with saying that both Tootie and Veronica like Timmy.

Jac: I retort with... a... stereo pumped up to the maximum playing the Barney theme song!

Me: I counter-retort with a pair of fuzzy purple-spotted earmuffs.

Jac: I attack with a rotten bananna peel!

Me: I counter your banana peel with the Empire State Building.

Jac: Hmm.. I counter-retort with Godzilla!!

Me: You can't counter-retort if I haven't retorted. o.o I raise your Godzilla with Billie Joe Armstrong.

Jac: I attack with James Blunt! -Covers Ears-

Me: I counter your James Blunt with King Kong's right hand.

Jac: I retort with King Kong's left hand!

Me: I counter-retort with a pair of oversized handcuffs.

Jac: I counter with my oversized key for the handcuffs!

Me: I retort with saying that keys taste delicious with soap.

Jac: I counter by saying that your socks go well with dung!

Me: I attack you with half-eaten frogs leg socks.

Jac: I attack with rotting snail shells!

Me: I retort with saying that Gary the snail is in fact your carrot's great grandfather.

Jac: I retort by throwing sock-eating Meepits in your socks!

Me: I counter your meepits with catapulting cows.

Jac: I counter with the Giant Wooden Rabbit from "The Holy Grail"

Me: I counter with the killer rabbit from the same movie.

Jac: I counter with.. A shrubbery!

Me: I retort with ordering you to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest. Wiiiiiith... a herring!

Jac: I counter with the Knights who say Ni!

Me: I counter your Knights who say Ni with the Knights who say Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG Zoom-Boing Z'nourrwringmm.

Jac: I counter with a a three headed giant! MUHAHA!

Me: I counter your three-headed giant with the Holy Hand Grenade.

Jac: I counter with "Sir Not Appearing in this Film!"

Me: I raise your Sir Not Appearing In This Film with Tim the enchanter.

Jac: Did they find your hide-out again Tessa?

Me: Oh, no. But I think they're on to me. And they're holding Cosmo to ransom.

Jac: Meep! No! Not Cosmo! -Twitches- Quick, get the Meepit-Nip!

Ian: I.. uh.. interrupt with the Bridge of Death xD

Jac: I counter Ian with my favourite colour! Blue! No.. wait.. Is it yellow.. -Shakes-

Me: I counter your Bridge of Death with the capital of Assyria.

Jac: I counter Tessa with.. the policeman that arrested the knights at the end of the film!

Ian: I oppose blue or yellow with... Kraft Dinner o_o

Jac: I counter raise your Kraft Dinner with an oven/microwave ...And, I also add to my retort, the question that got the keeper of the Bridge of Doom thrown underneath!

Me: I retort with saying that Roger the Shrubber is in fact a potato.

Jac: I retort to Tessa by saying that you eat potatoes mixed with sock bits!

Me: I counter-retort with saying that I eat socks raw and with no side dishes.

Ian: I counter Roger the potato with McDonalds =o

Me: I counter Ian's McDonalds with KFC.

Jac: I counter both with hypnotised stationary!

Me: I attack Jacinta's hypnotised stationary with my dog Cambridge.

Ian: I counter KFC with dead chickens, and raise hypnotized stationary with MuchMusic sellout bands.

Me: I counter Ian's dead chickens with live chickens.

Jac: I counter dead chickens with a hypnotised squirrel named Fred. I counter the bands with the Barney theme song! I raise Cambridge by tossing him a bone.

Ian: I counter the live chickens with a bottle of ketchup, and oppose the Barney theme song with the Dora the Explorer theme song.

Me: I raise Cambridge's bone with Shawnie's dead corpse, and counter Ian's ketchup with a bird-eating hotdog.

Jac: I counter live chickens with roosters!

Ian: I counter the bird eating hotdog with a rather large fork.

Jac: I counter by saying Fred has riseen as a Zombie from your awful flamethrower attack =( I counter ketchup with mustard, and I counter Dora with Bananas in Pyjamas!

Me: I counter Jacinta's roosters with the lead singer of the Offspring.

Jac: I counter bird eating hotdog with onions! And the fork with a steak knife!

Me: I counter Ian's rather large fork with an even larger spoon and sweet chili sauce, and counter Fred the zombie squirrel with Cuddles the bunny.

Jac: I counter The lead singer of Offspring with.. a poking stick.

Me: I counter Jac's onions with SpongeBob's spatula.

Jac: I counter Cuddles with Flippy the Squirrel!

Ian: I counter Jacinta's poking stick with an agitated old man, and raise Bananas in Pajamas with a haunted teddy bear.

Jac: I counter the kitchen tool with a rotting Krabby-Patty!

Me: I retort with saying that Flippy is a bear. o.o

Jac: I counter the old man with a faulty walking stick! I counter the bear with a haunted.. thingo.. A haunted.. Television Arial!

Me: I counter Jacinta's rotting Krabby Patty with the health inspector.

Jac: Good point! Flippy's a psychotic Bear. And as for the stick.. It's an oversized stick of doom! SO THERE!

Me: I retort with saying that Jacinta's oversized stick of doom is in fact a grey lead pencil.

Jac: I counter your health inspector with a.. brand new store opened world wide with no faults at all!

Ian: I oppose the health inspector with an ugly blue hat, and the faulty walking stick with... crutches.

Me: I counter Jacinta's store with a USB drive, and counter Ian's ugly blue hat with an even uglier red hat.

Ian: I counter the even uglier red hat by stating that my neighbor has an uglier, purpley one that can overpower all ugly hats.

Jac: I counter the hat with a dryer that shrinks! I oppose the red hat with Willy Wonka stretching it and dying it purple.

Me: I raise Ian's neighbour with my toaster which ate Jacinta's pet meepit.

Jac: I oppose the ugly purple hat by ordering Willy Wonka to snatch it for a spare.

Ian: I counter the toaster with a piece of already toasted bread =o

Me: I counter Willy Wonka's purple hat with the Oompa Loompa song.

Ian: I oppose Willy Wonka snatching the hat with a.. dead oompa loompa 'o_O

Me: I raise Ian's toast with radioactive strawberry jam.

Ian: I retort to the radioactive jam with Mr T.

Me: I counter-retort Mr T with Mrs N.

Jac: I counter the Oompa Loompas with.. Feeding them that hair stuff that makes them grow long hair. I appose the toast, spread, and Mr.T with a picket fence!

Ian: I oppose Mrs N with an alphabet book.

Jac: I oppose Mrs.N with Mr.M!

Me: I counter Jacinta's hair stuff with an everlasting gobstopper.

Ian: I counter the everlasting gobstopper with a vat of spit, and Mr M with a child who doesn't know the ABCs.

Me: I raise Ian's alphabet book with the number 7, raise Mr M with a reindeer and retort with saying that the vat of spit is in fact jelly.

Ian: I raise the jelly remark with ANOTHER piece of toast... what a twist =o

Jac: -Sigh- It is sad.. I can't think of anything else. I'm all out of random ieas.. Wait. I'll lurk and watch, then rate all the comebacks out of ten!

Me: I raise the toast with a pink highlighter, and the twist remark with a Good Charlotte CD.

Ian: I raise the highlighter /and/ CD with a folded tissue filled with cracks.

Jac: The more related your comebacks are to the oposition, higher you'll score. So Tessa: CD: 4 Highlighter: 4

Me: I counter Ian's folded tissue with a lighted match.

Jac: To be honest, I can't be bothered rating. But I will comment. How's that?

Ian: I oppose the match with... the Rolling Stones?

Me: I counter the Rolling Stones with a REAL rolling stone.

Ian: I counter the rolling stone with a rawwwwther large hill.

Me: I counter the large hill with a snowman.

Ian: I counter the snowman with an enchanted top hat!

Me: I counter the enchanted top hat with Harry Potter's wand.

Ian: I raise the wand with a sarcastic and bitter old man who is in love with Ron =o

Me: I raise the old man with Artemis Fowl.

Ian: I counter Artemis with a person who has never read the book...s.

Me: I counter the person who has never read the books with Captain Holly Short's left ear.

Ian: I counter the ear with a pair of pink glittery earmuffs... smexy I know.

Me: I retort with saying that the earmuffs are 'so last season'.

Ian: I counter with the fact that I have to go D=

Raven: I attack with Shadow the Hedgehog's chaos control.

Me: I counter Shadow's chaos control with Tails's tailness.

Raven: I counter with a brb!

Me: I raise the 'brb' with an 'ok'.

Raven: Ok back and I really counter with a '0.0 another Sonic fan?'

Jac: I counter by shaking head out of control and shouting: 'Enough with the Sonic!'

Me: I counter Raven's question with cow dung.

Raven: I counter the cow dung with my dogs' poo.

Me: I counter the dog poo with Winnie the Pooh.

Jac: I counter Winnie the Pooh by taking away his honey!

Me: I am questioning your ability to identify colours.

Jac: I question your ability to memorise the song of Sir Robin from the Holy Grail!

Me: I retort with saying that I know the Sir Robin song off by heart.

Jac: I counter by asking you to resite the lyrics!

Me: I am abliging to your request by singing the Sir Robin song. Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils ripped and his bottom burned off and his-

Jac: I retort by laughing in your face!

Me: I counter by poking your previously full inbox.

Jac: I retort by whacking you, with, a very large, padlock.

Me: I am rebutting your padlock with the fact that I am beta testing a game, and won't reply straight away.

Jac: I am rebutting with a glower of envy T.T

Me: I counter your glower of envy with a smirk of victory.

Jac: I retort with the fact that I may be able to adopt a faerie cybunnie..

Me: I am rebutting with a blank stare.

Jac: I am rebutting with the fact that I lost her to a pound sitter x.x

Me: I counter your rebut with an evil laugh.

Jac: I counter with donking you on the end with a blunt pair of sciccors x.x'

Me: I am questioning your ability to draw apples.

Jac: I am questioning your ability to come up with good come-backs. I am questioning you whether you would like to make a board with me.. Not for the battle, but just for chat?

Me: I am rebutting both questions. Firstly, I am rebutting that my comebacks are perfect, whereas in your case I have heard better comebacks from a turkey sandwich. Secondly, a 'just for chat' board would be useless, because chat is useless. I am also questioning why your inbox suddenly filled up again.

Jac: I am questioning whether to ignore your evil comments. ^^ Iv'e heard better comebacks from a pack of n00bs who don't even know what they're talking about.

Me: I have decided to ignore your question. I retort your n00b statement with saying that n00bs do not know the meaning of the word comeback.

Jac: Eaxctly. They have no idea what they're talking about. Nobody does. But they can still come up with better comebacks.

Me: I am retorting your statement with saying that n00bs are unable to come up with even half-decent comebacks, and I am questioning why you are calling yourself a n00b.

Jac: If you had any common-sense you'd know that I am not calling myself a n00b.

Me: I am retorting with saying that there is no need for common sense in the random world we live in.

Jac: I am reluctantly agreeing to that logical statement. xD LONG LIVE THE RANDOM PEOPLES!

Me: I am glad that you agree, and I am attacking you with a sack of mouldy potatoes which have been half-eaten by Cupid.

Jac: I attack you with a tea-towel! xD By wacking the potatoes away, so that they hit your computer and bounce into your study!

Me: I counter your clever use of a tea towel with a 37-leaf clover and a cow's shoe.

Jac: I counter you cow shoe and clover by pulling off thirty-three leaves of the clover and destroying the shoe with a hammer.

Me: I am retorting your action with saying that pulling 33 leaves off a 37-leaf clover is bad luck.

Jac: I am retorting by saying that was my intention! -Puts bad luck curse on you-

Me: I am counter-retorting with saying that if it was your intention, you must have known that the bad luck can't be transferred to another person, and you remain cursed FOREVER. -wooOOOooooOOooo-

Jac: I am retorting by saying I am an enchantress and can do so!

Me: I counter-retort that I am wearing my magic-proof undergarments.

Jac:I counter by feeding your "undergarments" to a pack off flee infested Meepits.

Me: How did you get those without removing my pants? o.o

Jac: I tied a rope around them and.. tugged?

Me: Whatever. I attack you with mango-flavoured yoghurt ice cream.

Jac: I counter by dumping the mago-flavoured yoguhrt on your face!

Me: I retort with saying that it was mango-flavoured yoghurt ICE CREAM, not just ordinary mango-flavoured yoghurt.

Jac: I retort by saying that you should have said so in the first place for now you have spoiled your own offence!

Me: I counter-retort with saying that I DID.

Jac:I agree un-willingly by stating that I need glasses.

Me: I counter your need for glasses with a sharp sword made of tuna.

Jac: I counter with a small can used for holding tuna!

Me: I retort with saying that the tuna sword is far too big for a small can.

Jac: I counter by cutting the tuna up, and throwing it into the can. Then letting it rot and eventually feeding it to you focefully.

Me: I counter your force-feeding of tuna by force-feeding you a bottle of ink.

Jac: I retort by saying that I am getting bored of this and am asking if you would like to continue our roleplay.

Me: I counter-retort with saying that I do not feel like roleplaying at the moment.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on November 11, 2007, 10:41:19 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryME: *twitching* n00bs, Harry Potter, sardines, clovers, sonic, Holy Grail, Mr. T, walking stick, FLIPPY!!!!, meepits, barney(evilly), flamethrower, toast, RABBITS!!!!!!!! *falls over*
 
Umbreon: AHHH!!! RABBITS!!! WHERE!!!!
 
Fuzzy(my kougra): Rain? Are you okay? Rain?
 
ME: *twitches* cow dung, rolling stones, Winnie the Pooh...........
 
Pery(my xweetok): I think she's finally cracked...
 
Umbreon: AHHH!!! RABBITS!!!! BUNEARY!!!!!!  *screams*
 
Fuzzy: I think we should end the comment now...
 
Pery: Alright I'll fave this for her *faves*

NuttyRulez221 on January 26, 2006, 4:55:54 AM

NuttyRulez221 on
NuttyRulez221*cracks up and faves* Wow, fellow randomers! WHEE!