Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dear Stranger...

Things I want to tell Heidi.......but cant

Chapter 1 - Dear Stranger...

Chapter 1 - Dear Stranger...

August 20, 2007

Hey stranger,

    Its me. I know you didn't expect to see me this year. Surprise? You look very nice this year, I like what you did with your hair. I've also seen you with her. Your girl. She lost weight and I have to admit, looks better than last year. It still kills me to see you with her though. If we talked person to person maybe you would be able to see the pain I'm hiding. I'm just glad your smiling. Even if it's fake or not. I'm kinda hoping for no drama this year. Especially between us. And yes, us including her. I'm sorry for everything I did though. We both messed up, drama raised up to new levels of "over-dramatic". If you ask me, over-dramatic doesn't even begin to exaplain what happened last year. Its an understatement.   I wish we were able to talk to eachother again. Like we used to. I hate being so scared to even look at you. I dont even know why I'm so scared. Well, barely talking over the summer might have something to do with it. I know that wasn't either of our faults though. With my mom being in the hospitol and you with her all summer, and having your football practices and all. Things we're pretty hectic. I'm guessing when you came over after your Uncles funneral is to keep on the Down Low right? Just so she wont find out. I dont want anything messing up your happiness. No worries here, I'm only planning to talk to my best friend this year. Only her. Like I said, I dont want to have drama again....

Well I better go, its getting late. Goodnight stranger.

Love?

............. 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abcd123inuyasha on October 23, 2007, 10:41:56 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashawow deep.. nice work.. you should actually tell her that...

xheartxbrokenx13 on October 27, 2007, 2:19:36 PM

xheartxbrokenx13 on
xheartxbrokenx13its harder than it seems

abcd123inuyasha on October 28, 2007, 8:16:16 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashai guess so... huh....

xheartxbrokenx13 on October 28, 2007, 8:29:42 AM

xheartxbrokenx13 on
xheartxbrokenx13especially when Stephenie is around her...UGH

abcd123inuyasha on October 28, 2007, 9:01:23 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashayea i know huh?
hey r u still on?!

hayly125 on October 15, 2007, 1:59:53 AM

hayly125 on
hayly125wow!!! its so filled with heartfilling..... ummmm... stuff!!! *tear*