Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hello....

Things I want to tell Heidi.......but cant

Chapter 2 - Hello....

Chapter 2 - Hello....

September 1, 2007

Hey Stranger.

    Its just me again. I've been seeing you around a lot more latly. You haven't been looking well. I've been wanting to ask you if you were okay or not. But when I try I remember the silent rule. So she wont get mad at you. I dont want her to get mad at you. Its almost my birthday. I really want you to come. But I know you're probally going to be spending that weekend with her. Oh well. I want to hug you. Just to have your arms wrapped around me again, that'd be a nice birthday present. Does that sound lame? Or does that make me sound like a slut in any way? I hope not. I cant write very much longer. But my mom is home from the hospitol now. With her being on so many drugs, she doesn't know exactly whats going on. I hate seeing her like this. When things would go wrong I remember you would be the first person I'd call for advise. I miss that. Now I'm scared to call. I'm afraid shes there with you. I dont have a problem with her, I'm highly jealious of her yes, but I dont hate her. You seem really differnt this year. I hate that. But you could change you're entire personality and I'd still feel the same for you as I did last year. Dang, its been a year since we met. Remember? Last year at about this time, we we're sitting in math class, laughing it up with our friends. We had good times and memories in that class. Why did that have to end? I remember I would get up so early just to do my hair and make-up just for you. And the butterflies I'd get when I'd see you everyday. Dang. Oh and on blockdays we'd have an hour and a half in that class with eachother. We would be so hyper. I miss that. I remember all your jokes everyday, and your gorgeous smile could make anyone happy, especially me. You always knew how to make me feel better, even towards the beggining. I promised myself I'd never tell you this, but everynight I'd go home just thinking about you. You were the only thing on my mind. Always. I'm sure I'm not the only girl though. You know what sucks though? You not being here anymore.

Well I have to go.....my mom is calling for me to help her.

Dont be afraid to call me

Always&forever,

.............

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abcd123inuyasha on October 23, 2007, 10:45:15 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashawow deep yet again...

hayly125 on October 15, 2007, 2:02:28 AM

hayly125 on
hayly125this reminds me of someone i used to love....*tear* i cry every night just thinking about him.....*another tear*