Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - can I do anything?

Malkior is finished and raven has a broken heart. BB tries to comfort her. What will she do? It's my version on the last part of spellbound.

Chapter 1 - can I do anything?

Chapter 1 - can I do anything?
"I don't get it, He used me?" raven stated walking to her room. After the battle of the so called wizard raven was sure she would never fall for a guy ever again. Was she right or wrong. She opened the door to her room and plopped on her bed. "I NEED to stop being so emosional," she replied to herself. But a young green boy was somehow watching her. Raven sighed a bit and got out her cd player.(I know she doesn't have one but this is my story) Beastboy turned himself into a fly and squeazed himself in raven's room. she looks so peaceful, he thought to himself. WHAT AM I SAYING I DON'T LIKE HER!.... DO I? he screamed in his head. She put the plugges in her ears and flipped to her favorite song that seemed to be what she was feeling.
We're have all the good men gone to?
Where are all the gods,
Where's the street wise hurceles,
To fight forizing odds,
Isn't there a white knight,
Of pulled a firey stead,
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need,
OOOOOHHOOOHH, I need a hero,
I holding out for a hero to the end of the night,
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh from the fight,
I need a hero,
I'm holding out for a hero to the end of the night,
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be soon and he's gotta be larger than light, larger than light,
Somewhere after midnight, In my wildest fantasy,
Someone just beyond my reach and someone reaching back for me,
Raven took off her headphones and sighed again. "I wish someone was reaching for me," She told herself. Beastboy felt very sorry for her. He quietly flew out of her room hearing her cry. Without thinking he cried too. He also felt the same way. Terra betrayed him from when she went to slde. Now just like raven he too was alone. Raven pulled her hair out of her face and looked at the door. She heard someone there. She got up and walked to the door. She slowly opened it. "beastboy?!" she said suprised. He looked behind him and screamed. "are you alright?" she asked with conseren. How does she care? he thought. "what I really wanna know is how are you doing," He answered. She was still suprised, but she slowly worked her way to a smile. "that's sweet but I'm fine," raven replied trying not to realise the tears she wanted to cry. He sighed and walked away. In the corner of his eye he saw her looking at the ground. He stopped and turned around. Beastboy, as usual, was stubborn. He opened the door again suprising raven, but this time it was in fear. "I told you I'm fine," she muttered. He took a few seconds to think. "I know you're not, raven, can I do anything?" he said. " I just want to help". Raven's eyes met his with a moment of silence. She gripped him in a hug. He blushed a bit as he hugged her back. " I'll tell you one of the things I don't want," raven stated closing her eyes. "what?" beastboy asked. The hug ended but raven still had her eyes closed and a small smile spread across her face. He waited for his answer. She opened her eyes with a small blush also. " I don't want you to change," she answered with a small blush on her face.
THE END

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on April 20, 2007, 11:04:02 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....*This could go on forever...*wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

xiaolintitianfangirl on December 25, 2006, 1:50:42 PM

xiaolintitianfangirl on
xiaolintitianfangirllook I know it sucks and short but this is my first story so no bad comments. PLEASE!