Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a scream and burn

a mysterious girl arrives when the gang looks for a shen gong wu. Kimiko is eagar to find out the young girl's past that she won't tell. What is the girl's tragic past?

Chapter 1 - a scream and burn

Chapter 1 - a scream and burn
"monks there is a new shen gong wu," called master fung. The four monks rushed in the room. "which one?" kimiko asked. "the blade of truth," answered master fung. "it makes the oppoinent tell the truth of what they lie about," explained dojo. "so you can make anyone tell the truth?" asked raimundo staring at kimiko. Kimiko raised an eyebrow. " let us go get it!" omi pledged. they ran out of the temple and hopped on dojo. They flew past Texas and landed on the plains. It was grassier and cleanier than were clay lived. " it don't look like texas much but it is," clay stated. " let's just find this blade thing," raimundo ordered. They looked through tall grass, bushes, trees then kimiko yelled, "I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!" The boys ran to the spot kimiko was standing in. In her hands were a sky blue blade with a white cloth around the holding part and a hanging star charm on the bottom of the sword. "icey," omi said. "omi do we need to go through this again?" raimundo asked annoyed. When they left the area they got back on dojo. They were now in a city. "houston," said kimiko happy to find a city with electronics. They stopped and dojo turned to his smaller form. The small dragon wrapped himself around clay's hat. "guys take a look at this," kimiko said in a scared voice. The boys followed her and gasped. In a window 5 tvs rested with the 4 pm news. A village there was trashed with unknown changes of any life there anymore. "we're not sure if people are there or have been killed, the FBI will check it out for any evidance," said the news reporter. "let's check it out," raimundo demanded. "what's up with you today," asked kimiko. " I'm worried about some people," he answered. She looked suprised. When they got to the village everythig was burned to a crisp. "what do you think happened?" omi asked. " I don't know," clay answered. They walked for a while until they saw a girl. "look," said clay pointing at the damaged girl. She had brown hair, sappire blue eyes, tan skin,and had yellow highlights. She was injured bably. The worst one was on her cheeck. It looked like claw marks. Did she get attacked by a wolf? Her cloths were all ripped up. The black cape she had was torn half off. She walked slowly to the other side of the alley. She turned to see the monks. The girl screamed a bloody scream and fainted down to the floor. The monks ran up to the girl. " is she dead?" asked clay with a gulp. "no, but she's lucky," kimiko answered. "let's take her to the temple," said dojo. " you know, that girl seems so fimiliar," dojo said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment