Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Preformance

Fan fic about xiaolin showdown (not KimxRai or RaixJack thank god)lol XD (dont sue me i dont own XS okay)thanx for reading!
ps.This is my first fanfic so be nice!

Chapter 6 - Preformance

Chapter 6 - Preformance


Recap: you have just gone to Rio (weeeeeeeee) and your just about to hit the beach when…

Story start: You walking backwards chatting to your friends when Kimikos eyes widen and she point at something behind you, you turn round and see what she was pointing at “PHOTO BOOTH!” you both yell dragging the boys with you. A little while after you come out and collect your photos. So then you hit the beach, you lay out your stuff as you all decide what to do “Oh sand!” says Omi “I must build a tower all the way up to the sky!” he sits down and starts “you can guess where I'm going” Rai said holding his surfboard “I'm gonna catch some rays” Kimiko said lying down on the sand “I'm gonna help the little guy” said clay point to Omi with his thumb “Ill…um…Ill…go for a walk and collect shells” they all looked at you as though this was the worst and most boring idea ever in the history of ever so you said “bye” and ran away with them all staring after you. Wouldn't this be really embarrassing if I tripped you thought, speak of the devil, you tripped but slyly morphed it into a flip, opps, you thought, that was lucky.

Okay you thought before I embarrass myself even further I wanna ice cream!!!!! So while you are getting your ice-cream (chocolate chip ^^) you see a poster advertising a singing competition (yeah so I like singing what you gonna do about it =P, I'm doing my grade 8 on the 27 of September, highest grade, and I am sooooooooo nervous) so you run back and tell everyone (who is NOT surfing *glares at Rai angrily, Rai looks, you wave ^^* lol) so your talking blah blah bla~ WHEN SUDDENLY Dojo when from squiqaly to poker straight “SHEN-GON-WU, SHEN-GON-WU, SHEN-GON-WU, SHEN-GON-WU!!!!!!!” “Ohhhhhh. What is it?” asked Omi loudly “ It's the Chuushin of kandraka (this is Japanese for heart of candracar, ya i'm obsessed with W.i.t.c.h. as well lol) it can turn you into a fairy-ish thing with all the powers of the Xiaolin dragons who let you borrow their power and the power doesn't go away because the shen-gon-wu lives in side you, like a second heart (you can guess where I got that from W.i.t.c.h. fans =3) only to be used by dragons of ying-yang just like the staff of fire is only to be used by fire dragons ( I didn't say before so… I am now) “ and on my birthday too* sigh * right…LETS GO! GOLDEN TIGER CLAWS!!!!!” and yet again you jump through the portal to where dojo was directing (Rai had arrived when dojo started yelling SHEN-GON-WU) so you come out of the portal in… CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!! (Yes marina + friends you come in soon…well actually now!) You all landed in the sea just as a wave was breaking (yes i'm that unfortunate) you got VERY wet so Omi split a path to shore (hehe… like that guy in the bible) and Rai dried you all of with a light breeze. You walked along the beach for a while when Dojo pointed to a group of 5 people, (description time!!!! lol weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!) There were 3 girls and 2 boys the first girl had short brown hair and was wearing surf shorts and a surf top (you know…the wetsuit-ishy ones =D) and was holding a surf board like she was about to go surfing the second girl had very long brown hair and was wearing a pretty purple tankini with a lotus blossom on it the last girl looked kind of the same as the girl in the purple tankini except for her hair witch was lack with red streaks, swimsuit (hers was green with olive stripes) and moody face (no offence but…its what Marina told me to say* points at Marina *) . The other two, as you know, were boys one with blond hair (maybe bleached, maybe not you couldn't tell) he was wearing red swimming trunks and you also noticed Kimiko was drooling slightly and snapped your fingers in front of her face, luckily Omi hadn't seen * Anime sweat drop * and the last guy was talking to the surfer girl he had silvery chin length hair and looked much older than all the other people (description over!!!!) but dojo was pointing at the surfer girl, well actually her necklace “Guys!,” he said That's a shen-gon-wu…I forget what is called,” Raimundo rolls his eyes “but it can transform you in to a mermaid!!!” Dojo finished and you being the social butterfly immediately go over and say hi so your chatting for a bit when Kimiko said “What about the Chuushin of kandraka we need to find it!” so you quickly tell surfer girl (who you find out to be called Marina) and her friends (Naomi=purple tankini person, Tone=punky one Alex=the really tall one with blonde hair Darien=silver haired guy) about shen-gon-wu and they said they would help you look for it, so they all flew of on Dojo and landed somewhere when Jack Spicier came in his fling jet car thingy with Katnépé, the chameleon bot-thigy and tubbymura, Then every thing happened VERY fast, you saw the chuushin of kandraka, you dived for it, you're hand rubbed against Marinas and you saw into the future (a bit like phoebe in charmed). In the future you saw Marina using the power of water, like omi does, Naomi using the power of wind, like Rai does and Darien using the power of darkness then you were sucked back to the present but by then the showdown had started (you blanked while they (marina, Naomi, Darien, Raimundo, jack, tubbymura, katnepe and the chameleon bot, ya it was a 8 ways showdown) so you whispered to marina that she and her friends had elements too “Funky, we are soooooooo gonna kick wanabe but!”

The showdown started it was a fight cage and you guys started to fight straight away “TYPHOON BOOM!!! WIND” you heard Rai shouting as the chameleon bot went flying out the cage “DARK!” “WATER!” Darien and Marina yelled as two more people went flying out the cage. This left Jack “Ohhhh, MY TURN!” you shout, you bring both your hands up in front of you as if saying stop “YING-YANG!!!!!!” you shouted as you spread your fingers “SPIRIT BURST” you yelled waiting to fell your wings nothing…but then bolts of black and white lightning started zapping around Jack getting closer and closer and closer… “Run” you said…and Jack ran.

He was gone by the time the showdown had finished along with the other 3 of his supposedly evil friends. “Now can we finish my birthday!” you asked “Okay, so is it back to Rio?” Kimiko asked “Forget Rio were going to Hawaii!GOLDEN TIGER CLAWS!!!” you said shoving everyone through the jumped in.

In Hawaii: “I still wanna sing! Marina…” you said turning to youre new friend “yes” she said slowly “COME SING WITH ME” you shouted as you dragged her by the wrist to a stage.(The stuff in bold is what I sing =D and the stuff in italics is what we both sing)



Aloha e aloha e
'Ano 'ai ke aloha e
Aloha ae aloha e
A nu ay ki aloha e

There's no place I'd rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
Lingering in the ocean blue
And If I had one wish come true
I'd surf till the sun sets
Beyond the horizon


A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
Lawe mai i ko papa he'e nalu
Flyin by on the Hawaiian roller coaster ride

A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
La we mai iko papa he na lu
Pi'i na nalu la lahalaha
O ka moana hanupanupa
Lalala i kala hanahana
Me ke kai hoene i ka pu'e one
Helehele mai kakou e
Hawaiian roller coaster ride

There's no place I'd rather be
Than on the seashore dry, wet free
On golden sand is where I lay
And if I only had my way
I'd preform til the sun sets
Beyond the horizon

Lalala i kala hanahana
Me ke kai hoene i ka pu'e one
It's time to try the Hawaiian Roller coaster ride

Hang loose, hang ten, howzit, shake a shaka
No worry, no fear, ain't no biggie braddah
Cuttin' in, cuttin' up, cuttin' back, cuttin' out
Frontside, backside, goofy footed, wipe out

Looking for the wipeout
Let's get jumpin', surf's up and pumpin'
Coastin' with the motion of the ocean
Whirlpools swirling, cascading, twirling

Hawaiian roller coaster ride

There's no place I'd rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
Lingering in the ocean blue
And if I had one wish come true
I'd surf till the sun sets
Beyond the horizon


A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
Lawe mai i ko papa he'e nalu
Flyin by on the Hawaiian roller coaster ride

A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
La we mai iko papa he na lu
Pi'i na nalu la lahalaha
O ka moana hanupanupa
Lalala i kala hanahana
Me ke kai hoene i ka pu'e one
Helehele mai kakou e
Hawaiian roller coaster ride!



The lights dimmed, the crowed cheered, the two new friend smiled at each oter and bowed.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaimundoXKyo on November 13, 2005, 3:09:39 AM

RaimundoXKyo on
RaimundoXKyoi love it! best fanfic eva! i shall show happiness with a fanfic by me! (and to get the happy out of my system.)

please write more

bb3_29 on October 11, 2005, 8:55:28 AM

bb3_29 on
bb3_29so cool ^_^ nicely done :D

needler on October 2, 2005, 11:14:01 AM

needler on
needlerAwesome!
Yaay,its been aeons since you wrote a new fanfic!
So yay,good utter awesome work...poor Jack,always getting beaten up!

Erushi-Hime on October 1, 2005, 8:24:32 PM

Erushi-Hime on
Erushi-HimeYAAAY, coolio!!! i like :) and we have more singing!!! GO SINGING!!!!!! :D

xxLennexx on October 1, 2005, 8:20:00 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxomg the stuff dat wasnt supposed 2 be bold went bold freki

xxLennexx on October 1, 2005, 8:17:35 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxbtw the last line isnt ment 2 be in da song itz just gon bold freakishly

xxLennexx on October 1, 2005, 6:17:11 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexx=3 tiz nuting =3

RaisgrlMarina on October 1, 2005, 6:03:16 AM

RaisgrlMarina on
RaisgrlMarinaYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH HAY LIN!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! and the SHen gong wu is called the Tear of Ningyo^^... ***FAVS*** I'll have to have my BF read it too ^^