Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Hi! This is a fan-book for 'Warriors', the awsomest books EVER! But, of course, some things in this book probably wouldn't happen in Warriors, just telling you...

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Thick, black, air swirled around him, leaving him lost. He coughed and looked around for help. No one was there. The air continued to swirl. All of a sudden, the air knotted around his neck and started choking him. His paws thrashed at it, trying to get it off. Then, he went limp. As soon as his eyes closed-


Oakstripe's head jerked up, as he shook with fear. He looked around. He was in the warriors den with the other warriors of his clan. He sighed and thought, "It was only a dream. Somehow." Oakstripe sat up and started smoothing down his bristling fur. He froze. Two eyes were staring at him through the shadows from the back of the den. One was yellow and one was green. Then he relaxed and said, "Thank goodness it's only you, Blackwhisker." Blackwhisker stepped out and whispered, "What do you mean, thank goodness? And, why are you shaking so much?" Oakstripe looked at him. "Promise me you won't tell anyone?"
Blackswhisker smiled and nodded. Oakstripe whispered, "I-I've been having these wierd dreams lately. I know that they're not normal 'cause I don't have an imagination that big. Do you know what to do?" Blackwhisker sat there looking him for a few heartbeats, thinking. "Let's find that out in the morning. We should sleep." Blackwhisker said, yawning. Oakstripe's eyes narrowed and he said, "That's exactly not what I want to do!" Blackwhisker flinched and said, "Sheez, fine. But what are we going to do all night, sit around 'till we have to shut u-" A voice interrupted him saying, "What are you two doing awake at this time? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" They froze and turned their heads to the cat who spoke. It Redstar, their leader. Oakstripe looked up at him and said, "We're sorry Redstar. Did we wake you up?" Redstar shook his head and said, "I was going to bring you to my den so I could ask you guys something. Follow me before we wake one of them up." He turned around and started to walk away. The two young warriors looked at eachother and followed him into his den.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Oakstar123 on August 28, 2009, 2:18:53 PM

Oakstar123 on
Oakstar123oh wow... that's really...aweshum. I'm not lying...I just got a little depressed right at this moment. =(

NikkiththePorcupine on August 13, 2009, 8:50:14 AM

NikkiththePorcupine on
NikkiththePorcupineBRILLIANT!

Solarwave on August 11, 2009, 11:43:03 AM

Solarwave on
SolarwaveOhhhh intense. O: can you tell me when the next chapter is done? :D

xxXShadowWolfXxx on August 12, 2009, 12:53:16 PM

xxXShadowWolfXxx on
xxXShadowWolfXxxOkay! I wrote it out, but I got to lazy to put more and wanted to talk to people on FAC...