Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Looking Back on ßëauxbatons

This is a SURPRISE! hah, you'll have to read it. It involves Draco Malfoy, cause he's my hottie ;)

Chapter 1 - Looking Back on ßëauxbatons

Chapter 1 - Looking Back on ßëauxbatons


“But… uh! Why?” Screamed a 13-year-old Andrée. “I was perfectly fine at ßëauxbatons!”



“Because
ßëauxbatons was getting too… err, how do you say it? Girl-ish.”



“Girl-ish?!
What? Your so picky you, you… Uh!” Andrée stomped off into her fully lit room. A perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. Andrée was being forced to go to Hogwarts in London, because her father was moving and they were going too. “I could have stayed with Emilée!”



“I don't think so! Now bring your trunk down to the fire. We are using Floo powder to get to Aunt Mary's house in London.”



Andrée stomped into her closet and stuffed her cat, Victorie, in her cage and shoved her trunk forward. She stepped outside her door. “Bye my beautiful room. Mother is forcing me to move and go to filthy Hogwarts.”



“Stop talking to yourself, Andrée!” Her sister, Sabine, walked down the stairs toward the kitchen.



“Idiot little 8-year-old! C'mon Victorie, like you have a choice.” She frowned. As Andrée headed down the marble staircase, she could her mother talking to Sabine. Something about having to stay with Aunt Mary. Why should she care though?



“Come! Hurry up, Aunt Mary says the Hogwarts Express leaves in an hour.” She stuffed some powder into Andrée's hand. Andrée threw it into the fireplace and yelled “Aunt Mary's in London.”



She suddenly found herself trying to fall asleep. And she succeeded.





She awoke in a London taxi. They were approaching the train station. As they halted, she saw a various amount of children, young and old, heading toward the same place with trunks. The platform between 9 and 10.



“Um, excuse me.” She said to a blonde haired boy.



“Yes, mudblood?”



Mudblood? Me, your kidding yourself right?” She said with her eyebrows raised.



“Y-yeah. Why are you questioning me?”



“Uh, anyway is this platform 9 ¾ ?” Andrée pointed to a large brick wall.



“Yes, but I-I have never—“

“Uh, thanks.” Andrée walked into the wall while no one was looking. She emerged on a large platform with a train that said Hogwarts Express. There were a large number of people lining up to get onboard. The tall blonde boy had finally appeared on the platform, but Andrée was not looking.



“Calling last riders for the Hogwarts Express! Last riders! Leaving in 5 minutes…”



“Oh great and look at the line,” said a tall boy. He had red hair and freckles and was standing next to what looked to be his twin. (I bet we can all guess who that was =P) He turned to Andrée. “Oh! I've never seen you here before, mate. Are you a first year, or a Muggle in the wrong place?” They laughed.



“Hey watch it you filthy git!” Andrée backed up as the boys enclosed on her.



“Wait, we mean no harm, geez.”



“Well leave her alone then, Fred, George.” A slightly smaller frizzy haired girl appeared. “I'm Hermione.” She held out her hand.



“Thanks for sticking up for me, but I think I can handle my own self.” Andrée got her grip on the handrail of the train as she lofted her trunks into the car. She looked around for an open compartment. She found one at the end and sat her luggage down. She got a book from her trunk and started to flip through the pages. The door opened.



“Is this compartment taken yet?” The blonde haired boy who she saw earlier pushed his head through the door.



“Um no, but it will be if you sit down.” She grinned as the boy took his seat. “I'm Andrée Blaevoar, ßëauxbatons. I'm from France, so that's why my name is kind of weird.”



“I don't think it—uh, I mean… um, what I mean is—“




Andrée giggled, “so, what's your name?”



“Uh, I'm Draco, Malfoy… Draco Malfoy. So your how old?”



“13.”



“Me too!” Said Draco smirking.



“Cool, so what do you want to talk about?” Andrée and Draco got to know each other as time flew by. Finally they arrived at the Hogsmede Station.



“Is this it?” she said gazing at the castle.



“Yeah, hopefully you get into my house.”



“House?”



“Um, group-like dormitory thing.”



“What's the best?”



“In my opinion, Slytherin,” Draco said standing up and showing her his badge.



“Well I hope I get in to. What do you have to do?”



“You have to be cunning, sly, and most important, a Pureblood.”



“Perrrfect.” Andrée twiddled her finger for a second as if thinking and got her luggage. She followed Draco off the train, and to the carriages. They took them up to the castle and Draco led her to the Great Hall.














Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fumie716 on November 22, 2006, 2:44:30 AM

Fumie716 on
Fumie716ooh, me likes. heheheehehe he likes her <3 muy good intro

sasuke93 on September 17, 2006, 8:13:54 AM

sasuke93 on
sasuke93cool story=p

gaaralovinginsominac on February 23, 2006, 11:18:02 AM

gaaralovinginsominac on
gaaralovinginsominacOOOoooooo....dracos likin' her X3...ha ha ha... but its reele good plz PLZ write more!

silverfox on January 28, 2006, 8:56:44 AM

silverfox on
silverfoxOooh! You're a good writer! :D This is good, I can't wait for the next chapter. X3