Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Let The Sorting Begin

This is a SURPRISE! hah, you'll have to read it. It involves Draco Malfoy, cause he's my hottie ;)

Chapter 2 - Let The Sorting Begin

Chapter 2 - Let The Sorting Begin


As Andrée was approaching the Great Hall, she saw all the 2nd-7th years sitting in their rows by the tables. They all turned to her. She soon figured out she was standing in front of the 1st years.



“What?” She sneered at a 4th year Hufflepuff staring at her. He quickly looked away. A tall lady walked up to her and told Andrée and the 1st years to follow.



“I am Professor McGonnagal (or how ever you spell it =P) and I will be your Transfiguration teacher. This hat,” she pointed to an old, brown hat standing on a stool nearby, “will sort you into your houses.”



“Oh, wow that's awesome.” Andrée squished up her nose. Sarcasm was getting to her again.



“First years will be sorted, then we will sort our new, 3rd year student, Andrée Blaevoar. She is from the French academy of ßëauxbatons.” So the sorting began with Achaean, Mishia (Hufflepuff), and ended with Wallace, Jacob (Gryffindor).



“And now for Miss Blaevoar.” McGonnagal gestured for
Andrée to come up.



“Oh great, a moment to humiliate myself!”



The Sorting Hat began, “Well, well, well… Andrée, you have a deceiving turn upon in your mind now. One half is telling me Ravenclaw—“



No! I want Slytherin…



“No? Slytherin, eh? Well you are a Pureblood, and you have a cunning mind.” Andrée could see the frizzy haired girl, Hermione, whispering to a red headed boy. She could also see Draco smiling at her while another girl with short hair frowned. “I think I have made a decision. I will go with—“



Everyone stared tensely at her.



“SLYTHERIN!”



Yes!” Andrée got up and ran to Draco who had saved her a seat.



Andrée… well, you wont be taking my place as the Princess of Slytherin, I'm Pansy Parkin—“



“Oh Parkinson, give it a rest… you were never the “Princess” of Slytherin! I bet Andrée could out-beat you anytime. Welcome to Slytherin house, Andrée.”



“Thank you, Draco. Now can you tell me when food—“



Tuck in,” a tall man in white hair said.



”Who's that?”



“Dumbledore, you don't want to know.” Food suddenly appeared on the long table.


“Whoa! Well let's eat. I'm starving, haven't eaten for like a day!” She grabbed a large platter of bread and put some on her plate.



“After dinner, I'll show you to the dormitory, which is under the lake.”



“Who the heck puts a dormitory under a lake?” Andrée's eyes widened.



“Well obviously Salazar Slytherin, but that's not—“



“Draco, we're having a party for all the new Slytherins, down in the dormitory, after dinner. Don't forget to bring someone, remember last year?” A short, funny looking boy ran up to him.



“Last year was bad… but, okay, don't worry.” Draco smirked at Andrée.



“What? And who was that? And what happened last year?” Andrée stuffed her face with corn.



“Oh nothing, but that was Marcus Flint. Funny looking guy isn't he?”



“Yeah…”



“Racki, joowu vento tah gratie viffe?”



“Ew! Gross, you don't talk with your mouth full.”



“Vell, *gulp*, sor-ry! Anyway, Draci—“



“I though I told you NOT to call me that in your first year!” Pansy didn't listen.



“—do you want to go with me to the party?”



“Um, no! That's disgusting you filthy git!”



“Want to go with me?” Andrée stopped eating. She blinked twice before getting an answer. Draco looked at his food and then looked at Andrée.



“Sure,” he said in a small voice.



“Huh? I couldn't quite catch that.” She could have sworn the edge of her lips moved a fraction upward.



“I said, err, sure.” Andrée looked down at her feet and smiled. She would have to write to Emilée in Paris and her mother at Aunt Mary's about this.



“Well lets go,” said Draco. She noticed everyone getting up.



“Okay, follow me.” Andrée got up and walked after Draco. He grabbed her hand. Or did she grab his? She couldn't tell, but didn't care. At least someone cared about her.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fumie716 on November 22, 2006, 2:48:12 AM

Fumie716 on
Fumie716hhaahahahahaha pansy talking with her mouth full XD how the heck can she think draco would ever like her? i like how he's all shy around Andree

sasuke93 on September 17, 2006, 8:19:05 AM

sasuke93 on
sasuke93awesome

silverfox on January 29, 2006, 12:29:20 PM

silverfox on
silverfoxAww, cute! XD Who knew Draco had a sweet side?

Can't wait for more! :D