Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Party, Party, What?

This is a SURPRISE! hah, you'll have to read it. It involves Draco Malfoy, cause he's my hottie ;)

Chapter 3 - Party, Party, What?

Chapter 3 - Party, Party, What?


Draco led Andrée down into a large spiral of stairs. She could hear the cheering getting extraordinarily loud as they got nearer. They approached a painting at a dead end.



Felis Felicis!”



“What?” The painting turned out to be a door and opened.



“That's the password to the door of the common room. You need that to into it, but periodically it changes.”



“Oh, common room?” Andrée stepped through the door and her jaw dropped. “Whoa! This place is cool! Even has a fire, wow. This is better then the dormitories they had in France.”



“Yeah, this place is the Slytherin Common Room.” Andrée let go of her tight grip on Draco's hand. A tall boy ran up to her and Draco.



“Hey—Whoa! Who's the chick? Draco, how did you get in so good? I'm Adrian Puce—“



“And I'm not interested! Would you mind?”



“Actually, I would mind.” Adrian grabbed her hand and dragged her into a couch.



“Ouch! Leave me alone you git!” Andrée struggled to get her arm out of his grip.



“Leave her alone!” Draco whipped out his wand and held it up to Adrian's neck. “Don't make me use this. It's very simple, you see. Just let go of Andrée's arm, and you wont have to suffer through severe pain and or misery.” Every one stopped cheering and starred at Draco, then Adrian, then Andrée, back to Draco.



“Let go of it!” Andrée whimpered. Adrian wouldn't budge. “This is awkward now let me go. Okay that's it…” Andrée bit Adrian's hand.



“OUCH! What the bloody hell? Can't I have some fun with a hot ßëauxbatons chick?”



“Well obviously not!” A cold voice had entered the room. Everyone turned to see a tall, pale man, with greasy black hair.
Andrée got up and ran into Draco's arms as he held her

close.



“Professor Snape! That, that little jerk bit me!” Adrian held up his hand in front of Snape's face. He shoved it down and turned to Andrée.



“Is this true Miss, err. Who are you exactly?”



“I'm—“

“This is Andrée Blaevoar, the new 3rd year Slytherin.” Snape tried to place a hand on her head but Draco slapped it away.



“Well, someone here is a bit defensive as to bite someone—“



“But, he wouldn't let go of my hand and it was my only way of defense! You can't blame…”



“I can, and I will… that's 30 minutes of detention for you Mr. Pucey, 15 minutes for you Miss Blecur, and 15 for you Mr. Malfoy.”



“It's, Blaevoar!” Andrée's fists bunched up. Draco held her back.



“Dascore, Blaevoar… that's still 15 minutes. I'll see you all there in 5 minutes, in my dungeon.” Snape walked out of the common room.



“Couldn't you have just let go?” Andrée turned to Adrian.



“It's so threatening to you to have anyone be with you but that stupid Mudblood, Malfoy, eh—“



“Don't you dare start with me, nor do you talk about Draco that way.”



“I'm no Mudblood you ignorance! If anyone is the Mudblood in here its you!”



“I have a single sister a Muggle…”



“Still! You have Muggle in your blood!”



“Lets go, Draco.”



“Let's because if we don't, I'm going to blow.” Andrée walked up to Adrian once more with her finger up to nose length.



“If I here you talking about this outside this common room, or to anyone else for that matter, I know a few curses that are sure to give you a life of grief. Got that?”



Adrian whimpered, “Mhmm…”



“Good… know, Draco lets go.”



“Fine with me.” Draco put his wand back in his pocket and grabbed Andrée's hand again.



They walked out of the Slytherin Common Room hand in hand. What would Snape have in mind for detention?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fumie716 on November 22, 2006, 2:51:11 AM

Fumie716 on
Fumie716hmmmm...this chapter was a tad confusing....like who's talking and stuff...ick, i hate snape...creeps me out