Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter Five

First, she finds that her guardians arent human. Then she finds that she isnt human. then she finds that the boy she likes/hates isnt human. Then she finds that her biological father wants her for her powers. Then he kidnaps them all.

Chapter 5 - Chapter Five

Chapter 5 - Chapter Five
“I can’t believe it,” Arianne thought. “I’m not human. I mean, it was totally okay accepting the fact that Ki and Jax aren’t human, but accepting the fact that I’m not human. Oh my God, I’m a freak. No, wait. I’m not—uh, what’s the word? Oh right—‘pure-bred’, so I’m like…the freak of the freaks.”

She looked at herself in the mirror, knowing she’ll never look at herself the same way she did before ever again.

“I knew Jax and Ki couldn’t possibly be human,” she thought. “They’re just too…hot. And they’re nice, and clever. No one, or should I say no human could possibly be that perfect. But I never saw this coming. What did they say I was? A quarter human, a quarter werewolf, and half…witch? Maybe I can cast spells or something.”

A knock on the door interrupted her train of thought.

“Ari, are you…okay?” It was Ki.

“How can I be okay? How can I ever be okay, knowing who, I mean, what I am?” She said, sitting down on her bed and fitting her legs beneath her.

Kieran sighed, and sat down on the bed next to her. “I know it’s hard to take in. But you’ll get over it. I promise.”

It was weird, how although Ki was the one who always pissed her off, he was also the one who always seemed to care about her more, being unnecessarily overprotective. It’s not that Jax wasn’t. He just didn’t show it as much, and as a result she always thought Ki was more like a parent, or a brother, but she thought of Jax as a best friend. It was always Ki she opened up to, yet it was always Jax she preferred.

Ari climbed into Kieran’s lap and threw her arms around his neck, where she cried for quite some time, and eventually fell asleep.

Kieran laid her down and drew the blankets up to her chest. He bent down to kiss her forehead and smiled softly at himself before leaving the room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment