Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

I had an urge to write something like this...so i did lol enjoy.xx
it's about twins (boy and girl). they went into what they thought was their garden when they were 13.
6 years later, they were still stuck in it.

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
13/4/2012 03:25

Reminder: Kaley’s 19th birthday


Kaley rolled around in her sleeping bag, unable to sleep, staring at the fabric of their tent. It was a blood red tent, but at night, with the moonlight shining down on it, it was a dark crimson. She sat up, sighing. Next to her, Ray stirred and woke up, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

“Happy birthday, Kales,” he murmured, a grin toying with his lips.

“Thanks, Ray. Did I wake you?”

“No.” He stopped. “Well, yes.”

“Sorry.” She kissed his forehead once and slipped out of her sleeping bag. “I’m going out for a while, okay?”

Ray frowned but after a while nodded. “Be careful out there.”

She blew him a kiss and shrugged on her jacket. “I will.” She picked up her scythes which were lying on the floor, secured them onto her belt and left the tent.

The wind blew wildly around her as she walked and her inky black hair danced around her face. Still walking, she reached up to tie her hair into a loose knot at the base of her neck. She stopped and sat down at the edge of the lake, looking first up at the pure and untainted white moon, then down at her reflection in the lake. Strands of black hair framed her face, and Kaley couldn’t help wondering how her hair had turned from blonde to black naturally. Her eyes were still blue, but now they weren’t that gentle, baby blue anymore. No. They were a piercing blue, ice cold and unyielding. She looked up at the moon again.

“Happy 19th birthday, Jason,” she whispered. She closed her eyes and made her birthday wish.

She wished and hoped that her brother wasn’t dead.

So that she could find and kill the bastard herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment