Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter Ten

I had an urge to write something like this...so i did lol enjoy.xx
it's about twins (boy and girl). they went into what they thought was their garden when they were 13.
6 years later, they were still stuck in it.

Chapter 10 - Chapter Ten

Chapter 10 - Chapter Ten
14/4/2012 03:25

“Dude,” Jason snapped. “Stop staring after my sister. I mean, she’s not even in the damn room.”

Alex blushed. “Sorry.”

“I swear you’re half, if not totally, in love with her already.”

“She’s beautiful, that’s all.”

Jason grunted. Yeah right. Deep down, he kind of felt sorry for him, because Kaley had always been harsh when it came to rejecting guys—and she’d be even harsher now. But Alex was kind of a ladies’ man, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

“Is she going to come again?” Alex asked, sitting down next to him.

“I don’t know.”

Alex sighed.

“One thing,” Jason said, blowing out the candle.

“Yeah?”

“You break my sister’s heart, I break your nose.”

Alex started to argue with him, but then he trailed off. “I’ll try. Not to, I mean.”

Just before Jason drifted off to sleep, Alex spoke again.

“Jason?”

“It’s…I don’t…I feel differently about your sister. Not just how I usually feel when there’s a pretty face.”

“Good,” he mumbled. “That means she’s not just a one night stand.”

***

14/4/2012 09:46

When Jason woke up, Alex wasn’t next to him, which was kind of weird, because considering that although Alex wasn’t one of those wake-up-at-noon people, he definitely wasn’t one of those the-early-bird-catches-the-early-worm people. Hell no.

He yawned and crawled out of his tent and found Alex outside feeding the wolves. Jason froze mid-yawn.

“You’re feeding the wolves? I thought you hated them.”

“As much as I dislike them, I still need them to survive.”

“Just admit you like them.”

“No.”

“It doesn’t make you a sap.”

“I know that.”

“Come on. If you can admit to liking a Red Fighter, you can admit to liking a couple of wolves.”

Alex reddened. “Don’t even try going around telling people that I’ve fallen for—”

“My sister? No thanks. I’d get decapitated if they knew my sister was a Red Fighter.”

Alex muttered something incomprehensible before picking up another piece of raw meat from a bucket. “You’d think they’d know how to hunt for themselves,” he said in disgust, holding the bloody meat gingerly an arm’s length away from him.

“Just drop the damn piece of meat before they bite your hand off,” Jason said through a yawn as Alex yelped as one of the wolves leaped up towards his hand. Alex flung away the piece of meat and the wolves raced to get it.

Jason yawned again. “I need water.”

“You’re going to have to go back to that lake.”

“But that’s miles away!”

“Three, at most four.”

Jason groaned. “Which way?”

“Southwest.”

“If I’m not back in two hours, look for me. Or don’t. Whatever.”

“Maybe I could go tell your sister. She’d need a shoulder to cry on…” Alex trailed off thoughtfully.

“Don’t even think about it. And Kaley—this Kaley, at least—doesn’t cry.”

“Well, we’ll celebrate your death slash disappearance together, then.”

Jason rolled his eyes at him before whistling to his wolf and starting a slow jog towards the lake.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment