Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begging

story says it all

Chapter 1 - The Begging

Chapter 1 - The Begging










Long ago in ancient Egypt there lived a Pharaoh, his wife and their daughter. They all lived happily together, but then one day that all changed forever.....





Seto one of the seven sacred members of the Pharaohs secret council ran into the palace hall.

“Seto what's wrong?” asked the Pharaoh.


“We are under attack my Pharaoh there is an army coming towards are village from the north”, said Seto.

“How long will it be before they reach the palace?” said the Pharaoh.

“If we don't do something quickly they will properly be here in less then a day”, said Seto.

“Will we get there in time”, asked the Pharaohs daughter Astelle.

“We don't know but please don't worry yourself about it young one” Said Seto. Serena put her hand on Astelle's shoulder to try and comfort her.

“If we want to get there before they reach the nearest village then we need to leave now”, said Seto.




Once every body had reached the stables and where on their horses and set of north (just so you know Atem= Pharaoh, Serena= Pharaoh's wife and Astelle is their daughter).



“Stand tall and don't give up you know what we have to do”, shouted the Pharaoh to his soldiers.

“Atem are you sure you know what we are up against”, Said Serena.

“I'm not but it can't be any worse than last time their was a war”, said the Pharaoh.

“I suppose your right”, said Serena thinking back to the last time their was a war which they were involved in.....

It had happened when they were children. Serena and Atem had grown up together but then where separated because of a war that almost destroyed Egypt and Serena feared that they where back for revenge. Then after 20 years of separation they found each other again and instantly fell in love (again).

“I think there coming and fast”, said Astelle from behind
her mother (Serena).

“Should we attack yet”, said Seto.

“No not just yet wait until you see there faces then attack”, replied Atem (Pharaoh).

As the other army got closer up the hill Serena was horrified to see it was her father was leading the other army.


“3...2...1... ATTACK”, shouted the Pharaoh.



After several hours had passed Atem told
Serena to take herself and Astelle to a safer place.

“No I am not going to leave without knowing that you will be safe”, said Serena with tears in her eyes.

“You have to go it's to dangerous and I don't want you or Astelle to get hurt or worse”, said Atem.


“Ok I'll try and find a cave or something to hide I'll leave Astelle there and come straight back”, said Serena picking up Astelle who was crying.

“No stay where it is safe please don't come back”, said Atem.

“I'm coming back”, said Serena and ran of in search of a cave.



Another three hours had passed and the war had ended, but Serena had not returned with Astelle yet. Atem went to search for Serena and Astelle. After hours of searching he finally
found Astelle, but Serena wasn't any where to be found.










































































































































































































































































Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ericka on June 12, 2007, 7:00:01 AM

ericka on
Comment Deleted

yamiserenity on June 18, 2007, 4:29:01 AM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenityDon't worry I will do. I'm going to rewrite it and upload. I will be uploading it to a different website though. I might upload here but I don't know yet.