Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Phoenix Flight

O.K, O.K. My first story...*shakes* O.K, it's about two cretures of destruction and they don't get along and have begun destroying the world, they blacken the shy. Stuck in the middle of their war, the young worrior prince Mitsuhida and co try to fin

Chapter 1 - Phoenix Flight

Chapter 1 - Phoenix Flight


O.K, This is my first story on here. I hope you like it, and please tell me what you think.



Black Nights

Phoenix Flight

It started out as a normal day for Mitsuhida, the rogue prince of Hiliti. He had sword training with Hoco, (his personal trainer since he was a child). Never had he beaten Hoco in a fair match before, but today he felt lucky. He got ready, and dressed in loose bluish clothing, and tied his natural grey hair back. As quickly as he got dressed, Mitsuhida was out the door, holding his, quite heavy, sword.

Hoco, and his daughter Kiki were waiting outside ready to begin. Kiki walked towards Mitsuhida's home, so she didn't get hurt and was ready to watch her father fight against her best friend.

“Right, are you ready?” Hoco said in his croaky voice.

“Bring it on old man” Mitsuhida replied, ready for action.

Two fierce souls engaged into a fight. Every attack was blocked, the sound of thunder rang when the swords met. The fight was getting quicker every second.

“I…see you have improved” Hoco said slowly,

“Oh-no, I'm not finished with you yet!” Mitsuhida snapped back.

Hoco jumped back, Kiki had her hands in her mouth quivering, scared to see what would happen next. Holding his sword in his right hand, Mitsuhida charged at Hoco.

“Ahhhhh!!!” shouted Mitsuhida, raging. A loud clash, as Mitsuhida's sword made Hoco's go flying into the blue sky.

Mitsuhida pointed his sword at Hoco

“I win” Mitsuhida said happily.

“Well done master Mitsuhida” Hoco replied with a smile. “You have proved that you can be captain of the Defence Corps of the Imperial City” Hoco said as he go up.

“Finally...” Mitsuhida said, sounding quite relived. “Heh… …PARTY!!!”

Kiki looked shocked, very shocked.

“W…Well done Mitsuhida!” Kiki said,

“NO! Kiki you must address him as Master Mitsuhida” Hoco said sharply.

“No! No, no, no, no, no, no! Please don't call me that, I don't like really like being called that.”

Mitsuhida explained giving his reasons why.

`Oh, so that's why…ermm, okay I won't call you Master Mitsuhida…” Kiki said `…although I don't mind calling you that if you want me to.”

“N…O, equals NO! Plus you're one year older than me.” Mitsuhida said as he started to walk home, still clutching his sword in his hand.

“Hey wait for me,” Kiki said, running up to him.

“What the hell?!” Hoco said loudly. Kiki covered her ears.

“What's that noise?” Mitsuhida shouted, “It's so loud”

A deafening screech covered the land, houses crumbled into dust. Windows smashed into shards, a large red bird engulfed in flames, flew over the Imperial City.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Night_Wolf on August 2, 2005, 4:43:17 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_Wolfgreat story!