Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - new friends

a story about naruto characters and new ones!!!!

Chapter 1 - new friends

Chapter 1 - new friends
"Hey I'm Naruto and I'm going to be the next hokage BELIEVE IT!!!! Our team
meetnew friends and get closer on becoming a shinobi! Let's just go on to the story ok?"
"NARUTO STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE!!!" "but It iches!" "loser.." Squad 7 were walking in the forest and trying to find the heaven scroll for the chunin exam.
They were almost to the tower ,but still no heaven scroll.A crackle came down from the trees..and out of thin air a ninja came behind them. sasuke swallowed hard.How did she do that ididnt even hear her come,thought sasuke.The ninja said "Hey, what you doing." "WHAT DO YOU THINK WERE DOING WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE HEAVEN SCROLL!!"yelled Naruto."oh you mean this one?"the ninja held out a heaven scroll and showed them."By the way im Hane" "Im Naruto" "Sakura" "Sauke"
"and we're the best team ever!BELIEVE IT!!"yelled out Naruto. With a sence to laugh Hane held it and said"oh really is that why you only have one scroll? Because I already have two."She held both scrolls out."hey where's your team?" asked Sasuke."They'll be at the tower wher I told them to meet me." "Hey! I got an idea! What if I help you get the heaven scroll!" They all looked surprised. They did'nt know If they could trust her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment