Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Will Inuyasha fall for the new student?

For kikyoXInu fans and KagXInu fans
please read it
Its a school kinda story
who loves and who looses love
PLEASE READ <3

Chapter 1 - Will Inuyasha fall for the new student?

Chapter 1 - Will Inuyasha fall for the new student?

 "C'mon Inuyasha! we're going to be late!"  Kagome yelled at inuyasha through his window. "Hold on a second!" Inuyasha jumped through his window. "Ta da!" Inuyasha yelled when he came out. "Wow you clean up pretty well :D" Kagome ran up and kissed Inuyasha once on the lips. "Hurry inuyasha! we have five minutes to get to school" Kagome started to run then Inuyasha met up with her and picked her up and placed her on his back. "We'll get there faster like this" Inuyasha looked Kagome in the eyes and gave her a sweet smile. When they got into school they quickly ran to their lockers and grabed there books. They passed by eachother headed to their classes. "See you at lunch Kag, love you" Inuyasha said to Kagome. "Right back at you sweetie." Kagome and Inuyasha locked lips and ran to their classes.

At Lunch Time

Inuyasha met up with Kagome at lunch. :Hey sweetie, I heard we're getting a new student during 6th hour. All I know is its a girl." Kagome said. " hmm i wonder if she's hot.. hahah"  Inuyasha joke. "Oh shut up Inuyasha.." Kagome said while getting closer to Inuyasha's face, Kagome kissed Inuyasha. "Hehe no matter how hot she is i doubt she'll be able to sweet talk me like you can.." Inuyasha slightly grinned.

6th hour

"Alright students! calm down. We have a new student so please give her a warm welcome. You know how nervwracking it is to come to a new school and not know anyone."  Mrs. Barkous annouced. "Please welcome Kikyo <3." Right when Inuyasha saw her he felt unsure, he immeidiatly grew fond of her by her looks and wanted to meet her. "So Inuyasah, what do you think about Kikyo, looks like you have a little drool on the side of your mouth" Miroku said laughing. "Shut up Monk!" Inuyasah said wiping his mouth. "Just remember Inuyasha, you are going out with Kagome." Inuyasha looked to his side where he saw Kagome four desks. Kagome waved, Inuyasha waved back.

Kikyo went over to the empty desk by Sango and Miroku. "Hi, I'm Sango." Sango gave a warm welcome. "Hi, Sango, I'm Kikyo." Kikyo said back with a smile on. "Well Hello Kikyo" Miroku said looking her in the eyes and giving her a big smile with a wink. "Oh my gosh! don't mind him, thats just Miroku, the class perv!" Sango said smacking him on the head. "Haahaahaha" Miroku sighed" Well I know this sounds strange but I find you rediculously attractive" Miroku said with hearts in his eyes. "Well... uhhh...umm thank you" Kikyo said turning to the teacher.

Ten Minute break

"Hey Kikyo! wait up!" Kagome ran up to Kikyo. "Hey, I'm Kagome, wanna be friends?" Kagome said with a huge smile on. "Haahaa sure. I am Kikyo" Kikyo said shaking hands with Kagome. Kagome wrapped her arm around Kikyo's arm. "I just have a feeling we're going to be great friends." Inuyasha ran up and put his arm around Kikyo. "Hey Kagome Sango said she wanted to talk to you now" Kagome went running over to Sango. "So Kikyo, Got your eye on any guys here? anyone you like" Inuyasha asked staring her in the eye. "Well I... guess I like someone here, but before I tell anyone I would rather get to meet him" Kikyo said blushing and looking at her shoes. "Heh really...Well i guess I'll catch you later. Tomorrow come up to me in lunch. We can get to know eachother a little more." Inuyasha ran off to see Miroku and Kouga.

"So diggin' the new girl?" Kouga asked with a devilish smurk. "Oh shut up Kouga! the whole school knows you want me to dump Kagome so you can make your move." Inuyasha smiled. "Well whatever! but what do you think of her?" Kouga said looking down and blushing. "Well.. shes hot, and I think she likes me so if things work out with me and her.. i dont know about Kagome" Inuyasha said rubbing his head.

The next day

"Hey, Kikyo! looking hotter everyday <3" Miroku said walking by. "Uhhh hehahhh.. weird...." Kikyo whispered. Inuyasha snuck up behind Kikyo and grabbed her bra strap and snapped it(She was wearing a  tank top)."Ahh Inuyasha!" Kikyo said grabbing her bra strap and blushing. "Hey Kikyo! Lookin good" Inuyasha said waiking backwards to look at her. Right as he was turning Kagome's face popped up. "uhh heeyyyy Kagome!" Inuyasha said blushing. "Inuyasha! we need to talk!" She grabbed Inuyasha by the ear and pulled him to her locker. "Inuyasha! what is up with you! Kouga told me what you said! I thought you loved me!" Kagome said teary eyed. "Kagome" Inuyasha said wiping a tear from her eye " I do love you, I don't know what Kouga said to you but its not true. You know I'm whipped for you <3! Now get to class. I'll talk more to you during the ten minute break.

As Kagome walked away she wondered why he didn't just say lunch. Lunch came before it. Kagome thought it didn't matter so she carried on.

Lunch hour

Kikyo sat at a lunch table alone. She had gotten there earlier. "Hey Kikyo!" Inuyasha jumped to the other side of the table. " "Oh Hey Inuyasha" Kikyo said blushing. "Wow man!" Inuyasha jumped on the table in front of Kikyo and layed on it. "Is that all your eating? One taco, black olives, and water? hah if only i could get Kagome to eat like you do. But no she has seven tacos, black olives, Extra side of cheese, and Juice. HAHHAHHAHAHHA". Kikyo started to giggle. "Its about time i hear you laugh!" Inuyasha smiled and grabbed her hand "So are you going to tell me who you like yet?" Inuyasah asked taking a bite out of the taco in Kikyo's hand. "Well, if you must know I do like ..." Kikyo got interrupted by... "INUYASHA!! SIT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!" Kagome grabbed Inuyasha's hand from Kikyo's. "I'm sorry , you dont want to get to know this nerd! hahahaha uhhhggg " Kagome fake laughed and took Inuyasha away. "Wait Kagome she was just about to tell me who she.... " Inuyasha stopped "SIT BOY!!" Kagome dragged Inuyasha to the library. "I should have known, you fell for the new girl haven't you?' Kagome said crying. "Kouga was right!' Kagome sobbed. "Kagome!!! I was just talking to her!! Please don't cry over me! I can't stand the sound! No matter what happens I need you around, your my drugs... I'm addicted to you. Even if we aren't going out, I still need you around." Inuyasha said. "Even if we're not going out.... i knew it... your dumping me.. aren't you.." Kagome sighed. "Kagome its not like.." "SHUT UP INUYASHA!! I'M SO SICK OF YOUR LIES.. you are dumping me.. and if your not.. I'm dumping you.. I thought i loved you.. I thought you loved me.. i was wrong... dead wrong..." Kagome cried one last tear. "Kagome wait please!!" Inuyasha begged "Oh Inuyasha one more thing.. SIT YOUR EFFING @$$ DOWN!!!" Kagome stormed off right into Kouga's arms. "Well Kouga! got what you wanted.. I must say... that was smooth." Inuyasha went back into the lunch room. He went up to Kikyo and Said six words...and one name...

________________________The end of Chapter One_________________________________

If you want to know what those six words are wait untill i have the next chapter up <333

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment