Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - I love you is eight letters, but so is BULLSHIT

For kikyoXInu fans and KagXInu fans
please read it
Its a school kinda story
who loves and who looses love
PLEASE READ <3

Chapter 2 - I love you is eight letters, but so is BULLSHIT

Chapter 2 - I love you is eight letters, but so is BULLSHIT

"Kikyo... will you go out with me..?" Inuyasah asked Kikyo as he sat right next to her."Oh no.. I didn't think he would actually ask me!!!! what do I say!!!" Kikyo thought. "Well..uhhh... can i get to know you more first?" Kikyo said stroking her hair. "Is that a yes!!??!" Inuyasha said with big puppy dog eyes. "Well I supp...." "YES I'M GOING OUT WITH THE HOTTEST GIRL SCHOOL!" Inuyasha said picking her up. "Oh my gosh!" Kikyo said wiggling her legs. "Don't bother trying to get down, your with me now, your going up and once your the highest, you won't want to come back down" Inuyasha smiled and laid on kiss on Kikyo, but that kiss lasted atleast ten seconds. When Inuyasha backed off kikyo was looking at him with wide eyes. Kikyo put her arms around his neck and kissed Inuyasha again.

The Office

" Now Inuyasha and Kikyo, I think you two know why your here" Mr. Poison said. "Wel not really sir" Inuyasha said with a fake smiled on and rubbing the back of his head. "Enough of this Inuyasha! you and ms. Kikyo were laying on the ground making out and when you were supposed to be in class. You, Inuyasha, should know that the only affection for your partner you can show is hugging and holding hands. Now Ms. Kikyo I'll let you off easy because you are new here, but Inuyasha you have a detention after school." Mr. Poison stated. "What!!!? how long is it?!" Inuyasha said jumping to his feet. "It will be a hour long detention." Mr. Poison walked back to his desk. Inuyasha and Kikyo got up and walked out of the office. "So Kikyo, I'm guessing by your tongue gestures that wasn't your first make-out" Inuyasha said with a smirk. "And I'm guessing by where your hands were it wasn't yours either." Kikyo said grabbing hands with Inuyasha. "Haahaa nice, see you at the ten minute break" Inuyasha said. "Okay Bye for now, love you." Kikyo said walking to her class. "I love you ,too" Inuyasha said walking towards his class.

Sixth Hour

" Oh mt gosh Kikyo! why are you going out with Inuyasha!?" Sango whispered to her. "I don't know,  I see something special in him..." Kikyo replied. "Funny... thats exactly what Kagome said about Inuyasha when she started going out with him, but look at her now.. seriously look at her!" Sango said pointing to Kagome. Kikyo saw Kagome's face pinkish red from crying, she saw Kouga patting her back and rubbing her back telling her it'll be okay. "Oh Sango your right, should i go talk to Kagome? I don't want her to still be hung up over Inuyasha and hate me for going out with him..." Kikyo said . "Well don't dump Inuyasha yet, just talk to Kagome, see what she says" Sango winked at Kikyo and got back to class. "Kikyo!! how could you!! I thought we had something special!!" Miroku whined. "Uhh heh heh yeah.. I don't know..." Kikyo studdered. "Well ar you still willing to... to.... bare my child?" Miroku asked holding her hand on his knees. "MIROKU!!!!!" Sango yelled loudly. "Ms. Sango, is there something you would like to share with the class" Mrs. Barkous said. "Umm no mam..." Sango said sinking into her chair. "Look what you did now Miroku..." Sango whispered. "I can't help it.. My love for Kikyo is strong, I just can't believe she's cheating on me!" Miroku said. "What?!?!? she was never going out with you you pervert!!" Sango said slapping Miroku.

Ten Minute Break

" Hey Kikyo!" Inuyasha jumped right in front of her. "Oh hi Inuyasha" Kikyo said than kissed Inuyasha. Kikyo immiediatly pulled back when Kagome passed by. "Wait up Kagome" Kikyo was about to run up to her but Inuyasha grabbed Kikyo's arm. "Ouch, what do you want?" Kikyo said. "Why do you want to talk to Kagome? C'mon you can talk to her next period! this and lunch period is the only time i get to see you, please" Inuyasha said to Kikyo with puppy dog eyes. "Alright fine! " Kikyo put her arms around Inuyasha's neck and Inuyasha put his arms around Kikyo's waist. Little did they know Kagome had been watching. "I can't believe this Sango! What can I do to make Inuyasha want me back!?" Kagome said. " Why do you want him back Kagome? your just going to make Inuyasha break Kikyo's heart! " Sango said. "But she made Inuyasha break mine!" Kagome said back. "But she didn't even know it!" Sango said. "You would intentionally be trying to hurt kikyo!" Sango said annoyed.

The end of school

"Kagome, I didn't get a chance to talk to you in 7th period but please listen to me <33" Kikyo begged. "I didn't know you still liked Inuyasha, I'm really sorry, if you want I can break up with him...." Kikyo said stroking her hair. "Well Kikyo....."

_                                                        The end of chapter two                                                                        

if you want to find out with kagome wants kikyo to do leave comments saying so and I will continue this  story <33333333333

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kimikoprincesspancho on June 19, 2007, 6:12:40 PM

Kimikoprincesspancho on
Kimikoprincesspanchoplease, keep writing!

zelda41 on June 20, 2007, 1:19:19 AM

zelda41 on
zelda41i will i am starting on the next chapter <3

Kimikoprincesspancho on June 21, 2007, 7:50:39 AM

Kimikoprincesspancho on
Kimikoprincesspanchoyay!

zelda41 on June 21, 2007, 8:48:29 AM

zelda41 on
zelda41lol :D