Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Summers almost over -_-zZ

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 1 - Summers almost over -_-zZ

Chapter 1 - Summers almost over -_-zZ
The alarm clock went off. 11:00 a.m and Naruto was just getting out of his bed. He rubbed his eyes and climbed out, two days until he and his friends began their sophomore year of high school and he had plans for both.

"Oh crap I'm late!" He leaped up and rushed to his closet quickly put on an orange T-shirt with a white and blue yin-yang on it, a white tiger and blue dragon battled on the front. He then fixed his short blond hair and grabbed his skateboard from his closet.

"Geese I'm starving." he went down stairs, fixed himself a bowl of ramen, and made his way to the door. He quickly rushed out and ran into a girl about his hight with short blue hair. "Hinata!?"

"Oh...I'm sorry, Naruto."

He helped her back up."No it's my bad. I wasn't looking where I was going" he hesitated for a moment. "Isn't our date tomorrow?" he said looking at his skateboard. "Don't tell me I got the days mixed up."

"Oh...its tomorrow. I..I was just stopping by to see you." She wringed her hands and giggled at the thought of how forgetful her boyfriend was.

"Ok good, I thought I got my butt in trouble." He put on a big grin. "So whats up."

"I just wanted to stop by and say hello." Hinata looked over at the next yard over. "I...I believe you have new neighbors Naruto."

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on February 22, 2008, 12:10:34 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33MY GOD lol naruto sounds alot like jake long from american dragon lol

zerotimberwolf on February 22, 2008, 8:37:48 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhaha

enji on January 21, 2008, 11:28:29 AM

enji on
enjiwho is it

firetempesttakashi on January 2, 2008, 11:18:02 AM

firetempesttakashi on
firetempesttakashihmmm new nabor

alex772 on January 2, 2008, 6:23:07 AM

alex772 on
alex772who is the neighbor

zerotimberwolf on January 2, 2008, 6:24:12 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfgive me a sec

vash13 on January 2, 2008, 6:08:23 AM

vash13 on
vash13good save naruto is clueless