Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The new kid in town

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 2 - The new kid in town

Chapter 2 - The new kid in town
"Huh..." Naruto looked next door to his house and saw a moving truck in the driveway. "Hey your right! Lets go." he grabbed Hinatas hand and they ran over to a boy a little taller than Naruto carrying a large brown box.

"Hey Watome, where do you want this one?" The boy shouted into the house.

"Just put it in the closet!" A masculine voice shouted back.

"Hi." Naruto jumped right in front of him.

"Oh, hi there." he responded

"You movin' in?"

The boy grinned "Nope we've been living here for years were just moving out." He and Hinata laughed but Naruto didn't get it. "Yes we're moving in." He said as he propped the box in one hand and reached out with the other. "Names Zero."

"I'm Naruto" He shook his hand "and this is my girlfriend Hinata." He motioned to the girl standing behind him.

"H..hello." she stepped forward

"Nice to meet you both." He looked down at the board in Narutos arm "Hey you skateboard too?"

"Yeah, my friends and I were planning on boarding today. You wanna come?"

"Sure let me go grab my board." Zero ran inside and came out with a black skate board with a red moon on the bottom. Without the box in the way they got a good look at his black shirt with a large white wolf on the front.

"You ready?" Naruto asked

"Yeah, lets go." He turned "Hey Watome I'll be back in a few!" Then he followed Naruto and Hinata down the street to the skate park.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on February 22, 2008, 12:13:01 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33oooooooo keep goin

enji on January 21, 2008, 11:30:04 AM

enji on
enjiits getting good

musicismylife on January 15, 2008, 11:30:32 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifehehe kep it up

alex772 on January 6, 2008, 6:23:03 AM

alex772 on
alex772yay

GreyPichu on January 4, 2008, 5:47:07 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthis is a good story!^^

firetempesttakashi on January 2, 2008, 11:22:19 AM

firetempesttakashi on
firetempesttakashilolz naruto always was slow owell hes cool love tha story keep on writn 8faves*

Kohakucrazy on January 2, 2008, 8:41:02 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis is a pretty good story.... Keep it up!!!! * two thumbs up and a goofy Naruto like grin on my face*