Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Clumsy Zero

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 4 - Clumsy Zero

Chapter 4 - Clumsy Zero
"Hey guys!" One of the girls shouted, she was an average looking high school girl with her short blond hair tied into four individual ponytails. "Hope were not late to see you guys wipe out." she laughed.

"No your just in time." Shikamaru said lazily

"So whose the new guy?" a real skinny blond girl asked "He's kinda cute."

"Ino," Shikamaru folded his arms "I'm standing right here."

"Oh I'm just kidding." she smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Umm...Zero these are my friends Ino"

"Hey sorry about that little joke Zero."

"Temari"

"Yo"

"Sakura"

"Hi"

"Tenten"

"Hello"

"Takashi"

"Whats up Zero"

"...and this is Kira." Hinata finished.

"Hello Zero" He froze, she was amazing. Long platinum hair, perfect sapphire eyes and a figure that stopped his heart beat for a spit second.

"Uhh...Hi" Zero stuttered and Kira giggled

"So now that you guys finally showed up can we get started?" Kiba barked a small white dog worked his way out of Kiba's light jacket and began to yip wildly.

"Ok, all the guys up the ladder." Naruto said already climbing up the half pipe and everyone else followed. "Whose up first girls?" he called

"Choji!" they shouted almost imediently, obviously they had planned who was up first.

"Oh man." Choji wined as he hung his board over to the edge. Then he was off, he started out just trying to gain speed then started to pull off simple tricks. He didn't even try to tail grind. Soon they say him losing balance, falling off his board and landing on his back.

Shikamaru slid down to his friend "Choji are you ok pal?"

"Don't sweat it Shikamaru" he said putting his cap back on "I'll be ok."

"Is he going to be alright?" Ino asked

"Hes ok." he replied

"Hey I wanna go next!" Naruto jumped into the air and before anyone could object he blazed across the wooden surface.

"Wow..." Shikamaru's eyebrows raised "Narutos gotten better than last time..."

He raised his board in midair and landed right next to Zero "How was that?"

"Sweet" Kiba replied

"Ok Naruto..." Sasuke leaned back against the rail "Lets see what your new buddy can do..."

The girls didn't see a problem with it, in fact they encouraged it.

"I don't know..." Zero palmed the back of his neck.

"Oh come on..." Naruto begged "your not chicken are ya."

"Oh peer pressure, just reduce yourself to a neanderthal Naruto." Zero rolled his eyes

"You just a big chicken. Don't want to embarrass yourself in front of the girls?"

"Ok fine, I'll show you what a 'chicken' can do on a skate board." He jumped off and put his black board underneath him.

"All right Zero!" Naruto encouraged

"One move and thats all I'll need Naruto." Zero pushed himself forward to gain momentum and then launched himself right up off the edge of the half pipe. He took his board and put it nose first to the edge and wedged the corner between his wheels and the nose of his board. He balanced himself on one hand with his other limbs trying to keep him steady.

"Woah..." Was all Naruto could say while the others just watched in awe.

"Told you...it was a good one..." Zero grunted looking over at the guys. Then he looked over at the girls to see their reaction, which was pretty much the same. His and Kira's eyes locked for a moment, she smiled and waved at him. This made Zero nervous again and he began to lose his grip. "Woah...Oh crap!" he finally slipped and went crashing back down to earth.

"Are you ok Zero?" Naruto shouted down to him

"I'm fine...just...just lost my focus." he said rotating his arm then he got up to let the waiting Sasuke get his turn.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on February 22, 2008, 12:19:07 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33now iwanna go skate boarding see what you did?? lol jk keep goin

eelchic on February 10, 2008, 8:48:54 PM

eelchic on
eelchicomg great chappe!! poor Zero he lost his balance cuz of Kira I guess love does hurt!!lol can't wait for new chappe & gots one question who all is couples I know Naruto&Hinata but who else if any others? awsome chappe can't wait for update!!!

zerotimberwolf on February 11, 2008, 9:50:26 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfits narutoXhinata,shikamaruXino, nejiXtenten, sasukeXsakura,and gaaraXtakashi so far

eelchic on February 11, 2008, 10:35:55 AM

eelchic on
eelchicomg luv luv all the couples!!! again great chappe!!

vash13 on February 1, 2008, 6:24:59 AM

vash13 on
vash13thats so cool hurry and update soon ok

GreyPichu on January 31, 2008, 9:46:00 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichui need to read this more often!

eelchic on January 31, 2008, 7:58:45 PM

eelchic on
eelchicAwsome chappes (3&4) cant wait 4 the update!!!!