Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Naruto's Invite

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 6 - Naruto's Invite

Chapter 6 - Naruto's Invite
The next day Zero quickly unpacked his boxes and relaxed in his front yard. It was around three o' clock when he heard Naruto call from next door.

"Hey Zero!"

"Hi Naruto. Whats going on?"

He smiled "Nothing, but I thought you had things you needed to do."

"Yeah well..." He put his hands behind his head and laid back "I did it just didn't take me all day to do it."

"Well...do you have anything else to do today?" He hopped over the fence.

"No not really...what movie are you guys going to see?"

"That one scary movie...The Eye I think..."

"Oh I see...nice."

"What?"

"Going on a date to see a scary movie, classic."

"Whats wrong with that?"

"Nothing...so were you on your way to go get Hinata?"

"Yeah"

"Have fun."

"...Are you sure you don't want to come Zero? I know the others won't mind."

"No, its a couple thing I don't want to be the odd one out."

"Come on Zero." Naruto pulled at his arm like a little kid

"...Do you really want me to tag along?"

"Yeah it'll be fun."

Zero got up "...Alright" he sighed "I guess I'll come with you..."

"Awesome now we'll outnumber the girls."



"So are we all just going to meet at the movie theater?" Zero asked as he and Naruto walked down the sidewalk to the Hyuga manor.

"No, were all going to Hinata's house. Because Neji lives there too its just easier. Plus her driver is going take us to the theater on the other side of town."

"Driver...are they rich or something?"

"Yeah, kind of...the Hyugas are a well known family."

"Wow...and yet Hinatas so shy..."

"Yeah but...you should have seen her before I worked up the courage to ask her out." Naruto laughed "She hardly finished her sentences before."

"She probably was nervous around you."

"I know that now, I just didn't before then."

"So how did you two hook up?"

"Its kind of embarrassing...It was the last dance before school ended last year. After about half an hour watching everyone else dance I was about ready to leave, but then a saw Hinata by herself. The way she looked I was kinda surprised nobody asked her to dance."

"She looked good then?" Zero teased

"Better. I went up and asked her if she wanted to dance with me. She didn't really hesitate and next thing I know I'm actually dancing with her. It was one of the best nights of my life."

"Sounds like a good match. Shes quiet and shy, your loud and annoying."

"Hey" Naruto laughed and pushed Zero to make him stumble. "No more talking about that...were here."

Zero looked at the manor. "WOAH!" it really was big, massive even.

"Come on everyones probably waiting." Naruto led him to the door and knocked rapidly.

"I got it!" they heard a voice call out, the door opened and Ino was standing in front of them. "Its about time you got here Naruto."

"Sorry" he shrugged "but look who I brought." he slapped Zero on the shoulder.

"Oh Zero I almost didn't see you." She tried to look innocent "Come on in guys." They followed her into the living room "Guess who Naruto brought" she called to the others and when the got there Zero knew why. Kira sat in the small crowd of girls.

"Wow Naruto you did something right for once, now we'll be even." Sakura said

Zero gave his friend a glare "Naruto..."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on February 22, 2008, 12:24:39 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33OOOO IM likin where this is goin!!

enji on February 13, 2008, 11:05:11 AM

enji on
enjikeep it up

vash13 on February 12, 2008, 6:58:48 AM

vash13 on
vash13thats so funny,keep going thats good

musicismylife on February 12, 2008, 6:47:24 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifelol funny