Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The movie theater

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 7 - The movie theater

Chapter 7 - The movie theater
"What?" Naruto smiled then quickly pointed to Sakura and Ino. "They made me do it."

Zero just slammed his head in the palm of his hand. "I cant believe I fell for this."

"Get used to it..." Shikamaru explained "if you get caught in one of the girls 'plans'...its impossible to get out..."

"Still I can't believe Naruto tricked me like that."

"Sorry" Naruto looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't be Naruto" Sakura said "Zero, we told him to bring you along so don't take it out on him."

"Well...I guess theirs no use arguing about it now" Zero shrugged

"Ok then" Ino said happily "now everyone has a date."

Zero's eyes widened and his face turned red "A...what?"

"Ino-pig" Sakura shouted "cant you shut up for two seconds?"

"Can it forehead! Its kind of obvious isn't it?"

"Woah now" Zero put up his hands "lets not kill each other here. Never mind what I said."

They glared at him forcing him to hide behind Naruto.

"...Don't try to calm them down..." Sasuke said

"Yeah Sakura and Ino will bite your head off." Nauto added with a laugh "They'll get over it shortly."

"If it bothers you..." Neji said "just don't think of it as a date..."

"I could have easily done that if they didn't say anything." Zero said nervously

"Uhh...T...the limo driver is here." Hinata said looking out the widow.

Ino and Sakura quickly stopped arguing and they all headed out to the vehicle. First the girls got in and then the boys.

"Where to Ms. Hyuga?" The driver asked from behind the tinted glass that separated him from the group of teenagers.

"T..the new Konoha Movie Theater please."

The car began to move. Zero tried to avoid eye contact with everyone so he looked out the window at the scenery. In the reflection in the window he could see that five of the other nine pairs of eyes were on him.

"So Zero what was your old school like?" Sakura asked

He turned and realized he was tricked into a conversation. "It wasn't too bad, my old friends were the only thing that made it fun back there."

"Where did you live before?" Ino asked

"Its actually a long ways away but I still try to keep in touch."

"Hinata said you never had a girlfriend."

"You all had some time to ask me this stuff haven't you?" He looked at Ino who still wanted a real response. "No I honestly have never had a girlfriend."

"Never?" Naruto got into the conversation

"You were there when I said it yesterday."

"Oh...right."

"So what do you like to do?" Tenten added

"Well...I'm currently in training."

"For what?"

"I want to be a cage fighter."

"A cage fighter?"

"Yeah a professional cage fighter...I watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship all the time."

"I've seen that." Neji said "Its pretty brutal..."

"Thats why I'm training. Mixed martial arts is really demanding and I enjoy the challenge."

It was quiet for about a minute then Zero finally decided not to be so silent.

"So Kira...what about you?" He mumbled

"What? Please speak up." He said perking her head up

"Tell me a little about yourself."

"Oh...I'm just your average girl in high school." she smiled

"You don't want to say anything?"

"Well I don't have a life as intresting as yours."

"I don't care." Zero completely forgot the other people in the limo.

"Well I lived here almost my whole life, I like to dance and sing and...I have had a previous relationship."

"What happened?"

Kira fell silent and looked away.

"She doesn't like to talk about it." Tenten said

"Oh...forget I asked." Sasuke gave Zero a look that said 'way to go you idiot.' The kind of look he would give Naruto.

It was quiet again until the reached their stop. They all got out and thanked the driver, Hinata told him to be back in a couple hours to pick them up. After he drove off they walked into the theater.

"Ten tickets to The Eye please." Naruto said. The guys paid for the tickets, even Zero paid for his and Kira's.

"Let me pay for mine Zero." she insisted

"No its ok its on me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah its fine."

"Ok...thank you." she said as he handed her the ticket. They then followed their friends into the room to find some seats.

"Its about time you guys showed up." Takashi said with Gaara sitting right next to her.

"Yeah...we were getting tired of holding your seats..."

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on February 22, 2008, 12:27:57 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33uuh what happened to kiba?

zerotimberwolf on February 22, 2008, 11:57:28 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhes not at the movies

zerotimberwolf on February 23, 2008, 8:36:24 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfyet

vash13 on February 14, 2008, 4:53:49 AM

vash13 on
vash13thats cool i like that sakura's evil plane wasn't that bad
actualy

eelchic on February 14, 2008, 4:13:23 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOh poor Naruto just a pawn in Ino and Sakura's plans!!lol w

Well great chappe!!!

Omg the Eye was so scary I had my eyes covered about a quarter of the movie hehe!!!I 'm not much of scary movie girl unless its with a guy!! my friend convinced me to go to the movie cuz there would be alot of guys!!hehe rite she was but no luck!!!lol

Again great chappe!!!

GreyPichu on February 13, 2008, 9:06:07 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichukewl chapter

musicismylife on February 13, 2008, 8:16:34 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifelol nice work

enji on February 13, 2008, 11:12:49 AM

enji on
enjithats like them